SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop > SH4 Knights of the Sea Depths II: Adversaries
Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-18-21, 02:41 AM   #1
SnipersHunter
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 201
Uploads: 0

Is there any issues when running this list with the full interior mod? I made a first try and haven’t found any issues so far?
SnipersHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-21, 03:42 AM   #2
Niume
Sea Lord

Downloads: 499
Uploads: 2

I am not sure. But it could affect stability.

GLORY TO UKRAINE!

[ENG] SH 4 KSD II Ace Edition
Niume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-21, 06:10 AM   #3
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817

Default Patch

I repeat.. it I do not use any patch whatsoever ... since it is part of the assembly...
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-21, 06:36 AM   #4
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnipersHunter View Post
Is there any issues when running this list with the full interior mod? I made a first try and haven’t found any issues so far?
No .. do not play with the complete interiors ... under penalty of breaking its assembly ... besides the mod does not especially need it
to play the interiors it was to play without Wolfpack..

Have you been able to appreciate this sequence of diving .. the immersive sound .. the inertia of the boat (observe the recommendations of Kellermann you will understand better ...) the devices available ... the research that was carried out here ... the navigation of the terrible boat ... the precision of the model uboats ... of the ships .. i haven't seen so much of such a thing in other Sh4 mods ..
Moreover, when I see the "Uboat" game which has a "next generation" engine, I find that it is on the street ... facing the navigation & ship model here .. !! the "Dev" does not use the engine correctly and it is difficult to master it the rest too bad this game has a great potential ... you should know that the KsD II team is still preparing new things each time ;;; I have been able to approach certain works and I can tell you that if they have mastered their subject there will still be some great things in perspective.
best regards KM_U669 :Kaleun_Salut :do not hesitate to visit them

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 07-18-21 at 06:45 AM.
Old 07-18-21, 06:52 AM   #5
SnipersHunter
Samurai Navy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
No .. do not play with the complete interiors ... under penalty of breaking its assembly ... besides the mod does not especially need it
to play the interiors it was to play without Wolfpack..

Have you been able to appreciate this sequence of diving .. the immersive sound .. the inertia of the boat (observe the recommendations of Kellermann you will understand better ...) the devices available ... the research that was carried out here ... the navigation of the terrible boat ... the precision of the model uboats ... of the ships .. i haven't seen so much of such a thing in other Sh4 mods ..
Moreover, when I see the "Uboat" game which has a "next generation" engine, I find that it is on the street ... facing the navigation & ship model here .. !! the "Dev" does not use the engine correctly and it is difficult to master it the rest too bad this game has a great potential ... you should know that the KsD II team is still preparing new things each time ;;; I have been able to approach certain works and I can tell you that if they have mastered their subject there will still be some great things in perspective.
best regards KM_U669 :Kaleun_Salut :do not hesitate to visit them
Yes I have. I hope that question did not come over as demanding...

I am very impressed with this mod. One of my first expiriences: Started 1941 from Brest, Bay of Biscay. Got constantly harrased by airplanes, like it was in real life! Never saw that to this extend in any other mod. This alone shows that the makers throughtly researched the uboat war as it was. I cant wait to play more of this mod and enjoy all the great things as this offers.
Old 07-18-21, 07:01 AM   #6
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Quote:
Yes I have. I hope that question did not come over as demanding...

I am very impressed with this mod. One of my first expiriences: Started 1941 from Brest, Bay of Biscay. Got constantly harrased by airplanes, like it was in real life! Never saw that to this extend in any other mod. This alone shows that the makers throughtly researched the uboat war as it was. I cant wait to play more of this mod and enjoy all the great things as this offers.
yes a research work was carried out was very difficult to implement with airplanes .. according to Comrade Lukner it has now been 3 years that I am on Ksd is really a site with great Russians
Old 07-18-21, 07:23 AM   #7
SnipersHunter
Samurai Navy

Quote:
yes a research work was carried out was very difficult to implement with airplanes .. according to Comrade Lukner it has now been 3 years that I am on Ksd is really a site with great Russians
I have a bug with the UZO (two graticules):

Do you have an idea what could be wrong?

My modlist:

Patch_Full_for_KSD-II_1.14
KSDII_New_Sound_1.1
KSDII_New_interface 1.4.1
NewEnvironmentForKSDIIver1.4.1_MainFiles
Reshade-shaders KSDII
KSDII_New_TT?_Submarine_KELLERMANN_1.3
KSDII_New_interface 1.4.1 - Map Wolfpack
German Hits
Wolfpack_v 2.3
Patch_WP_2.3_v_1.0
Wolfpack_Sound_Interier_v1
KSD II + Wolfpack 2.3 mod FULL English TRANSLATION by Niume
Old 07-18-21, 07:31 AM   #8
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Quote:

My modlist:

Patch_Full_for_KSD-II_1.14
KSDII_New_Sound_1.1
KSDII_New_interface 1.4.1
NewEnvironmentForKSDIIver1.4.1_MainFiles
Reshade-shaders KSDII
KSDII_New_TT?_Submarine_KELLERMANN_1.3
KSDII_New_interface 1.4.1 - Map Wolfpack
German Hits
Wolfpack_v 2.3
Patch_WP_2.3_v_1.0
Wolfpack_Sound_Interier_v1
KSD II + Wolfpack 2.3 mod FULL English TRANSLATION by Niume
yes indeed I just saw also it is strange .. I had just assembled a little while ago I rarely use uzo ... Niume has the same problem he lets me know .. it must be a tga problem. .I will see..
Old 07-18-21, 08:41 AM   #9
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Quote:
yes indeed I just saw also it is strange .. I had just assembled a little while ago I rarely use uzo ... Niume has the same problem he lets me know .. it must be a tga problem. .I will see..
at first glance it comes from wolfpack 2.3 after installation it breaks Uzo ......

Normal uzo here

Old 07-19-21, 03:51 AM   #10
mazzi
Mate

Downloads: 551

Quote:
Delete file ..\Knights Of Sea Depth - II\MODS\Wolfpack_v 2.3\Data\Library\Cameras.dat (size 40975 kb), then reinstall Wolfpack.

mazzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-21, 01:34 PM   #11
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzi View Post
Delete file ..\Knights Of Sea Depth - II\MODS\Wolfpack_v 2.3\Data\Library\Cameras.dat (size 40975 kb), then reinstall Wolfpack.

play well .. I just put it flat ... actually Uzo impecable ...
now be careful to have a good career ... complete so as not to create problems by playing missions or patrolling ... this is what I could understand otherwise there may be problems ... with the files is this to find without sailors on the deck or missing the gun ... etc ... problems already known on other SH4 mods Upc files ...
Old 09-02-21, 10:41 PM   #12
Toyotagt86
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 517
Default Hydrophone Bearing Problem

Hi Captains
I found a problem with the Hydrophone Bearing display with this MOD
The bearing , Ship type shown on the notepad also the Green Light are not match with the bearing of the propeller noise that we actually heard and the needle pointed. Sometimes it may have 10 degree error.
Does anyone else found the same problem?

I use the Type VII U-BOAT, 2nd flotilla ,26th August 1939 to test, The bug is easy to recurrent。 When chose the IXA it also has the same problem

I tried the original KSD II mod and didn't found the problem

Best Regards
Toyotagt86
Toyotagt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-21, 03:04 AM   #13
Niume
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotagt86 View Post
Hi Captains
I found a problem with the Hydrophone Bearing display with this MOD
The bearing , Ship type shown on the notepad also the Green Light are not match with the bearing of the propeller noise that we actually heard and the needle pointed. Sometimes it may have 10 degree error.
Does anyone else found the same problem?

I use the Type VII U-BOAT, 2nd flotilla ,26th August 1939 to test, The bug is easy to recurrent。 When chose the IXA it also has the same problem

I tried the original KSD II mod and didn't found the problem

Best Regards
Toyotagt86

The contact bearing was 110 . In hydrophone at 110 the sound is the loudest.So I believe this is accurate. While you can hear the ship (and the green light shines) at 100 and 120 but the sound is more quiet . Believe this is realistic. Also I didn't changed any values regarding the hydrophone.

