Old 01-07-21, 08:48 PM   #12436
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
I don't need to choose a side. "all enemies, foreign and domestic"
I see no enemies. I see deluded, misguided idiots probably hoping for a few minutes of YouTube fame.

What do you consider a Killer or a WarBird?
Do you call our Vets that served Killers and WarBirds?
Do or did you serve in any way?

Now before you ask? Yes. I am a taker of Human life. That was my job and I was good at it.
Warbirds an Affectionate name for my military friends at the VFW. Killers well they are who they are.And we have the ones who have served and have acquired enough knowledge about the military branch they served in they can run lines of bull****. They also like to Brag. If your a combat soldier you have been taught to kill. Thus you are in fact a Killer when the call of duty comes.And afterwards you have killed what does that make you? This statement i'm a taker of Human life. Ok if you say so i don't know your past but it will be with a grain of salt.

Have i served no. A shattered left wrist and a broken right left leg in a motorcycle accident at 17 cut my military career. But i do have 3 nephews that have survived the war's after 9/11 2 of them are Killers they don't brag about it. They grew up in those damn war's and came home to a new one the politicians created for them right here. To them all Politicians are the domestic enemy. They still believe in their oath's .
Old 01-07-21, 08:56 PM   #12437
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
The only thing that has stopped Trump until now is adult supervision; what happens if a sulking petulant Trump decides to ignore the few smart, rational, people around and decides to go out in a blaze of "presidential glory"..?...
Don't think so. The adult supervision is now on DEFCON 1. Trump is a twitch away from the 25th Amendment and he knows it.

Nah I think it is over. No one is going to listen to or do anything he tells them to if it even remotely sounds bad or dangerous. They would simply resign as some have already done. Or leak it to the media. Same goes for foreign leaders. They will simple wait for two weeks. He's done. The best he can do is probably issue a few more pardons.

Trump has hurt the GOP in many ways with his refusal to accept the election outcome and his meddling in Georgia but there is always a bright side. The threat of Trump running in 2024 is all but gone. The attack ads for the GOP primary all but write themselves. That guy with the horns would be a star.

People will get over it and Dems the best weapon for 2024 will no longer exist. Everybody wins.

Now in the key of C ... everybody ...Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya..

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 01-07-21, 08:57 PM   #12438
bstanko6
Admiral

Downloads: 390
Uploads: 13

Don’t worry folks. President Harris will do exactly what we all know will happen...

She will destroy the country with social programs so those that refuse to work, can go forever living off of tax payers like me. Division in race. Fears of police brutality statistics that are insanely low. Which is funny, because she has locked up more African Americans and destroyed their futures than most plantations in the 1800s.

And the media will make her look awesome as the market crashes, terrorist attacks become frequent, and we wage wars on people we have no reason to be in conflict with.

Trump showed me the truth. The truth is these politicians didn’t get here by magic.

They got here because of low educated, sheep herded, idiots like us. We blindly vote in morons because we “feel” instead of thinking of long term goals.

I voted for Trump because our economy was held hostage by foreign powers and big tech.

People vote for Biden because “Orange man bad!” Even when Biden has given us no comprehensive program that will better Trumps... we vote him in. Like clockwork. Sheep being lead.

There was a reason that when the first form of the constitution was made that only landowners could vote. And now I can see why.

I wish all of my citizens good luck for the next 4 years, but luck is a myth. We know what the Dems will do because they’ve done the same thing over and over.

They sheep herd... they herded the slaves. They herded African Americans with Jim Crow. They herded African Americans with gerrymandering. They herded African Americans with ridiculous felonies that exist today to limit the power they can have in the future based on their actions when they are younger.

Agree with me or not. Crack open that... what’s it called, it had a hard surface, and a binding, and usually you carried one in a backpack in school. OH YEAH!!! A history book. It’s all there.

Slavery is still here today in a form of urban developments, welfare, legalized weed (we don’t want a motivated thinker), and affirmative action.

All hypocritical. All meant to control us while the liberal media lulls you to sleep.

Don’t look at the man behind the curtain! Don’t mind the angry crowd that break into capital hill! The crowd of voters that want answers! They are domestic terrorists!

Well if that’s terrorism... it’s membership is more than half the population of this country. Think about that.

No don’t do that! Don’t think! Have more drugs, and weed, and watch Rachel Maddow. Drift to sleep as your economy crumbles, your pay decreases, your benefits disappear. My social security will kick in when I’m 72! Phenomenal!

That’s it, it my almost over now.

What’s the bet? Market crash? Or foreign conflict? Which will start first?

DISCORD
https://discord.gg/6tFeTSUmVc
Old 01-07-21, 09:01 PM   #12439
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
Wait, so they were antifa?! Holy crap!.. but wait.. weren't they just protesting? So.. they were antifa, but were not actually doing anything wrong?

Guys, I'm starting to get confused here.
That is because you don't live in this country. You get your news from a Starlink Satellite.We get no news from your country. Cause it doesn't matter.
Old 01-07-21, 09:07 PM   #12440
Cybermat47
Willing Webfooted Beast

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstanko6 View Post
Can we all take a moment and discuss the fact that an unarmed female white 14 year Air Force veteran was brutally killed by police and nobody cares or is talking about it in mainstream media?

Did I mention she was white?

That’s your demoncrat party for you! Joe Retarden barely mentioned that in his demented mental state.
Do you understand now why the idea of civil war isn’t, as you said recently, “sweet”? There’s nothing good about this woman’s death and the mental anguish that her friends and family now have to endure.

Violence and killing don’t solve anything in domestic politics. They just tear families apart and cause even more division. And yes, that applies to everyone.
Old 01-07-21, 09:09 PM   #12441
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I thought this article was very thought provoking and comprehensive. I don't agree with all of his ideas and conclusions, but it's completely unbiased in that left and right are treated equally harshly. It should make a good read by both sides of the forum although you all might wince once and awhile. I did. Hard to argue with some of his conclusions though. Our foreign commentator contingent will surely get something to feel superior over as well. I look forward to mostly ignoring or mocking their condescending remarks over passages i'm sure they'll find particularly amusing.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/n...apitol-assault
Good read.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 01-07-21, 09:17 PM   #12442
Buddahaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstanko6 View Post
...Well if that’s terrorism... it’s membership is more than half the population of this country. Think about that...
No, I don't think so. That was just the radical fringe and the Republican "sheep" if you want to graze in those pastures.

Trump could have easily won if he hadn't stoked the flames motivating his detractors while alienating the center right.

David Bowie
Old 01-07-21, 09:47 PM   #12443
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidman View Post
Wow, just wow. The highest possible level of absurdity has just been reached. Spectacular!
Is that the best you got. You will not list where you actually live. All arm chairs do that.
Old 01-07-21, 10:23 PM   #12444
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
Wait, so they were antifa?! Holy crap!.. but wait.. weren't they just protesting? So.. they were antifa, but were not actually doing anything wrong?

Guys, I'm starting to get confused here.
The people that broke into the capital were already there in front while the peaceful marchers had assembled to hear Trump speak and then they started peacefully walking towards the Capital.

Starting to think that this was a set up
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 01-07-21, 10:40 PM   #12445
Buddahaid

Think harder. It was a setup alright, and the big DT was behind it. At least your man Pence acted well.

David Bowie
Old 01-08-21, 12:35 AM   #12446
Gorpet
Still Searching

Come on Skidman. Are you in a welfare country that the Trump was going to cut the cash flow from.? Tell us so we can look it up ? Hell as a taxpayer i want to know.Are you just another foreign mouth talkin . Or can you tell me you stand on your own?
Old 01-08-21, 12:43 AM   #12447
Cybermat47
Willing Webfooted Beast

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 22

A police officer has died of injuries sustained during the capitol incident.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29D0HV
Old 01-08-21, 01:06 AM   #12448
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybermat47 View Post
A police officer has died of injuries sustained during the capitol incident.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29D0HV
Yes,It was expected was he the shooter? Of that young woman?
Old 01-08-21, 01:49 AM   #12449
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

For a few minutes of "fame".

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/07/u...rnd/index.html

Better join "RTL Jungle Camp".

Getting new jobs in these Corona times hopefully will prove difficult for many of them. Being occupied with searching for jobs maybe keeps them from getting more stupid ideas on their minds.
Old 01-08-21, 02:02 AM   #12450
Hawk66
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post

Trump has hurt the GOP in many ways with his refusal to accept the election outcome and his meddling in Georgia but there is always a bright side. The threat of Trump running in 2024 is all but gone. The attack ads for the GOP primary all but write themselves. That guy with the horns would be a star.

People will get over it and Dems the best weapon for 2024 will no longer exist. Everybody wins.
I see it the same way
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter