SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-06-13, 09:49 PM   #10726
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate420 View Post
are like 12 or 13 mods all together, I know how to edit the options quite easily what I am having trouble finding is the proper order to load these mods. Do you load all of the small mods then load the one called bydarkwraith and copy over the other stuff or do you load thedarkwraith first and copy over as you add the smaller add on mods? For instance if you where to use the real navigation or alt officer wounded do you load these first or last.The mod in which you edit the option is it last or first? I hope someone understands what I am getting at. It seems to mess up either way I do it, there must be a proper order to load this set of mods so that they all work properly and I am guessing after loading the mods you load a save game where your at base, any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Look at sobers mega mod list to get an idea of mod orders .
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=192374
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-13, 08:27 PM   #10727
Gate420
Watch

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0
Default Decks awash

What I did to get this working was to change is patch installed from false to true then changed depth from 7 to 8 meters, then did a manual dive to 8 meters which is actually only 7 meters, if I put 7 it only goes to 6 so anyway once I did these changes and did the manual dive to decks awash depth the icon showed up and now stays there so now the decks awash is working and I didn't have to add anything at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by volodya61 View Post
Gate420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-13, 08:39 PM   #10728
Gate420
Watch

Downloads: 13

Yeah just he has a lot of stuff I either can't find or don't want I mainly just want to use this mod package but am unsure of the proper order to install the mods darkwraith 7.42 has like i said about 11 mods all together if I load the smaller mods then load the one you set the options in(the larger mod) it reports that files have already been modified, so am I right in thinking that then those mods are actually being disabled or written over when you say yes to go ahead. If this is the case, I suspect that you need to install the one you can change the options in the large one in first then add the others over top of it but I am unsure.Currently everything I have loaded this time seems to be working just fine for a change.I have had no crashes and I even have the icebergs one and went and had a look at the ice bergs which are pretty cool.This is the first time however that I have gotten this group of mods to actually work correctly.The first time I was using the digital gold edition and mods just made that game unloadable fortunately for me my key actually works with the retail version so I just uninstalled the gold used my key with the retail version and now I finally have a playable game.I thought by buying the gold edition I would be getting basically the retail version with the 2 updates and the xtra museum boats but the digital gold edition is really messed up the key map is different there is no depth under keel no return to course its a really messed up game needless to say.Thanks for answering in any case but so far I am happy with all that is currently working so ill just keep playing and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
Look at sobers mega mod list to get an idea of mod orders .
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=192374
Gate420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-13, 09:06 PM   #10729
Mikemike47
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 1078
Uploads: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate420 View Post
the mods darkwraith 7.42 has like i said about 11 mods all together if I load the smaller mods then load the one you set the options in(the larger mod) it reports that files have already been modified
Did you read the documentation from the JSGME links?

Did you check the folder structure for each mod? I would disable all mods when you can, such as starting a new campaign. Sometimes mods will work when changed after returning to bunker. If a CTD happens, then undo what you have done, and fix mods when starting a new campaign.

The folder structure should be silent hunter 5\MODS\New UIs for TDC 7.4.2 for TDC\data
NOT
silent hunter 5\MODS\New UIs for TDC 7.4.2 for TDC\New UIs for TDC 7.4.2 for TDC\data for example

Always uncompress the mod, if applicable, and check folder structure before moving/copying into silent hunter 5\MODS folder.
Mikemike47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-13, 03:48 PM   #10730
d4n1066
Watch

Downloads: 14
Using the TDC

Hi, don't know whether this is the place to ask, but when I used the TDC, the AOB and distance were automatically entered when I pointed the periscope at a ship, however, it has stopped doing that and I see no way to plug in AOB and distance etc manually. Does anyone know what is happening here? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
d4n1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-13, 06:13 PM   #10731
Mikemike47
Grey Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4n1066 View Post
Hi, don't know whether this is the place to ask, but when I used the TDC, the AOB and distance were automatically entered when I pointed the periscope at a ship, however, it has stopped doing that and I see no way to plug in AOB and distance etc manually. Does anyone know what is happening here? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
This is exactly the place to ask! I only use automatic settings so I can not answer the other parts. Others will be guaranteed to follow this post and possibly answer the AOB and distance setting manually questions.
Old 09-12-13, 08:02 AM   #10732
lesec74
Ensign

Downloads: 259
Default crash dive

hello,

how can I reduce the time for crash dive?I 've News ui tdw.many thanks for help
lesec74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-13, 10:29 AM   #10733
lesec74
Ensign

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesec74 View Post
hello,

sorry for my English
Old 09-14-13, 12:21 AM   #10734
Tones1208
Swabbie

Downloads: 239
Default TDW UI 7.5.0

Hi all,

Could someone post a link to Darkwraith's UI 7.5.0 please? I've tried looking through the thread, but to be honest, there's a whole lot of posts in there and I've probably missed it.... twice
Tones1208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-13, 03:31 AM   #10735
oakdesign
A-ganger

Downloads: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tones1208 View Post
Hi all,

Could someone post a link to Darkwraith's UI 7.5.0 please? I've tried looking through the thread, but to be honest, there's a whole lot of posts in there and I've probably missed it.... twice
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...ostcount=10655 Download link is in this post
oakdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-13, 09:34 AM   #10736
Mikemike47
Grey Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesec74 View Post
Crash dive.JPG
Old 09-15-13, 12:17 AM   #10737
lesec74
Ensign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikemike47 View Post

thanks
Old 09-15-13, 11:30 AM   #10738
Tones1208
Swabbie

Downloads: 239

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakdesign View Post
Thanks Oak
Tones1208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-13, 07:13 AM   #10739
SnipersHunter
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 201

Hello TDW is german language in the newest version included?
SnipersHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-13, 11:18 AM   #10740
Echolot
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 567

Hello SnipersHunter.

Copy menu.txt from NewUIs_TDC_7_4_2_TheDarkWraith.7z\NewUIs_TDC_7_4_2 _ByTheDarkWraith\Text\German\ to C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\NewUIs_TDC_7_4_2_ByTheDarkWraith\data\Menu before you activate the mod.

Echolot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dbrn, favorite, new ui