SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-26-14, 08:53 PM   #11071
RushTheBus
Engineer

Downloads: 211
Uploads: 0

I just have not seen them look like that, that's all.
RushTheBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-14, 08:57 PM   #11072
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RushTheBus View Post
I just have not seen them look like that, that's all.
They won't look like the stock radio message anymore. They now look like my radio message format in the radio messages window.
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-14, 12:39 PM   #11073
RushTheBus
Engineer

Downloads: 211

Any chance we will see the following:

- expansion of the TDC pannel in periscope / UZO to include the flooding of tubes then opening of tubes (much like is in magUI)

- ability to take a look at a consolidated TDC unit (again, like is in magUI)

Just curious (i really like these features)
RushTheBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 08:37 PM   #11074
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pexorn View Post
My problem is;
I set NewUIs to SH5Enhanced mode and turned off bars autohide option. Now, as you know while you hold ctrl key, essential bars switch to advanced mode, so you can set precise speed and depth. But with this mod installed, for me depth meter isn't showing at left of the screen only I see the ">" arrow icon, but no "meters texture" or how could I call...

Anybody could give me a hint, how can I resolve this?

I downloaded Sober's all in one megamods collection, but I don't want to enable all the mods due I even don't know what they do. So I tried pick one or two I guessed their purpose. I just wrote this because maybe my problem is related to mod's loading order. But back to my "original" problem...

in advanced bar-mode, depth meter isn't shown correctly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oby View Post
Uninstall NewUIs_TDC_7_x_x_AltAdvSpeedGraphics_by_naights addon for base mod. It's the one that cause your problem.
This problem has been fixed in v7.5.0 test version 13 (not released yet). No need to uninstall NewUIs_TDC_7_x_x_AltAdvSpeedGraphics_by_naights anymore
Old 03-14-14, 09:22 PM   #11075
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

v7.5.0 test version 13 available here: https://www.mediafire.com/?n05satp7b5o9n55

v7.5.0 - fixed bug in TDWMouse.dll that could cause python exception to be thrown
- redid destroyed marks
- made the whole left side of the NavMap features window draggable so that those users whose screen resolution is small can still view the whole window by dragging it up/down
- added a new order to the engineer's orders: electrics only. When this is clicked and enabled then propulsion will be limited to electric propulsion only (requires patch from Generic Patcher enabled for this)
- removed old sextant. Added a new sextant to the game. The sextant is used by calling up the Sextant window from the Navigator's order bar. This requires the Stadimeter being used as sextant patch to be enabled in the Generic Patcher. To use the sextant: call up Sextant window, place the scope reference line on the horizon, press the Enable sextant button in the Sextant window, press the Stadimeter button (little button above the TDC range dial), place green reference line on object wanting angle of, read out angle in the sextant window
- added two additional add-on mods: NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_gap_Sextant_Mask_Eye_Reflection and NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_gap_Sextant_Mask_No_Eye_Reflectio n. These can be used to set a mask for the Sextant (by default the sextant has no mask - just open display)
- added a new user option that controls the starting and minimum width of the messagebox. Minimum width is 180.0. Default is 315.0 (stock size). (MessageBoxMinimumWidth)
- revised Automation so that it dynamically 'loads' the commands for the script when script is played. When script is stopped the commands are 'unloaded' to free memory. This dramatically reduces the memory used with all the scripts loaded in.
- when Disable sextant is clicked in the sextant window it will also disable the sextant window now
- fixed bug of being able to close sextant window while sextant was active (if this happened then there was no way to deactivate sextant!)
- fixed bug of button for using sextant disappearing after using the sextant
- added a new icon to the engineer order category: diveplanes
- added a new orders bar: diveplanes. This has the orders for controlling the diveplanes (if the manual diveplanes patch is enabled of my Generic Patcher)
- fixed problem of depth bar not rendering if the add-on mod NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_AltAdvSpeedGraphics_by_naights was enabled

The diveplane dials on the diveplane order bar are not finished. They are currently just something so you all can test it out. They will allow -90 to 90 degrees deflection of the diveplanes.

As always let me know of any problems. If no problems are reported I'll finally make this a releasable version (after finalizing the diveplane dials)

NOTE: in order to have manual control of the diveplanes you need at least v1.0.156.0 of my Generic Patcher enabled
Old 03-15-14, 12:55 AM   #11076
Hiding
Swabbie

Downloads: 189
Default 7.5.0

THANKS FOR PRODELANUYU JOB, TheDarkWraith!
Left hand implement the trim ballast tanks and add manual on / off red light in the control room and the conning tower!
I join in the congratulations due to family celebration! I wish you happiness and inspiration!
Hiding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-14, 02:49 AM   #11077
Sjizzle
Count Dracula

Downloads: 405

TDW 2 sextan bugs

1. u can't look up at all with the sexstan
2. when u disable the sextan the navigator reports doesn't work anymore

Last edited by Sjizzle; 03-15-14 at 04:48 AM.
Sjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-14, 03:38 AM   #11078
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_ByTheDarkWraith Test 13
Plus all the relevant patches enabled .
For some reason I have the officer special abilities icons showing up on the officers panel .
Is this normal ? I noticed you have them in your picture TDW .

Last edited by THE_MASK; 03-15-14 at 04:41 AM.
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-14, 08:19 AM   #11079
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjizzle View Post
TDW 2 sextan bugs

1. u can't look up at all with the sexstan
2. when u disable the sextan the navigator reports doesn't work anymore
1) Yes, that is correct. You have the same vertical height as the stadimeter does

2) Don't understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_ByTheDarkWraith Test 13
Plus all the relevant patches enabled .
For some reason I have the officer special abilities icons showing up on the officers panel .
Is this normal ? I noticed you have them in your picture TDW .
Yes I re-enabled them (visually but you can't click on them currently). I'm working on a new patch that will allow me to 'call' abilities from code (thus I can make icons for them so you don't have to walk up to the character and start a dialog to use them)
Old 03-15-14, 08:40 AM   #11080
Sjizzle
Count Dracula

Downloads: 405

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
1)

2) Don't understand
when i disable the sextant and i click on the navigator officer to report me a deadrecognition, last position, and other reports the command menu doesn't show anymore i must restar the game.

i will come with a print screen in 30 min

EDIT:

here is the print screen does reports don't show anymore when i use the sextant and then disable the sextant.

Last edited by Sjizzle; 03-15-14 at 08:51 AM.
Sjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-14, 09:37 AM   #11081
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjizzle View Post
when i disable the sextant and i click on the navigator officer to report me a deadrecognition, last position, and other reports the command menu doesn't show anymore i must restar the game.

i will come with a print screen in 30 min

EDIT:

here is the print screen does reports don't show anymore when i use the sextant and then disable the sextant.
Actually none of the order bars will show after you disable the sextant I'm looking into it now...
Old 03-15-14, 10:26 AM   #11082
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Actually none of the order bars will show after you disable the sextant I'm looking into it now...
Yes,it is an old bug with 7.5.0. To bypass this bug one only need to click on the watch officer and to open interaction menu. This will bring orders bar back...I hope this could help a bit.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-14, 10:40 AM   #11083
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Yes,it is an old bug with 7.5.0. To bypass this bug one only need to click on the watch officer and to open interaction menu. This will bring orders bar back...I hope this could help a bit.
It's been fixed now. Uploading test version 14
Old 03-15-14, 10:45 AM   #11084
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
It's been fixed now. Uploading test version 14
You're squashing those bugs like nothing!
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-14, 10:49 AM   #11085
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
You're squashing those bugs like nothing!
Anymore that I'm unaware of or forgot about

Tags
dbrn, favorite, new ui