Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-20, 04:20 PM   #9616
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Was to hasty-missed a few lines in former post.

Markus
Old 06-18-20, 04:46 PM   #9617
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
The turned red triangle was used by Nazi guards in KZs to mark prisoners, similiar to the use of yellow David stars on Jews' clothing. Trump'S brilliant team used the same symbol in a post on defaming claimed Antifa people.

There is no low for this scum that is low enough. Maybe they next come with the idea to hand out free white hoods. The smart mind for such ideas they have, no doubt. The brutal unscrupulousness as well. And the master himself today had another party day with firing a barrage of lies.

People attending the mas smeetings Trump is planning to hold, have to declare in writing that they will not sue him or his team if they ctach Corona on that mass meeting. I am certain that many people would still agree to even kill their grandmother just to go there if their idols calls. Well.
How dare anyone defame Antifa!! They should be allowed beat up/assault whoever they want.
Old 06-18-20, 04:50 PM   #9618
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilge_Rat View Post

I don't know who are the bigger dumbasses, those who think this is some kind of subliminal message aimed at the KKK or the dumbasses at Facebook that fell for this scam...

I'll just point out that Skybird apparently believes it.
Old 06-18-20, 04:55 PM   #9619
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2nought View Post
I'll just point out that Skybird apparently believes it.

He'll believe anything. Witness his dumb cartoon the other day about tearing down the statue of liberty. Meanwhile, guess which side is tearing down/vandalizing statues linked to Thomas Jefferson, Washington, etc?

https://www.opb.org/news/article/tho...efferson-high/

Let me guess, Trump parachuted in and spray painted the statue to make the other side look bad, and then sneaked away.
Old 06-18-20, 05:11 PM   #9620
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Icon13

Now you guys shut up for the rest of the night and take a deep breath before carrying on, I recommend. Because:

you guys are embarassing. What about you switch on your brains before talking on, eh? I would highly recommend it, because for what you produced until here you should feel ashamed for, and you put shame on your parents who raised you.

If you must be explained why you do not dehumanize somebody else by declaring him as valid a target for abuse, torture and elimination like victims of Nazi guards were valid targets for abuse, torture and assassination, if you do not understand why you do not even imply such a link, then I am sorry for you, and you have certainly disqualified yourself for any further civil conversation. And you are not far away from the mindset of those who committed such crimes back then in those dark days - and felt good and laughed when massacring another group.

Three years of Trumpian hatespeech, destruction of remaining civil standards, and notorious lies presented in the most natural manner, work wonders, it seems. The social-psychological equivalent of an atomic bomb dropped on America.

Come to your senses.

Last edited by Skybird; 06-18-20 at 05:22 PM.
Old 06-18-20, 05:15 PM   #9621
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Now you guys shut up for the rest of the night and take a deep breath before carrying on, I recommend. Because:

you guys are embarassing. What about you switch on your brains before talking on, eh? I would highly recommend it, because for what you produced until here you should feel ashamed for, and you put shame on your parents who raised you.

If you must be explained why you do not dehumanize somebody else by declaring him as valid a target for abuse, torture and elimination like victims of Nazi guards were valid targets for abuse, torture and assassination, if you do niot understand why you do not even imply such a link, then I am sorry for you, and you have certainyl disqualified yourself for any further civil conversation.

Three years of Trumpian hatspeech, destruction of remaining civil standards and lies work wonders, it seems.

Come to your senses.
Why don't you fly over and make me shut up, boy? I don't give a toss about who you feel is "qualified" to participate in this conversation or not. I think it's just your totalitarian impulses showing.
Old 06-18-20, 05:56 PM   #9622
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Whoo who!

What we have here is a good ole fashion food fight

Y'all fight fair now
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 06-19-20, 04:49 AM   #9623
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Gentlemen please. let us try to remain civil and not resort to insulting one another. We are ALL aware of the rules and requirements of this forum.

TIA

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 06-19-20, 08:34 AM   #9624
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 344

so, according to this article which has multiple links, the "inverted red triangle" is a symbol commonly used by ANTIFA and anti-facist organizations. Apparently, it has been adopted by ANTIFA specifically because it was used by the NAZIS to ID political prisoners, i.e. it is considered a badge of honour.

Quote:
The inverted red triangle is widely used in Antifa-themed merchandise, on stickers, magnets, posters, and even Antifa-themed mobile phone cases.

Twitter user Åsk Wäppling, founder of adland.tv, shared pictures from Antifa groups demonstrating the historical evolution of the symbol, and its current use by Antifa.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...antifa-symbol/

Quote:
For the same reason, Antifa in several countries (mainly the Netherlands) use the red triangle symbol. Red triangle = political opponent in Nazi concentration camps, see.

so if we use the same twisted logic used by Facebook, does this mean that:

1. ANTIFA members are in fact secret NAZI sympathizers because they use NAZI symbols?; and

2. Will Facebook be banning all ANTIFA material that displays the red triangle because it is a NAZI symbol?.

The "Looney Left" and their media shills are increasingly becoming a group of braindead morons. They can't even put together a line of attack that does not immediately fall apart.
Old 06-19-20, 09:20 AM   #9625
Cybermat47
Willing Webfooted Beast

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 22

Quote:
The "Looney Left" and their media shills are increasingly becoming a group of braindead morons. They can't even put together a line of attack that does not immediately fall apart.
Again, the left, just like the right, isn’t a cohesive group.

Moderate left libertarians (like myself) are opposed to far left authoritarians (communists), who hate far left libertarians (anarchists).

Like how moderate right libertarians (conservatives) are opposed to far right authoritarians (fascists), who hate far right libertarians (anarcho-capitalists).

Facebook and antifa are ideologically opposed, regardless of them both being left-wing (though antifa would probably argue that Facebook is closer to anarcho-capitalism and just pretending to be left-wing in order to preserve their bottom line, which makes sense honestly).

Still, this is a nice change of pace from people saying that anything right of communism is Nazism. Because FLAs are actually that salty.

To be fair FRAs are super salty as well, but they’re usually too offended by Jewish people and autistic people like me existing to form complete sentences.

Last edited by Cybermat47; 06-19-20 at 09:30 AM.
Old 06-19-20, 10:29 AM   #9626
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Quote:
Antifa in several countries (mainly the Netherlands)[..]
Let me know if you're running low on straws, I can swing by your way when I resupply August next time.

Also, it really isn't hard to find information on the different symbols used in German camps during WW2, you pretty much stumble on it accidentally if you start reading about the camps. Stop trying to make it seem this is some "obscure fact that only serious academic holocaust historians who research the subject would make the link", it really isnt.
Old 06-19-20, 10:31 AM   #9627
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 85

Quote:
so, according to this article which has multiple links, the "inverted red triangle" is a symbol commonly used by ANTIFA and anti-facist organizations.
I see (I've never seen it used by ANTIFA when I joined Anti-Nazi-Demos in Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands and France in the last 20 years, but hey, what do I know). On the other hand you wrote:

Quote:
99.999999999% of american voters would have no idea of the supposed link between an "inverted red triangle"and "OMG NAZIS !!!!"
And this, combined with the crap you posted today, means of course, only 0.00000001% of the voters can be labeled as ANTIFA. Fine. I wonder why the the imbecile in the Oval Office even addresses
this tiny tiny fraction.

Aahhh Breitbart! No further comment needed here...

Funny how the right-wingers go bonkers just because someone failed to put together a decent ad to support the orange disaster.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.” (Douglas Adams)
Old 06-19-20, 11:15 AM   #9628
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

yup, very easy to get a rise out of the "Looney Left" (tm).
Old 06-19-20, 11:23 AM   #9629
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Quote:
yup, very easy to get a rise out of the "Looney Left" (tm).
Translation: I have nothing to defend my argument with so I better just call them names.

You're embarrassing.
Old 06-19-20, 01:03 PM   #9630
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post

You're embarrassing.
Oh look who is resorting to insults now!

typical brainwashed looney leftie behavior, but then you are so predictable.

P.s. - I would bother to respond if you actually had anything worthwhile to contribute, sadly you rarely do.

Last edited by Bilge_Rat; 06-19-20 at 01:30 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter