SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-19, 04:29 PM   #11
Nik05
Swabbie

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Are you submerged? What about F7 key? JSGME screenshot?

F7 works fine, but F8 doesn't worked submerged or when surfaced. I started my save game from Memel multiple times but couldn't get it working. After starting a new Campaign Silent Running does work...

I got the following TWoS mods enabled:
Real Nav
Food stocks
Encrypted orders
Advance verifier testing
Start VIIB
Reduc. Fires and Expl Incr Flooding
Harbor Chimney Smoke
Neutrals Illuminated Only...

I just had another problem. I shot down the Gryf Miner, with my first two torpedo's since a few months, from 4km with only using rough estimated using the ROABF . After that I also shot the destroyer with another torpedo. Right after I start the gramophone to celebrate the game crashes to desktop. But I guess this is just the buggy writing by Ubisoft.

There was an auto save with the destroyer half dead, when loading that one the destroyer is completely alive and heading for me. I shoot another two torpedoes without measuring just guessing and I sunk the damn thing again . With my tubes empty and start to reload and take a torpedo from the external reserve. (I had no idea that would take that long...)
I use TC128 and wait for the loading icon the disappear. Now it was time to had to my new base in Kiel. I start the engines and hear them but my boot keep laying completely still. I try to submerge and use the electrical engines but that also doesn't seem to work. What does happen is my boot leaking and dying almost instantly.

Luckily this time I had a save after killing the destroyer.

Was it SH3(GWX) that the crew was also celebrating the sinking of a ship or should I also hear it in TWoS?

Thank you for the fun game vdr1981, it is real fun again.
Nik05 is offline   Reply With Quote