SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-24, 12:30 AM   #30
captain27
Watch

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0
Icon14 What a great creation...

I think It was "Eastern British Coastal", I was told to Reposition and continue operation at AN5898. So, I was staying there for 24-48 hours and found lot of contacts. I sent contacts through radio and sent my position too.

Later I receive radio message that, Bdu will send more submarines in my area and told me to keep undetected.

Wow! I felt like I was actually in the war and did the contribution. You see how the game is dynamic, I really impressed with the creation and the team who worked on the "The Wolves of Steel v2.2" did really a good job on that.

If they can create such a dynamic game play, why now a days can't?. It's really sad that not many game industry create games as creation but pure money hunting. I am happy to play your mod. Thank you 1000 times, apart all my sorrowfulness and problems in my life, this gave me a little happy spark.

cheers! Hope you will create mods or games in future.. You know your fans will be ready buy
captain27 is offline   Reply With Quote