SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-17, 11:02 AM   #1
Hulkster
Nub

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0
radar Best Silent Hunter 4 mods

Good day to everybody! I just joined the forum to ask a question that must have been asked several times already! The reason why I ask it again is because there might have changed something that made the view of people change!

I bought Silent Hunter 1 back when it came out and also 3 and 4. SH4 I bought in 2007 and it looks like it is new (with all papers with it)! I didn't play the game much back in 2007 but now 10 years later I want to play it again on Windows 7 64-bit. No problem there, it runs great on my 8 gb + 3.8 ghz quadcore + Nvidia 770 GTX (with the 4 gb memory adress patch)!

Now with my introduction done, here comes the question! What are the best mods (or supermods for that matter) to use with SH4 in terms of graphics, sound, ingame GUID and gameplay? I haven't got a clue which one I should use?

I already have the Generic Mod Enable (latest) and so what mods should I get to optimize this fine game? I have the uboat missions, so I have version 1.5!

Thank you in advance for all the replies!

Last edited by Hulkster; 05-14-17 at 12:18 PM.
Hulkster is offline   Reply With Quote