SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific > SH4 U-Boat Missions Add On
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-19, 12:52 AM   #20
freqimann
Nub

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 0

i figured that would be messy. if someone already had this problem, why make a new thread? when i post, this thread gets bumped to the top of the list. correct?

is the 128 limit you speak of a soft limit? i'm able to exceed this, it just bogs down the sim and starts getting SLOWER the more i increase. that defeats the purpose of TC. any tips for dealing with this, if that is the case?

-i'm using a mod that decreases the amount of enemy air traffic. that's it.

-Path: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Silent Hunters Wolves of the Pacific

-Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5GHz
8 GB RAM
Radeon RX 570 4GB?

update: successfully removed UBM DLC. it involved a complete reinstall. after going through and setting up things the way i like i found that all map measurements are in nautical miles rather than yards. i'm willing to put up with a lot from the downgrade, but this is harsh. calculating speed using tenths of a nautical mile? what a nightmare. i havent really bothered to test if this works. the absence of yard measurements is just to distracting to get deep into a patrol.

another thing: is the steam version really locked at 1.3? i read a thread saying that yard measurements could be taken in 1.4, but i don't see that in the version i'm using.

Last edited by freqimann; 04-15-19 at 01:01 AM.
freqimann is offline   Reply With Quote