SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-18, 09:35 AM   #1
Kastron
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default New Typhoon Kastron MOD

This MOD is a hybrid created from the Typhoon GE, (with which little merit belongs to me) but focused on improving the Typhoon USA, which has included the improvements that the GE presents with respect to the USA, in terms of fixing the angle of periscope shot, deep launch, and other advantages existing in the GE Typhoon but inexistent in the USA version. I think that with these simple modifications I have managed to unite the best features of both models, thus obtaining a really complete and versatile MOD. In my opinion, it is the most complete and fully playable Typhoon in missions, patrols and more of the USA variant. I hope you like it. Regards !!

TYPHOON KASTRON

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkX8bn1lrTiEhqEq1SgGlfwHazMvwg

https://mega.nz/#!m0hBRCAQ!NPg8-t_H0...d8aaJXGL5t2azw

- I edit and add:

In the first place I want to apologize for my ignorance about the operation of these forums. I am not used to these things and, of course, my intention is only to contribute something more so that it is for the benefit of all, without causing discomfort or altercations. Having said that, and having understood the advice of a good partner who has explained correctly the steps to follow, I must emphasize that this edition / combination of various features of previous mods, which has resulted in the Kastron Mod, would not have been possible without the creation of the original Mods made by the companion JHAPPRICH. Therefore, from here, I express my personal gratitude, and I hope I have not bothered with my contribution.

Last edited by Kastron; 04-13-18 at 06:45 AM.

Tags
sh 4 thyphoon mod