GLORY TO UKRAINE!

Old 09-03-21, 04:16 AM   #14
Toyotagt86
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 517
Default RE:Hydrophone Bearing Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niume View Post
The contact bearing was 110 . In hydrophone at 110 the sound is the loudest.So I believe this is accurate. While you can hear the ship (and the green light shines) at 100 and 120 but the sound is more quiet . Believe this is realistic. Also I didn't changed any values regarding the hydrophone.

Hi Niume
I know you didn't change them, I just want to know is anyone else has the same problem. In my test the type VII U-BOAT, 2nd flotilla ,26th August 1939 at the career start, don't move the U-BOAT, Just dive to the Periscope Depth spin the Hydrophone Wheel the Loudest noise and the green light shines are not match. For sometimes even at the Loudest Bearing the Green light Would not shine , also when the green light shines I can hear nothing. The bearing report by the Sonar Man matches the Loudest bearing I heard by myself. I guess this problem may be come with the what ships you met, when I go ahead or back under the sea, I also spin the needle to bearing 180 try to hear my sub noise, that was accurate, The loudest bearing just from 180 and the green light shines

and the mod list is here

Patch_Full_for_KSD-II_1.14=1
KSDII_New_Sound_1.1=2
KSDII_New_interface 1.4.1=3
KSDII_New_interface 1.4.1 Визконтакт под перископом=4
NewEnvironmentForKSDIIver1.4.1_MainFiles=5
KSDII_New_TTС_Submarine_KELLERMANN_1.3=6
KSDII_New_interface 1.4.1 - Map Wolfpack=7
Wolfpack_v 2.3=8
Patch_WP_2.3_v_1.0=9
KSD II + Wolfpack 2.3 mod FULL English TRANSLATION by Niume=10
KSD II+Wolfpack Translation patch 1.1=11
KSD II+Wolfpack Translation patch 1.2=12
KSD II additional war news=13

by the way what changes will be made by KSDII_New_TTС_Submarine_KELLERMANN_1.3 Mod? Let the U-Boat more stable When surfaced?

Best Regards
Toyotagt86
Toyotagt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-21, 05:52 AM   #15
Niume
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotagt86 View Post
Hi Niume
I know you didn't change them, I just want to know is anyone else has the same problem. In my test the type VII U-BOAT, 2nd flotilla ,26th August 1939 at the career start, don't move the U-BOAT, Just dive to the Periscope Depth spin the Hydrophone Wheel the Loudest noise and the green light shines are not match. For sometimes even at the Loudest Bearing the Green light Would not shine , also when the green light shines I can hear nothing. The bearing report by the Sonar Man matches the Loudest bearing I heard by myself. I guess this problem may be come with the what ships you met, when I go ahead or back under the sea, I also spin the needle to bearing 180 try to hear my sub noise, that was accurate, The loudest bearing just from 180 and the green light shines

and the mod list is here

Patch_Full_for_KSD-II_1.14=1
KSDII_New_Sound_1.1=2
KSDII_New_interface 1.4.1=3
KSDII_New_interface 1.4.1 Визконтакт под перископом=4
NewEnvironmentForKSDIIver1.4.1_MainFiles=5
KSDII_New_TTС_Submarine_KELLERMANN_1.3=6
KSDII_New_interface 1.4.1 - Map Wolfpack=7
Wolfpack_v 2.3=8
Patch_WP_2.3_v_1.0=9
KSD II + Wolfpack 2.3 mod FULL English TRANSLATION by Niume=10
KSD II+Wolfpack Translation patch 1.1=11
KSD II+Wolfpack Translation patch 1.2=12
KSD II additional war news=13

by the way what changes will be made by KSDII_New_TTС_Submarine_KELLERMANN_1.3 Mod? Let the U-Boat more stable When surfaced?

Best Regards
Toyotagt86
It changes the submarine diving physics and etc. For example if you are going 8knots below lets say 100 m and you want to go to periscope depth first you should order new depth around 20m. If not your submarine will raise to around 9 meters thus exposing yourself.

GLORY TO UKRAINE!

Tags
english, ksdii, sh4, u-boat