Old 12-10-20, 11:51 AM   #11686
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Criminals. Time to thin the herd.
Some proven to be mentally retarded. Biologically ill.

And why this rush at the end of his term - he has had four years to thin the herd.

Do not dare to think for just one second that he is about "law and order". He wants to influence public memory of him for his plans after January: first controlling the Republican party and its audience, and second: then the next election campaign in three years.

Oh my, just three years, and then all this braindead madness starts from new.

Its hopeless.
Old 12-10-20, 09:05 PM   #11687
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Some proven to be mentally retarded. Biologically ill.

And why this rush at the end of his term - he has had four years to thin the herd.

Maybe because the President of the United States does not set execution dates? Of course he doesn't convict or sentence criminals either but why let facts get in the way of your Schimpfe Kriegen, ja?

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online  
Old 12-10-20, 10:48 PM   #11688
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Maybe because the President of the United States does not set execution dates? Of course he doesn't convict or sentence criminals either but why let facts get in the way of your Schimpfe Kriegen, ja?
Don't you realize yet, all bad things in the world come from Trump.
Old 12-10-20, 11:19 PM   #11689
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Don't you realize yet, all bad things in the world come from Trump.
His haters are nearly religious in their fervor. Dogmatic even.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online  
Old 12-11-20, 12:07 AM   #11690
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

And then there are the millions who don't hate him but think he's an idiot which he proves all too often.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 12-11-20, 02:42 AM   #11691
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
His lovers are nearly religious in their fervor. Dogmatic even.
Fixed this, i think it's called the Trump cult. "Do not listen to the media or reason, only believe in me. And give me your money."

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 12-11-20, 04:46 AM   #11692
Skybird
Soaring

I said he would push as far as to the Supreme Court, and his fans said no, he will leave decently, and now it is before the Supreme Court.

Its criminal, plain and simple, how the system is tried to get intentionally derailed. Anmd I do not want to hear anything about "Its their rights" and "Its in the rules", thats all blatant deflection and alibi rhetorics.

The court probably will not play ball (what desaster if it would, it would mean the end of the US as we have known it so far). But even then Trump will not stop.

What is being tried here is a nothing but a coup, and a overruling of an eleciton result. And this attempt tells a whole lot about the murky figures trying it.

My mum almost freaked out when seeing that the female carricature at Trumps side opened a tennis pavillon at the white house - with all the Covid drama around going on. Tells a lot about her, too.

I wish the whole band of scum would end up like king Midas (LINK).
Old 12-11-20, 04:53 AM   #11693
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
And then there are the millions who don't hate him but think he's an idiot which he proves all too often.
An extremelydangerous and ra bid idiot who maximses damanmges that the US will suffewr from for many years to come and who has caused an awesome lot of death amongst the citizens he believed to have owned.

Just an idiot is somebody who usually just can be ignorred, becasue he is an idiot. Better not this one.
Old 12-11-20, 07:20 AM   #11694
Cybermat47
Willing Webfooted Beast

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 22

Quote:
His haters are nearly religious in their fervor. Dogmatic even.
I’ll admit that Trump has done good things, and that he’s hardly the worst leader in the world (Kim Jong-Un, Xi Jingping, Vladimir Putin, and various other dictators are worse).

I just think that the bad outweighs the good when it comes to him, especially when my country needs America to be a stable and reliable economic partner and military ally.
Old 12-11-20, 07:33 AM   #11695
Skybird
Soaring

An offence of the Supreme Court, an act of sabotaging the justice system, a new low for the party.

https://translate.google.com/transla...-17097210.html

One has expected such things only in backwardly banana states and Tropico-style dictatorships in the third world. Until now.
Old 12-11-20, 08:01 AM   #11696
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybermat47 View Post
I’ll admit that Trump has done good things, and that he’s hardly the worst leader in the world (Kim Jong-Un, Xi Jingping, Vladimir Putin, and various other dictators are worse).

I just think that the bad outweighs the good when it comes to him, especially when my country needs America to be a stable and reliable economic partner and military ally.
See, that's the key to understanding the really strange effect Trump has on millions of people. He's most definitely not the worst leader, but in today's environment, people who are deranged by Trump don't see that, can't even hear that. They are rabid in their zeal. They don't spend 1 minute a month thinking about the real insidious nature of China or Russia's dictatorships and their effects on the stability of world peace. No sir, it's get their make-up on for the Trump is Evil theater or they don't leave the house.
Old 12-11-20, 08:16 AM   #11697
Skybird
Soaring

Maybe I do not focus on Trump's stabilising of world peace, but sure as hell I focus on the destabilising effect Trump has on the United States and its political and constitutional and legal system and its social community. And that is something that some people underestimate and that Trump's fans - and not just them - systematically fade out.

You people all act as if you were under a spell. Its a collective euphoric mass delusion. There are historic precedences for this kind of political mass delusion. Such things never end well.
Old 12-11-20, 08:27 AM   #11698
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
[...] They don't spend 1 minute a month thinking about the real insidious nature of China or Russia's dictatorships and their effects on the stability of world peace. [...]
Well you see, the western benchmark of what to expect from a US president is somewhat higher, than what we expect from those other countries you mentioned
Strangely enough, when it comes to China i agree with he who may not be named.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 12-11-20, 08:54 AM   #11699
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
You people all act as if you were under a spell.
Oh my. Try breathing into a paper bag.

Time to stop hyperventilating about Trump and look at the next guy.

Quote:
We know who Joe Biden is, but what is the Democratic Party in the post-Trump era? At the national level anyway, a combination of good and bad luck has allowed the party to avoid defining itself for nearly two decades.
https://outline.com/vydCyu

How did we get to a point where a guy like Joe Biden could be President?

Quote:
Watching Trump campaign in 2016, it seemed clear that the Democrats’ decision to nominate Hillary Clinton, a politician with ties to Wall Street, the Iraq War, and (through her husband) NAFTA, created an opening Trump was anxious to exploit, even if insincerely.

Rather than address those potential issues, Democrats ran more or less entirely on Trump’s negatives. In 2016, Clinton spent nearly a billion dollars on advertising, about twice what Trump spent. One study even showed that 90 percent of Clinton’s anti-Trump ads were based on personality. They rarely mentioned policy. Then the Dems lost and spent the next four years insisting that (choose one) racism/Russia/the media was the reason, not any long-developing issue with voters that might have arisen over a decade of war and widening inequality.

By voting in yet another ex-senator with a pro-Iraq, pro-NAFTA vote, the party is essentially turning the clock back not to 2012 or 2008, but more like 2004.
The more things change the more they stay the same.

Quote:
If the Democrats don’t remember how much failing to deliver real change cost them before, if they don’t soon find an identity more ambitious than not being Trump, they will find themselves right back where they were four years ago — vulnerable to revolts on both sides.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 12-11-20, 09:02 AM   #11700
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

The first of the executions has been carried out.

Quote:
Death row inmate Brandon Bernard has been executed in Indiana after last-minute clemency pleas were rejected by the US Supreme Court.

Bernard, 40, was convicted of murder in 1999 when he was a teenager, and is the youngest offender to be executed by the federal government in nearly 70 years.

Bernard told the family of the couple he killed he was sorry, before dying by lethal injection on Thursday.

Four more executions are planned before the end of Donald Trump's presidency.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55261224

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter