Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-04-21, 10:17 PM   #496
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Whacko View Post
This is depressing. This shows what Trump has done in his past 4 years. Denied every claim that was credible, discredited people like Fauci, and thus thousands of more lives were lost because of his recklessness. That is why we blame Trump for some of the issues we had with COVID- many people would still be alive if he had followed science and fact and had not spread misinformation. He probably would still be president if he had handled COVID better early on. He has also caused social divisions between people in America to only run deeper, he has turned Americans against one another and brainwashed millions into following him blindly. The capitol riot (or siege, whatever you want to call it) is proof of how many he brainwashed. He told them to march right up the steps of Capitol Hill and "stop the steal". There was no steal, period. He was eventually forced into telling the rioters to go home, even then there was no hint of sincerity.

I get made fun of sometimes in school for supporting the Democrats. I get called "bidofile" (because kids in school say that Joe Biden is a pedophile and so since that I am a democrat I must be a pedophile too )
Heck, these are my own friends teasing me. This is proof of him turning Americans against each other, to what feels like the point of physical violence.

I rest my case too. I don't want to start a fight with what I just said.
Well said.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-21, 12:12 AM   #497
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Well said.
And full of bull****.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-21, 01:02 AM   #498
Sonicfire1981
Engineer

Downloads: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
And full of bull****.
give the kid a break, man... It's your youth talking and you should be alarmed, not triggered.
Sonicfire1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-21, 02:21 AM   #499
bstanko6
Admiral

Downloads: 390
Uploads: 13

EL wacko...

It wouldn’t of mattered if it was Trump, or Biden, or Obama, or Hillary Clinton… Nothing would’ve stop Covid from killing those people. While Biden was crying and screaming about Trump not handling it, Covid still claims many more lives even as we speak.

Biden has no answer for it. Fauci had no clue what was going on with it, he still doesn’t know if masks help or not.

Covid is just a terrible mess and any president who would’ve had to deal with it would’ve been held accountable for it. No matter what he did.

Using it as a way of putting Trump down was one of the lowest things that could’ve been done ever. When 9/11 occurred, there were idiots that tried to point at Bush is if he had been the one to have caused it.

DISCORD
https://discord.gg/6tFeTSUmVc
bstanko6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-21, 03:15 AM   #500
Cybermat47
Willing Webfooted Beast

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
And full of bull****.
Then refute it. Tell us why he’s wrong. Don’t just say “he’s wrong” and completely fail to explain why.

The kid’s not even out of highschool yet and he’s better at debating politics than you.
Old 02-05-21, 04:30 AM   #501
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
I am betting that they don't even know the origin of the proud boys - made up as a "guy club" to get a jewish radio intern to score with chicks and drink beer. The name is a goof of a broadway show song from the stage production of Disney's Alladin called Proud of Your Boy. Mysogenistic? Possibly. Chauvinist - yep. But hardly what you'd call a terrorist group.

After all, they're just an idea, like antifa.

...and I've always been amused to see the Trumpettes at their rallies with Trump, singing and dancing along (well, in Trump's case, doing the worst white dad dance ever) to the song once called "The Gay National Anthem":

<O>
Old 02-05-21, 06:07 AM   #502
Sonicfire1981
Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstanko6 View Post
EL wacko...

It wouldn’t of mattered if it was Trump, or Biden, or Obama, or Hillary Clinton… Nothing would’ve stop Covid from killing those people. While Biden was crying and screaming about Trump not handling it, Covid still claims many more lives even as we speak.

Biden has no answer for it. Fauci had no clue what was going on with it, he still doesn’t know if masks help or not.

Covid is just a terrible mess and any president who would’ve had to deal with it would’ve been held accountable for it. No matter what he did.

Using it as a way of putting Trump down was one of the lowest things that could’ve been done ever. When 9/11 occurred, there were idiots that tried to point at Bush is if he had been the one to have caused it.
wrong. almost eevery other world leader handled it better than him. we have press conferences everyday, where scientists speak and measures are discussed and explained. Our government tells that there's still tough times ahead. While it's certainly for the better that your president-reject does not attent any more pressconferences overriding scientists with his smart ideas ("disinfectant!"), no other world leader that I know of went golfing instead. 4% of world population have 25% of cases and deaths. If that's not a fail I don't know what is.
Old 02-05-21, 07:59 AM   #503
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicfire1981 View Post
wrong. almost eevery other world leader handled it better than him. we have press conferences everyday, where scientists speak and measures are discussed and explained. Our government tells that there's still tough times ahead. While it's certainly for the better that your president-reject does not attent any more pressconferences overriding scientists with his smart ideas ("disinfectant!"), no other world leader that I know of went golfing instead. 4% of world population have 25% of cases and deaths. If that's not a fail I don't know what is.
Almost every other world leader lied and covered up what was going on and it finally caught up to them - and we're seeing the sh!t job they're doing in regards to vaccination - *despite* the US sending doses around the world to give to them.

