Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-08, 01:29 PM   #1
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

He is going "humanishing"

Offcoast South Africa, a 3.5 m long White Shark has jumped onto a boat carrying a group of tourist. I saw the complete clip on two news programs. A short version can be seen here

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/leserre...o=3696412.html

From top to bottom, you will see one picture, clicking on it launches a slide show, However, what you want to see is the second picture below, touching it with your mouse cursor will indicate to you that it is a video plyer.

I apologize that it is Germany's tabloid "Bild Zeitung"'s website, which would give the story a bad reputation, but the news was on two major news programs this evening as well, so it probably is no fake, but true. The beast, they said on TV, stayed on board for over a minute. Neither man nor animal were hurt. the shark decided to jump out for an extra bite -. when the tour guard was instructing the tourists (or divers) on issues of - security .

I didn't find the clip at youtube so far.

Meanwhile, Kroatian authorities are worried by a white shark patrolling off the coast of Kroatia.

No raising panic about great whites by me, that is not my intention. I do not tend to demonzing animals, and do not see sharks as evil. If I would have a word in it, sharks would be unconditionally protected, and killing sharks would see very severe and hurting penalties.

Last edited by Skybird; 02-07-08 at 01:41 PM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote