Closed Thread

Old 10-26-16, 07:28 AM   #3376
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Bears View Post
All of the employees at Trump National Doral are having problems with Obamacare. And by that, one can infer that some of the employees at Trump National Doral are having problems with Obamacare. This really means that several employees at Trump National Doral are having problems with Obamacare. To clarify, maybe some employees at Trump National Doral are going to be taken off Obamacare. Maybe.
Trump is going to lose there is no doubt in my mind that this is going to happen and no matter how good his math was in bringing this problem of ACA (Obama Care) to light and it should've been the number one topic for the moderator, but never was.

What happens instead is how many women Trump has put his hand up there dress and in the end this will be the weak link to his becoming the next POTUS.

I still think Hillary has something in her closet that may not come out till after the election and force a situation where we may never have her or Trump for a president.

Time will tell (13 days that is)
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 10-26-16, 09:26 AM   #3377
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
Trump is going to lose there is no doubt in my mind that this is going to happen and no matter how good his math was in bringing this problem of ACA (Obama Care) to light and it should've been the number one topic for the moderator, but never was.

What happens instead is how many women Trump has put his hand up there dress and in the end this will be the weak link to his becoming the next POTUS.

I still think Hillary has something in her closet that may not come out till after the election and force a situation where we may never have her or Trump for a president.

Stranger things have happened when using math. As far as the ACA and a topic for not only moderators but the media as well is a sure indicator both entities have had the ax out on Trump. As far as the women and Trump, the exact same tactic was used on Herman Kaine. Welcome to Trumps swift boat. Hillary has a crap load in her closet. Problem is her voting public turn a blind eye.
Old 10-26-16, 09:32 AM   #3378
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
I wouldn't call that rigging the vote at all because people can still vote how they want. Rigging would require altering votes cast. What it is is using influence to change peoples minds and is no different than any political advertisement for that matter.
Machines have been known to change votes. Just a day ago in TX claims of voting straight republican was changed by the machine to straight dem.
Old 10-26-16, 10:25 AM   #3379
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19

Quote:

The blame falls on the candidate, does it not? The circus exists because Trump creates and nurtures it. Even yesterday, where the purpose was to use the ACA against his opponent he fell due to his own rhetoric. He stands at his new golf resort in front of a host of minority employees who then come forward one at a time to state their allegiance to The Donald with very clear "don't fire me" overtones. Afterwards he uses the situation to slam the ACA, but not without injuring himself by indicating that said resort may not actually provide health insurance to its employees. He and his managers then spend the rest of the day on the defense, trying to walk back his previous remarks.

That the media focuses on such spectacle is not a fault of the media. Trump is a walking disaster, and it is impossible to avoid.
Old 10-26-16, 10:48 AM   #3380
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

I dunno, there's a new scandal that has rocked the Clinton camp, see:

http://americannews.com/hillary-clin...-to-the-grave/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Miliband
Old 10-26-16, 10:57 AM   #3381
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
I dunno, there's a new scandal that has rocked the Clinton camp, see:

http://americannews.com/hillary-clin...-to-the-grave/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Miliband
And to carry on like that at Nelson Mandela's funeral. Shameful.
Old 10-26-16, 10:58 AM   #3382
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Bears View Post
And to carry on like that at Nelson Mandela's funeral. Shameful.
I know, I know...disgraceful indeed.
Old 10-26-16, 11:38 AM   #3383
Platapus
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
Machines have been known to change votes. Just a day ago in TX claims of voting straight republican was changed by the machine to straight dem.
The important question is what did the investigation show. A claim is just a claim.

Not that I am intimating that a Republican would ever lie to make the Democrats look bad.... or the other way around. That would be wrong of me.

If a machine is malfunctioning, the voter needs to call over an election officer before casting the vote.
Old 10-26-16, 12:22 PM   #3384
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapus View Post
The important question is what did the investigation show. A claim is just a claim.

Not that I am intimating that a Republican would ever lie to make the Democrats look bad.... or the other way around. That would be wrong of me.

If a machine is malfunctioning, the voter needs to call over an election officer before casting the vote.
It is a problem. Machines can have problems as seen here in MD...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...machines-swit/

The question remains...how many vote R and the machine switched to D without the voting citizen seeing the switch?
Old 10-26-16, 01:03 PM   #3385
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Ok, so it seems that some of these machine somehow change what the voter have voted,
The question is: Is it a technical problems or have some with technical skills been there and altered with these machines ?

If it is a technical problems why haven't they fixed it ? It's not the first time I hear about this problem.

If someone or somebody has altered with these voting machine, then I hope your authorities will take action against this.

Markus
mapuc is online  
Old 10-26-16, 01:15 PM   #3386
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

I'm not saying that is true or false Oberon about that problem a pro-Trump news web has on the web, but it is suspected of smacking of someone wanting cash in advance for the information and 13 days to the election. Who has the cash?

From Oberon's link: http://americannews.com/hillary-clin...-to-the-grave/

See aanything funny there?

Quote:
“I arranged a meeting for Hillary and a woman in an exclusive Beverly Hills hotel,” the man told The National Enquirer, adding that he was hired by Clinton through a Hollywood executive.
Have you noticed something funny about Trump's problems on the interent vs Hillary's? Youtube has so much junk on Hillary that it is a wonder anyone would vote for her.
or achievement

Old 10-26-16, 01:45 PM   #3387
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
I'm not saying that is true or false Oberon about that problem a pro-Trump news web has on the web, but it is suspected of smacking of someone wanting cash in advance for the information and 13 days to the election. Who has the cash?

From Oberon's link: http://americannews.com/hillary-clin...-to-the-grave/

See aanything funny there?

Have you noticed something funny about Trump's problems on the interent vs Hillary's? Youtube has so much junk on Hillary that it is a wonder anyone would vote for her.
The funniest thing I saw was the fact that the supposed 'Hitman' was the Labour candidate for the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom in the 2015 general election...
Old 10-26-16, 02:14 PM   #3388
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 344

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
The funniest thing I saw was the fact that the supposed 'Hitman' was the Labour candidate for the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom in the 2015 general election...
I also uncovered a photo of Clinton in a "threesome..."

Old 10-26-16, 02:36 PM   #3389
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Quote:
The Democrats will win their election!

I've just received a word from the Lord that the Democrats will win the next election.

The exact word of knowledge was simply this: "The democrats will win their election, but then comes the knife".

I wonder what that means though, "Then comes the knife"?

A knife can cut things apart ... a knife in the back perhaps?

Some revelation that would've kept her from being elected, perhaps?
I think this might have something to do with 'the knife', probably several more weeks till it explodes ...

http://nypost.com/2016/10/25/hillary...ing-after-all/

Quote:
For months now, we’ve been told that Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 missing emails were permanently erased and destroyed beyond recovery. But newly released FBI notes strongly suggest they still exist in several locations — and they could be recovered, if only someone would impanel a grand jury and seize them.

In a May interview with FBI agents, an executive with the Denver contractor that maintained Clinton’s private server revealed that an underling didn’t bleach-clean all her subpoenaed emails, just ones he stored in a data file he used to transfer the emails from the server to Clinton’s aides
or achievement

Old 10-26-16, 02:45 PM   #3390
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilge_Rat View Post
I also uncovered a photo of Clinton in a "threesome..."
Canadian Illuminati confirmed!
Closed Thread