Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-18, 07:56 PM   #16
VikingSail
Watch

Downloads: 40
Uploads: 0

reporting back:

My main.cfg file has identical graphics setting as yours. They are exactly the same.

About which graphics card the game uses: I am sure the game is running on my nVidia card. I have already set that in the nVidia control panel.

About the scaling setting: none of the options works. I tried every single one of the 5 options (aspect ratio, fullscreen, display scaling, central display, custom aspect ratio).

I also read this here: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...&postcount=239
which is the same topic and since I already tried every possible setting, i don't think I'm going to the right direction.

Now if I think about it, since this is only an in-game issue (meaning that I don't have this problem when in the main menu, in historical missions, or museum, etc), it seems more likely to be a TWoS problem. Before installing the mod, everything worked fine UI-wise. In the screenshot https://imgur.com/a/Fws0X you can see it is obviously some in-game menus messed up (3 layers of menus in the center of the screen). The upper left corner is completely covered up with a black screen - but the mouse cursor can move above it - so I assume this is not a display issue, but rather an UI issue.

This is where I am right now. I have no idea what to do more in order to fix this. It was 7 hours of my life that will never come back.
VikingSail is offline   Reply With Quote