Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-19, 02:22 AM   #7831
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...russias-050991

I immediately believce it, for this is what I expected sionc elong formt he russian, thats the way I would ahve done it if wantign to bring the little boy into a seocnd term: splitting up and corrutpoing the unity of the democrats. I do not know the names in US politics well enough as if i could have figured the most likely name that the Russian build on for their purpose. It seems now I have it.

For the Russians, the Lil' Boy is the ideal replacement for a real president in the WH, since the absence of a president worth the name means a US acvting cleuless, headless, and self-damaging - and such an America poses no threat to Russian geopolitical interests. And the unique personality characteristics of Lil Boy, with his enomrous deifict at the same time making Lil Boy incapable to become aware of his problems, may even open the opportunity to take the US out of the big game completely.
Old 10-19-19, 05:10 AM   #7832
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...russias-050991

I immediately believce it, for this is what I expected sionc elong formt he russian, thats the way I would ahve done it if wantign to bring the little boy into a seocnd term:
Really? Are you serious?

Welcome to Wonderland.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 10-19-19, 06:22 AM   #7833
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

It is kinda sad in a way.

But....this latest bit of crazy along with everything she has said since the 2016 election loss proves beyond a doubt...this woman should not have been president. Say what you want about Trump but Hillary Clinton is delusion. She needs help.

And she needs to go away.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 10-19-19, 09:46 AM   #7834
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Yes, very true. Hillary is "the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party"

Gabbi fires back!

I would seriously consider switching to Democrat in 2020 if this woman is the Dem candidate. I do not agree with all of her positions but I think she would bring dignity back to the White House, and I'm sick of Trump 24/7.
Old 10-19-19, 09:51 AM   #7835
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Hillary Clinton is showing what kind of leader she would've made, plus
she's burning her bridges
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 10-19-19, 09:58 AM   #7836
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Look, I have the utmost respect for the Russians and Putin. But they are not the economic and military powerhouse they once were in the 50's, 60's and 70's. They have had relations with Syria for a very long time if they want to maintain that so be it, but I dont think will be easy. They certainly don't have the economy to rebuild Syria so I'm not sure what they have to offer anymore other than weapons. And these days you got too be careful who gets them because you could find them pointed right back at you. Especially in that hell hole.

But we can supply zealots too, notice now that we're leaving and guess who is supposedly coming back? As a citizen of the Great State of Maryland I think we have spoon fed heapin' helpful of good ol' fashioned B.S. as to what our foreign policy was in Syria. If anyone thinks it was for justice, independence, friendships, freedom and democracy is a gullible dumbass. If any can detail a plan and its a good one then you got my support. But honestly I have no real freaking clue why we were in Syria as long as we were.

No reason to cry how we left either. It was a place filled with jealousies, war, death, hunger, and injury long before we got there. Neither our arrival and departure changed any of that. They never left the boat and are in fact are driving the blasted thing. Like I said if they want to drive it into the rocks so be it.

Anyway Im surprised, I thought everyone would be jumping for joy as it is the friends of Jamel Kkashoggi, The Muslim Brotherhood the peace loving freedom fighters for even more freedom and democracy that strongly support and keep Erdogan in power. Now I see why the Kingdom may have wanted to silence him. They didn't want what is going on in Syria happening in their country.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Old 10-19-19, 09:58 AM   #7837
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Yes, very true. Hillary is "the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party"
What is Clintons motive to damage Gabbard by raising claims she know are unfounded? Clinton does not run herself, doesnt she? Any open bills between the two?

Quote:
I would seriously consider switching to Democrat in 2020 if this woman is the Dem candidate. I do not agree with all of her positions but I think she would bring dignity back to the White House, and I'm sick of Trump 24/7.
There is a better candidate.

Old 10-19-19, 10:01 AM   #7838
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Too late!

Quote:
Aloha,

I personally wanted to send my deep appreciation and thanks for your contribution.

If you can, please take a moment to share our message with 5 of your friends and help us get the word out about our campaign.

Your support means everything to me. This is a people-powered campaign. We don’t accept PAC money, and we value every single hard-earned dollar. Your support keeps us on the road, and helps spread our message of service before self.

When we stand united, motivated by care for each other and love for our country, there’s no challenge we cannot overcome.

With warm aloha,
Tulsi
Old 10-19-19, 11:58 AM   #7839
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I doubt the politicians in USA is different from other countries where there are democracy

Meaning they say what you want to hear, in an effort to get you to put you vote on one this politician.

Markus
Old 10-19-19, 02:14 PM   #7840
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
I doubt the politicians in USA is different from other countries where there are democracy

Meaning they say what you want to hear, in an effort to get you to put you vote on one this politician.

Markus
That is what people like about President Trump He is actively making good on his campaign promises, and that gets the career politician's panties all bunched up.
Old 10-19-19, 02:41 PM   #7841
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

I'm starting to get a little suspicious of this fight between Hillary Clinton and Tulsi Gabbard.

What if it is a stage play, a big gamble to get Gabbard's name out in the open by a washed up politician Hillary Clinton.

Who in a brilliant chess move is putting forth her nomination Tulsi Gabbard by bad mouthing her and pointing to the very same thing that defeated her (the Russian's being pro Trump), but in reality she has to get Gabbard started now in order to defeat Bernie and Warren.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...tly/ar-AAJ2dhB

Quote:
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) is fundraising off her feud with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, asking supporters to donate to her presidential campaign and calling on Clinton to "face her directly" in the 2020 Democratic primary.
Meanwhile the race could get even hotter with Bloomberg

https://www.ibtimes.com/michael-bloo...mocrat-2845899

Quote:
In a packed Democratic field, and amid a tight race between former Vice-President Joe Biden and Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, there are new reports that former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg may consider a bid for the nomination.

Bloomberg has previously been a Republican and an independent. He later became a Democrat in 2018
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 10-19-19, 05:17 PM   #7842
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post

What if it is a stage play, a big gamble to get Gabbard's name out in the open by a washed up politician Hillary Clinton.

Who in a brilliant chess move is putting forth her nomination Tulsi Gabbard by bad mouthing her and pointing to the very same thing that defeated her (the Russian's being pro Trump), but in reality she has to get Gabbard started now in order to defeat Bernie and Warren.
The Russians want Lil' Boy. They can get him most likely if they prevent one strong Democrat candidate forming up behind whom all Democrats and voters can unite. Divide et impera.

Like Farrage in the UK is a threat to Johnson, because he would pick away voters from the Tories. Farrage probably will never become PM, but by this he could prevent Johnson become PM either. Rujssia has an interest, if they want Lil' Boy again, to weaken Biden and Warren in a similiar way.
Old 10-20-19, 11:15 AM   #7843
Skybird
Soaring

Lil' Boy rules that the union gains its 51st federal state: Iraq. Thats the state where the US returning troops from Syria are beeing brought home to.

Lil' Boy also admitted that the deal with Erdoghan was not about protecting anyone from anyone else, or pro or against the Kurds, but about securing the oil in the region. Neither him nor his defence secretary Mark Esperanto explained further for whom, so most likely it was secured for his buddy in Ankara, or some US company that needs it in Normandy.

And while he is in such a nice rush to fulfill his campaign promises and keep bringing the troops home, he sent 3000 navigation councelors into the region to explain returning troops the way home. Or maybe SA becomes the 52nd state of the union - I may have misunderstood something there. A creative way to get untangled from the burdens of the world, I have to give him that.
Old 10-20-19, 11:30 AM   #7844
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
I may have misunderstood something there.

You've been misunderstanding the US and Americans for over a decade now no it's certainly nothing new.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 10-21-19, 06:49 AM   #7845
tacter
Swabbie

Downloads: 4

Sighhhh. We only have to live this most recent nightmare in the US another year... THEN Rinse and Repeat!!!

Politics!!! huurrrrrumph!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter