SUBSIM Radio Room Forums


SUBSIM: The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2019, 10:23 AM   #196
fitzcarraldo
Argentinischer Kaleun
 
fitzcarraldo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina. Arrived in U-977 after 60 days below
Posts: 3,730
Downloads: 1925
Uploads: 0


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedo View Post
Hi all!
I made a small MOD with the radio and the gramophone without a map and conversion table to have a cleaner display and obviously the icons can be dragged to any position.
I recommend activating the MOD with JSGME and I hope it can be useful to someone.


Torpedo


Many thanks, Torpedo! I adopted it.

But...What about your GUI? I like your yellow and green buttons...My old eyes see better those buttons. Could you upload it?

Also, I would to know your graphics settings. I have a really nice image with my settings, but I note your images are more crispy. Do you use Nvidia Inspector?

Many thanks and great job!

Fitzcarraldo
__________________



My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.


Too old to rock'n'roll, too young to die!
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 10:54 AM   #197
Fifi
Ocean Warrior
 
Fifi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: France - South West
Posts: 3,181
Downloads: 394
Uploads: 0


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Torpedo


Many thanks, Torpedo! I adopted it.

But...What about your GUI? I like your yellow and green buttons...My old eyes see better those buttons. Could you upload it?

Also, I would to know your graphics settings. I have a really nice image with my settings, but I note your images are more crispy. Do you use Nvidia Inspector?

Many thanks and great job!

Fitzcarraldo
He might use SweetFX to give this rendering....
Perso, the colors are too much saturated for my taste.
__________________
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/28/7/1563131204-om.jpg
Coming soon: OM Dark Waters!
Fifi is online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 01:15 PM   #198
fitzcarraldo
Argentinischer Kaleun
 
fitzcarraldo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina. Arrived in U-977 after 60 days below
Posts: 3,730
Downloads: 1925
Uploads: 0


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
He might use SweetFX to give this rendering....
Perso, the colors are too much saturated for my taste.
I tried with Reshade and obtained good results.

Best regards.

Firzcarraldo
__________________



My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.


Too old to rock'n'roll, too young to die!
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:36 PM   #199
Torpedo
Torpedoman
 
Torpedo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Treviso Italy
Posts: 212
Downloads: 864
Uploads: 0


Default

@Fifi
Thanks Fifi for your comment!
I didn't use SweetFX for rendering. I know it, but here in SH4 I wouldn't have used it.
I use Paint.net for dds files which has many functions to customize graphic files.
You're right: the colors are too much satured but I'm still making different versions to find the one I prefer.
However I like all the comments to improve what I would like to change!

@Fitzcarraldo
Thanks Fitz for your comments!
Of course I can upload the GUI and Dials that I modified and found in SCAF (Ship_Centered_Accuracy_Fix 1.5 for SH4 Addon, Patched 1.5 March 2009) created by CapnScurvy to which all my credits go.
But I must first obtain permission from CapnScurvy for the upload, even though many years have passed since the creation of SCAF but he has all the rights.
I modified Gui and Dials (which are in SCAF) with Paint.net in brightness and contrast and with Effects> Photo> Enhance sharpness.
For the sharpness in SH4 I have deactivated Full Scene Glare in Graphic Settings, this is very important, however here is the screenshoot of my Graphic Settings:



Torpedo
Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:26 PM   #200
fitzcarraldo
Argentinischer Kaleun
 
fitzcarraldo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina. Arrived in U-977 after 60 days below
Posts: 3,730
Downloads: 1925
Uploads: 0


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedo View Post
@Fifi


@Fitzcarraldo
Thanks Fitz for your comments!
Of course I can upload the GUI and Dials that I modified and found in SCAF (Ship_Centered_Accuracy_Fix 1.5 for SH4 Addon, Patched 1.5 March 2009) created by CapnScurvy to which all my credits go.
But I must first obtain permission from CapnScurvy for the upload, even though many years have passed since the creation of SCAF but he has all the rights.
I modified Gui and Dials (which are in SCAF) with Paint.net in brightness and contrast and with Effects> Photo> Enhance sharpness.
For the sharpness in SH4 I have deactivated Full Scene Glare in Graphic Settings, this is very important, however here is the screenshoot of my Graphic Settings:



Torpedo
Many thanks! I hope to see your GUI for download in the near future.

Fitzcarraldo
__________________



My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.


Too old to rock'n'roll, too young to die!
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1995- 2019 Subsim