SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-23-10, 06:49 PM   #3286
Nausicaa
Mate

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
there's only one thing left I can think of. What version of the .NET framework do you have installed on your computer?
.NET Framework 1.1 Configuration
(version 1.1.4322.573)
Old 06-23-10, 07:13 PM   #3287
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nausicaa View Post
.NET Framework 1.1 Configuration
(version 1.1.4322.573)
I'm fairly certain that version 1.1 of the .NET framework is the culprit of your problems. What are the chances of upgrading to version 3.5?
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-10, 07:28 PM   #3288
Nausicaa
Mate

Downloads: 41

Quote:
I'm fairly certain that version 1.1 of the .NET framework is the culprit of your problems. What are the chances of upgrading to version 3.5?
Can do of course -- although I am surprised. My comp normally updates stuff automatically.
I will look into it tomorrow and report back.
Old 06-23-10, 08:01 PM   #3289
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltro View Post
What key do you use TheDarkWraith to hide all the interface please? I have tried shift Z (and also shift W...) but it doesn't works...
just to verify with you, what are you seeing that is not supposed to be visible? I've looked over the code and found some errors and have corrected them. Just looking for feedback from you on all the items you see in error to ensure I've covered them all.

I found that the chrono, ottos chalkboard, the warnings box, the charts, and the ship's journal didn't toggle visibility with shift + Z. I've corrected them and this fix will be available in bugfix v3.0.9
Old 06-23-10, 09:13 PM   #3290
zack
Gunner

Downloads: 95

how can i disable the automatic batterie recharging,thats make me mad?
zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-10, 09:16 PM   #3291
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

v3.0.9 released. This is a bug fix version for v3.0.0. It includes all other bug fixes. See post #1 for details.

v3.0.9 - added new user option that controls whether manual targeting is enforced for the XO TDC Dialog box (XOTDCManualTargetingEnforced)
- fixed bug of Ship's Journal locking out hotkeys when visible. It will now only lockout hotkeys when an editing box is visible
- fixed bug of some UI items failing to toggle visibility with shift + Z (Toggle HUD on/off)
- (SH5Enhanced style) Fixed bug of if heading/rudder dial is visible and user switches to/from external cam the heading/rudder dial wasn't visible anymore
Old 06-23-10, 09:17 PM   #3292
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack View Post
how can i disable the automatic batterie recharging,thats make me mad?
Can I ask why you would want to disable this?
Old 06-23-10, 09:29 PM   #3293
zack
Gunner

Quote:
Can I ask why you would want to disable this?
a destroyer was in my back and i cant go AK,it switched back to recharging and i lost my speed.every time when i switched to standart it goes back to recharging.
Old 06-23-10, 09:48 PM   #3294
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack View Post
a destroyer was in my back and i cant go AK,it switched back to recharging and i lost my speed.every time when i switched to standart it goes back to recharging.
Were you in heavy seas? If so, what did you have the WaterTD set to in the options file? What version of the mod are you using?
Just to clarify, you're saying that it wanted to go to recharge mode and you selected Standard. It then reselected recharge mode and you selected Standard again. This cycle just kept repeating?
I guess I could add a new user option for automatically selecting recharge mode upon surfacing.
Old 06-23-10, 10:05 PM   #3295
zack
Gunner

Quote:
Were you in heavy seas? If so, what did you have the WaterTD set to in the options file? What version of the mod are you using?
Just to clarify, you're saying that it wanted to go to recharge mode and you selected Standard. It then reselected recharge mode and you selected Standard again. This cycle just kept repeating?
I guess I could add a new user option for automatically selecting recharge mode upon surfacing.
i use v3.0.6
Windspeed was at 3km
WaterTD is set to 5

and yes,i switched 3 times to standart,every time the speed goes up and then down again because it goes automatically back to recharging mode.

a manuell selecting recharge mode was fine.

...and many thx for youre effort
Old 06-23-10, 10:08 PM   #3296
Stormfly
Serial Port Protector

Downloads: 366

Quote:
still have the same problems in heavy seas, also as i mentioned, all UI scripts are paused if the UI is visualy disabled (i only switch it on if i need to command something, a perfect solution for me would controling all of the game via 3d or keystrokes, i also hate all this hands and arrows popping in my way if i mouseover something interactable).

as i switch recharging with a toggeling key command "R" making shure my diesel engine startup sequence is playing in the right moment, making shure always having the right power...

i help me with editing the UI`s options file:

SwitchToRechargePropulsionTD = 99999.0
SwitchToStdPropulsionTD = 99999.0

...this also make shure that it automatical switch to recharging after using TC (UI is on then) more than 28 hours

Stormfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-10, 03:19 AM   #3297
Ragtag
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 163

Both propellors are turning during recharging in 3.0.8. Can you fix this?
Palit RTX 2080Ti.
Fortron 1000W PSU.
BenQ XR3501R LCD.
Ragtag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-10, 05:47 AM   #3298
ologuy
Mate

Downloads: 48

"v3.0.9 - added new user option that controls whether manual targeting is enforced for the XO TDC Dialog box (XOTDCManualTargetingEnforced)"

What do you mean by this? Could you explain it a little more please?
ologuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-10, 05:58 AM   #3299
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ologuy View Post
"v3.0.9 - added new user option that controls whether manual targeting is enforced for the XO TDC Dialog box (XOTDCManualTargetingEnforced)"

What do you mean by this? Could you explain it a little more please?
Sure. Let's say you have manual targeting enabled in the game's options. This allows you to still switch off the TDC in the XO TDC Dialog box ('Turn TDC Off'). If you have this user option set to True then the option to 'Turn TDC Off' in the XO TDC Dialog box will not be present. Thus there's no way for you to turn off TDC (and get a perfect firing solution) and cheat with manual targeting enabled.
Old 06-24-10, 06:00 AM   #3300
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

Quote:
Sure. Let's say you have manual targeting enabled in the game's options. This allows you to still switch off the TDC in the XO TDC Dialog box ('Turn TDC Off'). If you have this user option set to True then the option to 'Turn TDC Off' in the XO TDC Dialog box will not be present. Thus there's no way for you to turn off TDC (and get a perfect firing solution) and cheat with manual targeting enabled.
Nice idea , thanks
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dbrn, favorite, new ui