More importantly - you can't lock yourself away until covid-19 stops. It will never go away because it is a coronavirus and will seasonally return like every other coronavirus. There are already 4000 known mutations of covid 19.

Did you stop and hide when the h1n1 flu killed an untold number? Untold because here in the US, the Obama-Biden administration's response was to just stop counting them...
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-21, 08:16 AM   #504
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
This is depressing. This shows what Trump has done in his past 4 years. Denied every claim that was credible, discredited people like Fauci, and thus thousands of more lives were lost because of his recklessness. That is why we blame Trump for some of the issues we had with COVID- many people would still be alive if he had followed science and fact and had not spread misinformation. He probably would still be president if he had handled COVID better early on. He has also caused social divisions between people in America to only run deeper, he has turned Americans against one another and brainwashed millions into following him blindly. The capitol riot (or siege, whatever you want to call it) is proof of how many he brainwashed. He told them to march right up the steps of Capitol Hill and "stop the steal". There was no steal, period. He was eventually forced into telling the rioters to go home, even then there was no hint of sincerity.

I get made fun of sometimes in school for supporting the Democrats. I get called "bidofile" (because kids in school say that Joe Biden is a pedophile and so since that I am a democrat I must be a pedophile too )
Heck, these are my own friends teasing me. This is proof of him turning Americans against each other, to what feels like the point of physical violence.

Nice broadside, all rounds on target.
Old 02-05-21, 08:17 AM   #505
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...-timeline.html

https://www.vox.com/2020/4/15/212102...egic-stockpile

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-21, 08:27 AM   #506
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

@3catcircus:

I thought Biontech ('Pfizer' being the distributing company) just sent a lot of the vaccine to the US? The US intends to send vaccine to other countries, but not yet afaik. Of course there is Covax, but you know ...

The virus may never go away but all other did not as well. You can only stop their further spread and infection by vaccination (some people will still be infected, but the number will be very small. Not a "pandemic" by any measure).

What do you propose?

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-21, 08:29 AM   #507
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicfire1981 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bstanko6 View Post
EL wacko...

Remember when Italy used to be the number 1 country with new COVID cases and deaths? Remember when several other countries used to be damn near the top of number 1 COVID cases and deaths? This was back in March-May, and guess what? they are hardly mentioned anymore, now it’s the US that is far ahead of others in number of COVID cases and deaths. And the reason why all the other countries are behind us is because their leaders realized the danger this disease posed and took appropriate action to make sure that they didn’t reach the spot where we are currently.

World leaders- besides the president- have handelde COVID better than us. And look at how many less COVID cases and deaths those countries have:

I think that the pictures speaks perfectly as to how many countries lowered their cases and deaths by handling the disease properly.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-21, 08:31 AM   #508
Sonicfire1981
Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
Almost every other world leader lied and covered up what was going on and it finally caught up to them
You spelled "Our former president" wrong. when what others do is called "lying", we need a new word for him.
Quote:
- and we're seeing the sh!t job they're doing in regards to vaccination - *despite* the US sending doses around the world to give to them.
how long - do you think - does it take to organise vaccinations in that proportion? do you really think your new administration took over the most effective plan ever created by an president, and threw it out the window, then silenced everybody involved in that, then covered all that silencing up? at least this administration did not skip on ordering more doses.
Old 02-05-21, 09:12 AM   #509
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:

Oh dear lawd baby jesus. You are NOT a democrat your friends are not republicans. You're young highly impressionable kids in school with a bright future ahead of you. The last thing this country needs is to ruin your childhood by turning you into members of some freaking political party.

Always bare in mind, what we are today rests in what we thought yesterday, and our current thoughts forge our future life. I'd suggest run far from the contentious trivial arguments of old men. In case you haven't noticed by now they have solved nothing they're like dogs who chase their own tail. Forget the party identity crap, its rotten and stinks, it makes you a slave. Instead strive to find peace within first and a passion, surround yourself with like minded people you can grow and share good ideas with. Make your thoughts about figuring out productive ways to create a better place and benefit others dream big.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 02-05-21 at 12:09 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-21, 10:09 AM   #510
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybermat47 View Post
Then refute it. Tell us why he’s wrong. Don’t just say “he’s wrong” and completely fail to explain why.

The kid’s not even out of highschool yet and he’s better at debating politics than you.
I didn't say he was wrong, I stated his statement was bull****, there is a difference. (to be clear I am speaking only about the first paragraph, the rest was a personal account and really isn't relevant one way or the other to me).

The first paragraph is nothing more than a regurgitation of liberal talking points, and those talking points are based on exaggerations, omissions, and fabrications. so there really isn't anything to debate.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote