Closed Thread

Old 10-21-19, 06:53 AM   #7846
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacter View Post
Sighhhh. We only have to live this most recent nightmare in the US another year... THEN Rinse and Repeat!!!

Politics!!! huurrrrrumph!!!
Welcome aboard tacter

Rare for the truth to manifest in the US Politics thread
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 10-21-19, 07:48 AM   #7847
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
I do not agree with all of her positions but I think she would bring dignity back to the White House, and I'm sick of Trump 24/7.

My mother is the same way, she would rather give up than have to listen to the constant fight. I think that's part of what "they're" counting on. They've been "on" him since day one. We'll go down the toilet if they win. People will be dreaming of Chick-fil-A sandwiches while they eat spoiled cast offs from dumpsters with their grubby hands.
Old 10-21-19, 11:58 AM   #7848
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacter View Post
Sighhhh. We only have to live this most recent nightmare in the US another year... THEN Rinse and Repeat!!!

Politics!!! huurrrrrumph!!!
It would be like buying a lottery coupon and having the feeling the big win will be there....and then there's absolutely nothing.

I would recommend you to embrace yourself in case Trump wins another term in the White House.

Expect the worse and hope for the best.

Markus
mapuc is online  
Old 10-22-19, 02:14 PM   #7849
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

I was crying all evening today. Lil' Boy said that he has lost billions, and that somebody is out to lynch him. A little boy all alone in this cold and harsh and hostile and way too big world. I was so sad, it reminded me of Andersen's fairy tale The Little Match Girl. Sneeeef with me, brothers and sisters, for the life is not fair to him!
Old 10-22-19, 03:35 PM   #7850
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Mark Esperanto will be proud, of who or whatever.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 10-22-19, 05:18 PM   #7851
Skybird
Soaring

Maybe this is the tipping point of where self-preservation of Republican senators sets in. First time that a CNN poll outpaces public support for an impeahcment fo the little boy, reaching 50%. Some Repiublicans are facing campaigns, if their voter base supports impeachment, they cannot afford to trade candies with the little box any longer.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/22/p...ine/index.html

Meanwhile the US ambassador to the Ukraine had testified and delivered the little boy a big bag of big problem. Little Boy wanted to twitter, but so far staff has not allowed him. Weeping-alarm! Unfair! Beware stomping feet and thunderous laments getting broadcasted to a place near you soon!
Old 10-22-19, 05:43 PM   #7852
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I heard about this testimony too

What it means in plain American politics I don't know.

Markus
mapuc is online  
Old 10-23-19, 01:15 AM   #7853
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

@ skybird, your derogatory nicknames for the President of the United States has gone from being amusing to being offensive, please stop. We all know you despise Mr Trump.
Old 10-23-19, 05:13 AM   #7854
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
@ skybird, your derogatory nicknames for the President of the United States has gone from being amusing to being offensive, please stop. We all know you despise Mr Trump.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 10-23-19, 05:40 AM   #7855
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Maybe this is the tipping point of where self-preservation of Republican senators sets in. First time that a CNN poll outpaces public support for an impeahcment fo the little boy, reaching 50%. Some Repiublicans are facing campaigns, if their voter base supports impeachment, they cannot afford to trade candies with the little box any longer.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/22/p...ine/index.html
From that article. Which I assume you read.

Quote:
As support for impeachment has inched upward, however, Trump's approval ratings overall and for handling major issues have not taken a hit.
Quote:
Support for impeachment and removal is strongest among Democrats (87% favor it) and stands at 50% among independents. Among Republicans, just 6% say they support impeaching and removing the Republican President, lower than the 14% who said so in a September CNN poll.
Quote:
The share who say Trump used his office improperly to gain political advantage against a potential 2020 opponent in his interactions with the President of Ukraine stands at 49%, about the same as in the September CNN poll. At the same time, more now say Trump did not use the presidency improperly (43%, up from 39%), as the share who are undecided on the question dipped. That shift was largely driven by a 16-point increase in the share of Republicans who say Trump didn't improperly use the presidency (from 71% to 87%).
Quote:
Trump's favorability rating has not lost any ground, however, holding at 42% favorable and 56% unfavorable. The President has also seen his approval ratings for handling top issues hold steady or increase in the last month. His approval rating for handling the economy has rebounded from an early September dip: 52% approve on that score, up from 48%. His numbers have held about even on immigration and foreign affairs, while ticking up 4 points on foreign trade.
As is typical with CNN the headline is the only story.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is online  
Old 10-23-19, 06:02 AM   #7856
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Paying this lots of respect to a confessing pussygrabber is against my values and my own stadards, so I must reject it. I call you instead to stop being loyal and obedient to this carricature of a wannabe-president who is neither strong or honourbale due to his deeds, decision and attiude, but is floating in office due to the obedience of servile, authority-believing minds like yours.

As I see it, the seat in the oval office is vacant, and the US currently has no president worth to be called that. I will never pay any sorts of respect to this little boy playing big boss.

I mock Merkel. I mock Junckers. I mock Kim Yong Il and I mock Macronman and I mock May and I mock Corbyn and I mock Nazis and I mock Islam. How could I not mock this little boy in the too big White House without contradicting myself?

I reject your request. I speak about him as he deserves. While he calls others much worse things and talks much more malicous bull about them, mind you. Not mentioning his obstruction of law and abuse of powers for his personal gains. Send a request to stop to him. Not to me. I am not the problem here. He is. If he should not be called a little boy, then he must stop behaving like a little boy who did not get his candies.

Last edited by Skybird; 10-23-19 at 08:20 AM.
Skybird is online  
Old 10-23-19, 06:38 AM   #7857
Skybird
Soaring

Congress Approval Rate below 30% for 10th year in a row. Only 20% of Americans approve.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/06/01/p...ing/index.html

Ten years old. Like good wine, it became ripe in this time:

https://www.independent.org/publicat...le.asp?id=4725
Old 10-23-19, 08:38 AM   #7858
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 344

Quote:
just do what I do and put him on your ignore list, all of his posts are irrelevant anyway. He is just spamming this thread at this point IMHO.
Old 10-23-19, 08:39 AM   #7859
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 344

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
As is typical with CNN the headline is the only story.
exactly.
Old 10-23-19, 09:33 AM   #7860
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Paying this lots of respect to a confessing pussygrabber is against my values and my own stadards, so I must reject it. I call you instead to stop being loyal and obedient to this carricature of a wannabe-president who is neither strong or honourbale due to his deeds, decision and attiude, but is floating in office due to the obedience of servile, authority-believing minds like yours.

As I see it, the seat in the oval office is vacant, and the US currently has no president worth to be called that. I will never pay any sorts of respect to this little boy playing big boss.

I mock Merkel. I mock Junckers. I mock Kim Yong Il and I mock Macronman and I mock May and I mock Corbyn and I mock Nazis and I mock Islam. How could I not mock this little boy in the too big White House without contradicting myself?

I reject your request. I speak about him as he deserves. While he calls others much worse things and talks much more malicous bull about them, mind you. Not mentioning his obstruction of law and abuse of powers for his personal gains. Send a request to stop to him. Not to me. I am not the problem here. He is. If he should not be called a little boy, then he must stop behaving like a little boy who did not get his candies.
Fair enough, If you are as abrasive and caustic in the real world as you are online, then I can only conclude that you are a lonely bitter man trying for relevancy in life.
As a result, I'll consider anything you post about my Country or Government as immaterial and not worthy of response.
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter