SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-14-12, 11:47 AM   #1051
Trevally.
Navy Seal

Downloads: 166
Uploads: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongel View Post
Okay, finally re-tested the dreaded Scapa Flow mission and have some news.

I had restarted my career and emptied the my documents/SH 5 folder, like Pedrobas suggested (i'm using modified version of the MMM 0.5). I also had the new patch applied.

So when I was entering the Scapa area, I had a CTD. It happened just like before. So I loaded and continued on, didn't crash anymore (just like before). But again, when the torpedoes closed on the BB, CTD. Tried many times but no luck. Once I fired only one torpedo and it didn't crash, but ofcourse I couldn't sink the ship that way. I could see that ships reacted, they turned on the search lights and I think I saw some destroyers starting engines.

I followed Mishas good example and disabled IRAI temporarily (actually I added the stock ship scripts over my mod soup, ship.aix and so on) and tried again, and hooray, all problems were gone! I could watch in camera mode how the torpedoes hit the Battleship and exploded without any hiccups. Tried this several times and everything worked. So, I think the problem must be connected to IRAI. Some part of the ship scripts is causing the crash I think.
Thanks Rongel

Did removing IRAI fix the ctd when you enter scapa too?

I'm sorry I can't test this myself (making Op Monsun, so can't add and remove mods), but could you try opening TotalGermany campaign with ME2 and changing the BB from docked=true to docked=false and test again with IRAI on?

It could be to do with ship state - But when I have posted test missions before - docked BBs could be hit with no ctds (not sure how many people tested this)
Old 04-14-12, 12:12 PM   #1052
Trevally.
Navy Seal

Op Monsun is making good progress.
So far I have finished making the game campaign menu and finished adding all the new harbours (over 30 new)

Next up is to finish the shipping lanes, traffic and convoys.

Soon I am going to need to start working on the roster. Does anyone want to help by adding some Japanese ships from SH4 (I allready have several ships that Rongel Uekel SteelViking AOTDMadMax Stormfly added). Some DDs and more warships etc would be great. Oh and perhaps some aeroplanes and a fishing boat or two

Last edited by Trevally.; 04-14-12 at 04:21 PM.
Trevally. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-12, 03:42 PM   #1053
quink99
中国水兵

Downloads: 941
Uploads: 0

I've just finished uninstalling/reinstalling SH 5 in the bunker and rearranging and updating my MOD list. Part of that MOD rearrangement involved disabling and uninstalling all the OH II v.1.7 MODS and replacing them with the new OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.8 MOD.

When I was operating with v.1.7 and would leave Kiel there would be quite a few obvious bouys leaving the harbor and entering the canal but now doing the same thing using the new OHII 1.8, after beginning a new campaign, although everything else is as before, the bouys are gone.

I miss my bouys! What flavor was my screw up?

By the way, Good Luck with the MONSUN Campaign. I'm most looking forward to it and thanks for all your work!
quink99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-12, 04:15 PM   #1054
Trevally.
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by quink99 View Post
I've just finished uninstalling/reinstalling SH 5 in the bunker and rearranging and updating my MOD list. Part of that MOD rearrangement involved disabling and uninstalling all the OH II v.1.7 MODS and replacing them with the new OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.8 MOD.

When I was operating with v.1.7 and would leave Kiel there would be quite a few obvious bouys leaving the harbor and entering the canal but now doing the same thing using the new OHII 1.8, after beginning a new campaign, although everything else is as before, the bouys are gone.
No buoys were harmed in the making of v1.8

Hi Quink - sorry I am not sure what could have happened here. The part of the mod that adds the buoys has not been changed and should be just as with version 1.7
You should run TDWs SH5validator (new version) and post the report here. It will tell us why you are not seeing any buoys

Quote:
By the way, Good Luck with the MONSUN Campaign. I'm most looking forward to it and thanks for all your work!
Thanks - This is a great forum. I have been offered some new units already
Old 04-14-12, 06:47 PM   #1055
quink99
中国水兵

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevally. View Post

No buoys were harmed in the making of v1.8

Hi Quink - sorry I am not sure what could have happened here. The part of the mod that adds the buoys has not been changed and should be just as with version 1.7
You should run TDWs SH5validator (new version) and post the report here. It will tell us why you are not seeing any buoys
Thanks, Trevally, for the quick reply! I've got the JSGME Mod Validator readout done and ready to send but it's about nine yards long! I frequently see people here on the site who post a scrollable box in the middle of their post thus saving much space. Those who want to read the log, or whatever, can and those who don't can skip it...........great idea except I don't know how to do this. If you couild advise me as to how to put this box in my post then I won't have to inflict my MOD conflict list on anyone other than those who need to get a life so badly that they will actually want to read it.
Old 04-14-12, 07:38 PM   #1056
misha1967
Commander

Downloads: 78

Just paste your stuff in the comment box and then, and this is the important bit, highlight it all with the mouse and click the "CODE" button on the menu (the one that looks like a "pound" sign or "hash mark.")

This will wrap the selected text in CODE tags.

Of course, you can also do this manually by adding [ CODE ] at the beginning of the text and [ /CODE ] at the end (delete the spaces inside the brackets, though. I have to put those in there or the site will interpret them as legitimate tags.)
Old 04-14-12, 08:25 PM   #1057
quink99
中国水兵

Mischa, Thanks a bunch!

You resolved it for me.
Old 04-14-12, 08:42 PM   #1058
quink99
中国水兵

Quote:
Thanks, Trevally, for the quick reply! I've got the JSGME Mod Validator readout done and ready to send but it's about nine yards long! I frequently see people here on the site who post a scrollable box in the middle of their post thus saving much space. Those who want to read the log, or whatever, can and those who don't can skip it...........great idea except I don't know how to do this. If you couild advise me as to how to put this box in my post then I won't have to inflict my MOD conflict list on anyone other than those who need to get a life so badly that they will actually want to read it.
Here, thanks to Mischa, you'll find my JSGME conflict log. He taught me how to do a scrollable box in a post.

Code:

E Mod Validator v1.0.11.0 by TheDarkWraith
C:\Documents and Settings\Frederick D. Coleman\jsgmemodvalidator.cfg exists=False
not looking for any items
using Silent Hunter 5
SH5 version is 1.2.0.0
MODS installed:
No Logo Intro Menu_Animation v. 01.00 by AvM
NDB,NDH OM#1 - No Dialog Indicator
SteelViking's Bunker Fixes V1.0
FX_Update_0_0_19_ByTheDarkWraith
NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_Das_Boot_Crew_Mod_by_Illyustrator
NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ERM_Reaper7_NightVision_Black_Skin
AOB slide ruller for TDW UIs and MO by stoianm
Church's Compass Dials Mod v2.2 - Option Two
Church's NavMap v1.0 - Blue Waters
EQuaTool 01.01 by AvM - add-on - Coloured Simple Tools
EQuaTool 01.01 by AvM - Large Style
MRP_4_3_ratio
gap - HD 1 deg Scope Bearing v 1.0
IRAI_0_0_30_ByTheDarkWraith
IRAI_upgrade_to_v_0_0_31
Dynamic Environment SH5 Basemod (realistic version) V2.1
Dynamic Environment SH5 BrighterNights V2.1
Dynamic Environment SH5 Sleet For Winter Campaigns V2.1
Dynamic Environment SH5 Waves (normal version) V2.1
Dynamic Environmental SH5 Realistic Colors V2.1
Dynamic Environmental SH5 Shallow Waters V2.1
Dynamic Environment SH5 Shallow Waters V2.1 Patch
Dynamic Environment SH5 v 2.1 - Skycolor Hotfix #1
Dynamic Environment SH5 Sounds V2.1
German U-Boat Crew Language Pack
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 Basemod
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 optional -6db damped Sonarguy
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 optional NavMap babelling
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 optional remaining orig sounds converted to 22Khz
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 HOTFIX 3
Trevally Automated Scripts v0.6
Trevally Tutorials - All v0.2 (for TDW UI+OH II)
Trevally Harbour & Kiel Canal Pilot v2.9
Krauters Automated Scripts (v5_0_0 compatible)
Patrol Routine Scripts v. 01.02 by AvM
MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt w beards
MCCD_1.04_MFCM_1.2.1_compatible
NOZAURIO'S SKIN (Standar No Emblem) v-1.0.0
Dooms Decks for VIIABC41 1.4
AilWhiteInterior 1.0
KZS Hull wetness for U-Boats + co tower and deck_revised_by_TheDarkWraith
new_KM_binos
Nauticalwolf's_Damage_and_Torpedo_UI(g)_Mod_v1.1
Nauticalwolf's_Torpedo_Textures_v1.2
More Powerful Torpedoes v1.0
Critical hits v 1.2
Realistic ammo amount for AA and deck guns
OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.8
mtns - more traffic, nations and ships 1_8d
mtns - Enhanced FunelSmoke1.2_by HanSolo78 (recommended)
smaller flags for Warships 1_0b
Accurate German Flags
Shadow Improvement ModLR
R.E.M_by_Xrundel_TheBeast_1.2
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_byTheBeast
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1
A Fistful of Emblems v1.51
A Fistful of Emblems v1.51 (Weathered)
Equip_Upgrades_Fix_1_4_AFFOE_151
Equip_Upgrades_Fix_1_4_Patch_1_AFFOE_151
#Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1_HotFix
stoianm upgrade available mod compatible a fistfull of emblems&Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_1_2_byTheBeast
Cerberus62 Corrected Depth Charge Projector 1.0
sobers dredging project scapa flow SH5
Small_trees_SH5_V1
sobers 3D deck spray mod V7
QP10
Window_Lights_Redone_V1
AI_sub_crew_1_0_2_TheDarkWraith
SubFlags_0_0_9_byTheDarkWraith
Change days in bunker
AST_SH5_v2
Cerberus62_Ambush_of_RMS_Queen_Mary
Convoy HG70
D-Day Langings
OHII Scapatest
Sinking Tests
SM_CONVOY_HG76
SM_CONVOY_HX229
SM_CONVOY_ON115
SM_CONVOY_SC42
SM_PORT_DOVER
SM_TASKFORCE_J
SM_TASKFORCE_L
SM20
SP_DDTEST
WolfPack Wotan
OHIIv1.8 Full patch2 - Copy
TDW FX Fix for Sobers chimney smoke
sobers Lights Cfg SH5
sobers best ever waves V2 SH5
sobers_better_rock_Ver_2_mod_
sobers best ever fog  V10 SH5
Validating mods...
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\No Logo Intro Menu_Animation v. 01.00 by AvM
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\No Logo Intro Menu_Animation v. 01.00 by AvM installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\NDB,NDH OM#1 - No Dialog Indicator
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\NDB,NDH OM#1 - No Dialog Indicator installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SteelViking's Bunker Fixes V1.0
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SteelViking's Bunker Fixes V1.0 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\FX_Update_0_0_19_ByTheDarkWraith
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\FX_Update_0_0_19_ByTheDarkWraith installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_Das_Boot_Crew_Mod_by_Illyustrator
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_Das_Boot_Crew_Mod_by_Illyustrator installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ERM_Reaper7_NightVision_Black_Skin
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ERM_Reaper7_NightVision_Black_Skin installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\AOB slide ruller for TDW UIs and MO by stoianm
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\AOB slide ruller for TDW UIs and MO by stoianm installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Church's Compass Dials Mod v2.2 - Option Two
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Church's Compass Dials Mod v2.2 - Option Two installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Church's NavMap v1.0 - Blue Waters
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Church's NavMap v1.0 - Blue Waters installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\EQuaTool 01.01 by AvM - add-on - Coloured Simple Tools
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\EQuaTool 01.01 by AvM - add-on - Coloured Simple Tools installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\EQuaTool 01.01 by AvM - Large Style
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\EQuaTool 01.01 by AvM - Large Style installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\MRP_4_3_ratio
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\MRP_4_3_ratio installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\gap - HD 1 deg Scope Bearing v 1.0
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\gap - HD 1 deg Scope Bearing v 1.0 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\IRAI_0_0_30_ByTheDarkWraith
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\IRAI_0_0_30_ByTheDarkWraith installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\IRAI_upgrade_to_v_0_0_31
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\IRAI_upgrade_to_v_0_0_31 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Dynamic Environment SH5 Basemod (realistic version) V2.1
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Dynamic Environment SH5 Basemod (realistic version) V2.1 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Dynamic Environment SH5 BrighterNights V2.1
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Dynamic Environment SH5 BrighterNights V2.1 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Dynamic Environment SH5 Sleet For Winter Campaigns V2.1
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Dynamic Environment SH5 Sleet For Winter Campaigns V2.1 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Dynamic Environment SH5 Waves (normal version) V2.1
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Dynamic Environment SH5 Waves (normal version) V2.1 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Dynamic Environmental SH5 Realistic Colors V2.1
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Dynamic Environmental SH5 Realistic Colors V2.1 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Dynamic Environmental SH5 Shallow Waters V2.1
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Dynamic Environmental SH5 Shallow Waters V2.1 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Dynamic Environment SH5 Shallow Waters V2.1 Patch
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Dynamic Environment SH5 Shallow Waters V2.1 Patch installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Dynamic Environment SH5 v 2.1 - Skycolor Hotfix #1
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Dynamic Environment SH5 v 2.1 - Skycolor Hotfix #1 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Dynamic Environment SH5 Sounds V2.1
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Dynamic Environment SH5 Sounds V2.1 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\German U-Boat Crew Language Pack
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\German U-Boat Crew Language Pack installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 Basemod
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 Basemod installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 optional -6db damped Sonarguy
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 optional -6db damped Sonarguy installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 optional NavMap babelling
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 optional NavMap babelling installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 optional remaining orig sounds converted to 22Khz
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 optional remaining orig sounds converted to 22Khz installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 HOTFIX 3
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 HOTFIX 3 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Trevally Automated Scripts v0.6
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Trevally Automated Scripts v0.6 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Trevally Tutorials - All v0.2 (for TDW UI+OH II)
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Trevally Tutorials - All v0.2 (for TDW UI+OH II) installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Trevally Harbour & Kiel Canal Pilot v2.9
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Trevally Harbour & Kiel Canal Pilot v2.9 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Krauters Automated Scripts (v5_0_0 compatible)
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Krauters Automated Scripts (v5_0_0 compatible) installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Patrol Routine Scripts v. 01.02 by AvM
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Patrol Routine Scripts v. 01.02 by AvM installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt w beards
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt w beards installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\MCCD_1.04_MFCM_1.2.1_compatible
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\MCCD_1.04_MFCM_1.2.1_compatible installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\NOZAURIO'S SKIN (Standar No Emblem) v-1.0.0
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\NOZAURIO'S SKIN (Standar No Emblem) v-1.0.0 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Dooms Decks for VIIABC41 1.4
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Dooms Decks for VIIABC41 1.4 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\AilWhiteInterior 1.0
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\AilWhiteInterior 1.0 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\KZS Hull wetness for U-Boats + co tower and deck_revised_by_TheDarkWraith
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\KZS Hull wetness for U-Boats + co tower and deck_revised_by_TheDarkWraith installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\new_KM_binos
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\new_KM_binos installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Nauticalwolf's_Damage_and_Torpedo_UI(g)_Mod_v1.1
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Nauticalwolf's_Damage_and_Torpedo_UI(g)_Mod_v1.1 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Nauticalwolf's_Torpedo_Textures_v1.2
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Nauticalwolf's_Torpedo_Textures_v1.2 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\More Powerful Torpedoes v1.0
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\More Powerful Torpedoes v1.0 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Critical hits v 1.2
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Critical hits v 1.2 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Realistic ammo amount for AA and deck guns
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Realistic ammo amount for AA and deck guns installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.8
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.8 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\mtns - more traffic, nations and ships 1_8d
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\mtns - more traffic, nations and ships 1_8d installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\mtns - Enhanced FunelSmoke1.2_by HanSolo78 (recommended)
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\mtns - Enhanced FunelSmoke1.2_by HanSolo78 (recommended) installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\smaller flags for Warships 1_0b
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\smaller flags for Warships 1_0b installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Accurate German Flags
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Accurate German Flags installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Shadow Improvement ModLR
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Shadow Improvement ModLR installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\R.E.M_by_Xrundel_TheBeast_1.2
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\R.E.M_by_Xrundel_TheBeast_1.2 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_byTheBeast
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_byTheBeast installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\A Fistful of Emblems v1.51
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\A Fistful of Emblems v1.51 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\A Fistful of Emblems v1.51 (Weathered)
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\A Fistful of Emblems v1.51 (Weathered) installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Equip_Upgrades_Fix_1_4_AFFOE_151
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Equip_Upgrades_Fix_1_4_AFFOE_151 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Equip_Upgrades_Fix_1_4_Patch_1_AFFOE_151
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Equip_Upgrades_Fix_1_4_Patch_1_AFFOE_151 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\#Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1_HotFix
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\#Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1_HotFix installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\stoianm upgrade available mod compatible a fistfull of emblems&Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_1_2_byTheBeast
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\stoianm upgrade available mod compatible a fistfull of emblems&Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_1_2_byTheBeast installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Cerberus62 Corrected Depth Charge Projector 1.0
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Cerberus62 Corrected Depth Charge Projector 1.0 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\sobers dredging project scapa flow SH5
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\sobers dredging project scapa flow SH5 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Small_trees_SH5_V1
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Small_trees_SH5_V1 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\sobers 3D deck spray mod V7
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\sobers 3D deck spray mod V7 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\QP10
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\QP10 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Window_Lights_Redone_V1
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Window_Lights_Redone_V1 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\AI_sub_crew_1_0_2_TheDarkWraith
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\AI_sub_crew_1_0_2_TheDarkWraith installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SubFlags_0_0_9_byTheDarkWraith
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SubFlags_0_0_9_byTheDarkWraith installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Change days in bunker
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Change days in bunker installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\AST_SH5_v2
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\AST_SH5_v2 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Cerberus62_Ambush_of_RMS_Queen_Mary
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Cerberus62_Ambush_of_RMS_Queen_Mary installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Convoy HG70
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Convoy HG70 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\D-Day Langings
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\D-Day Langings installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\OHII Scapatest
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\OHII Scapatest installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Sinking Tests
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\Sinking Tests installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SM_CONVOY_HG76
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SM_CONVOY_HG76 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SM_CONVOY_HX229
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SM_CONVOY_HX229 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SM_CONVOY_ON115
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SM_CONVOY_ON115 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SM_CONVOY_SC42
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SM_CONVOY_SC42 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SM_PORT_DOVER
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SM_PORT_DOVER installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SM_TASKFORCE_J
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SM_TASKFORCE_J installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SM_TASKFORCE_L
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SM_TASKFORCE_L installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SM20
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SM20 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SP_DDTEST
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\SP_DDTEST installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\WolfPack Wotan
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\WolfPack Wotan installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\OHIIv1.8 Full patch2 - Copy
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\OHIIv1.8 Full patch2 - Copy installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\TDW FX Fix for Sobers chimney smoke
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\TDW FX Fix for Sobers chimney smoke installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\sobers Lights Cfg SH5
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\sobers Lights Cfg SH5 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\sobers best ever waves V2 SH5
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\sobers best ever waves V2 SH5 installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\sobers_better_rock_Ver_2_mod_
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\sobers_better_rock_Ver_2_mod_ installed correctly
Validating N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\sobers best ever fog  V10 SH5
N:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\sobers best ever fog  V10 SH5 installed correctly
Checking for items to look for...
no items to look for defined
Determining each mod conflict's conflicting files...
Mod conflicts:
+D = creation dates equal, -D = creation dates not equal
+A = last accessed dates equal, -A = last accessed dates not equal
+W = last accessed write dates equal, -M = last accessed write dates not equal
+S = sizes equal, -S = sizes not equal
NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith conflicts with FX_Update_0_0_19_ByTheDarkWraith
\data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors.fx -D -A -W -S
\data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors.GR2 -D -A -W +S
\data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors.sim -D -A -W +S
IRAI_0_0_30_ByTheDarkWraith conflicts with FX_Update_0_0_19_ByTheDarkWraith
\data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors.sim -D -A -W -S
Dynamic Environment SH5 Basemod (realistic version) V2.1 conflicts with FX_Update_0_0_19_ByTheDarkWraith
\data\Textures\TNormal\tex\water_splash.dds -D -A -W +S
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 Basemod conflicts with FX_Update_0_0_19_ByTheDarkWraith
\Data\Sound\Sh.sdl -D -A -W -S
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 HOTFIX 3 conflicts with FX_Update_0_0_19_ByTheDarkWraith
\data\Sound\Sh.sdl -D -A -W -S
OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.8 conflicts with FX_Update_0_0_19_ByTheDarkWraith
\data\Zones.cfg -D -A -W -S
\data\Library\flag.dat -D -A -W -S
\data\Sea\NF_Boat_1\NF_Boat_1.GR2 -D -A +W +S
\data\Sea\NF_Boat_1\NF_Boat_1_AO01.dds -D -A +W +S
\data\Sea\NF_Boat_1\NF_Boat_1_LOD.GR2 -D -A +W +S
\data\Sea\NF_Boat_1\NF_Boat_1_sil.dds -D -A +W +S
R.E.M_by_Xrundel_TheBeast_1.2 conflicts with FX_Update_0_0_19_ByTheDarkWraith
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1 conflicts with FX_Update_0_0_19_ByTheDarkWraith
SubFlags_0_0_9_byTheDarkWraith conflicts with FX_Update_0_0_19_ByTheDarkWraith
\data\Sound\Sh.sdl -D -A -W +S
AST_SH5_v2 conflicts with FX_Update_0_0_19_ByTheDarkWraith
TDW FX Fix for Sobers chimney smoke conflicts with FX_Update_0_0_19_ByTheDarkWraith
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\alexandria\alexandria2.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\augusta\augusta.sim -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\Big_generic\Big_generic.sim -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\france\Brest\brest.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\france\Calais\calais.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\france\Dieppe\dieppe.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\france\LaPallice\lapallice.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\germany\wilhelmshaven.sim -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\gibraltar\gibraltar3.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\kiel\Kiel.sim -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\LaSpezia\La_Spezia.sim -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\napoli\napoli4.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\norway\navrik.sim -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\palermo\palermo.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\pantelleria\pantelleria.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\poland\danzig\danzig.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\poland\hela\hela.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\Small_generic\small_channel.sim -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\Small_generic\small_generic.sim -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\Small_generic\small_generic_mediu.sim -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\taranto\taranto.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\tobruk\Tobruk.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\tripoli\Tripoli.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\valletta\Valletta.sim -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Locations\CustomAreas\venezia\venezia.sim -D -A -W -S
NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_Das_Boot_Crew_Mod_by_Illyustrator conflicts with NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
\data\Menu\Gui\Layout\OfficerA.dds -D -A -W -S
\data\Menu\Gui\Layout\OfficerB.dds -D -A -W +S
AOB slide ruller for TDW UIs and MO by stoianm conflicts with NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
\data\Menu\Gui\TabelleStd_English.dds -D -A -W +S
Church's Compass Dials Mod v2.2 - Option Two conflicts with NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
\data\Menu\Gui\Dials.dds -D -A -W -S
EQuaTool 01.01 by AvM - Large Style conflicts with NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
MRP_4_3_ratio conflicts with NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
\data\Library\cameras.cam -D -A -W -S
\data\Menu\Gui\Layout\RAOBFMiddle_attack.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Menu\Gui\Layout\RAOBFMiddle_obs.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Menu\Gui\Layout\RAOBFMiddle_UZO.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Menu\Skins\German\Gui\Layout\Periscope_Mask_1024_SH5.dds -D -A -W -S
\data\Menu\Skins\German\Gui\Layout\Periscope_Mask_1024_SH5_OBS.dds -D -A -W -S
IRAI_0_0_30_ByTheDarkWraith conflicts with NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
German U-Boat Crew Language Pack conflicts with NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
\data\Sound\Speech\RadioMan\Normal\MC_RR_RADIO_15.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\RadioMan\Tension\MC_RR_RADIO_15.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\RadioMan\Whisper\MC_RR_RADIO_15.ogg -D -A -W -S
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 HOTFIX 3 conflicts with NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
Trevally Automated Scripts v0.6 conflicts with NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
Trevally Tutorials - All v0.2 (for TDW UI+OH II) conflicts with NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
Trevally Harbour & Kiel Canal Pilot v2.9 conflicts with NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
Krauters Automated Scripts (v5_0_0 compatible) conflicts with NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
Patrol Routine Scripts v. 01.02 by AvM conflicts with NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.8 conflicts with NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
\data\RadioMessages\WWIIShipNames.txt -D -A +W +S
\data\RadioMessages\English\1941\03\radiomessages.txt -D -A +W +S
\data\RadioMessages\English\1941\04\radiomessages.txt -D -A +W +S
\data\RadioMessages\English\1943\03\radiomessages.txt -D -A +W +S
\data\Sea\NKMSS_HogIsland\NKMSS_HogIsland.cfg -D -A -W +S
\data\Sea\NKSCS_N3SA1\NKSCS_N3SA1.cfg -D -A -W +S
\data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat2a\NSS_Uboat2a.dsd -D -A -W -S
\data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7a_AI\NSS_Uboat7a_AI.dsd -D -A -W -S
\data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7b_AI\NSS_Uboat7b_AI.dsd -D -A -W -S
\data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7c41_AI\NSS_Uboat7C41_AI.dsd -D -A -W -S
\data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7c_AI\NSS_Uboat7c_AI.dsd -D -A -W -S
\data\Submarine\NSS_Undine\NSS_Undine.dsd -D -A -W -S
mtns - more traffic, nations and ships 1_8d conflicts with NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
\Data\Library\cameras.cam -D -A -W -S
R.E.M_by_Xrundel_TheBeast_1.2 conflicts with NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_byTheBeast conflicts with NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
\Data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7a\NSS_Uboat7a.sns -D -A -W -S
\Data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7b\NSS_Uboat7b.sns -D -A -W -S
\Data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7c\NSS_Uboat7c.sns -D -A -W -S
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1 conflicts with NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
\data\CFG\Contacts.cfg -D -A -W -S
\data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7c\NSS_Uboat7c.sns -D -A -W -S
IRAI_upgrade_to_v_0_0_31 conflicts with IRAI_0_0_30_ByTheDarkWraith
\data\Cfg\Sim.cfg -D -A -W -S
R.E.M_by_Xrundel_TheBeast_1.2 conflicts with IRAI_0_0_30_ByTheDarkWraith
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1 conflicts with IRAI_0_0_30_ByTheDarkWraith
Dynamic Environment SH5 BrighterNights V2.1 conflicts with Dynamic Environment SH5 Basemod (realistic version) V2.1
\data\Env\EnvColors_Polar.cfg -D -A -W +S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Polar_A.cfg -D -A -W +S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Polar_A_luv.cfg -D -A -W +S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Polar_luv.cfg -D -A -W +S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Temperate.cfg -D -A -W +S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Temperate_A.cfg -D -A -W +S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Temperate_A_luv.cfg -D -A -W +S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Temperate_luv.cfg -D -A -W +S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Tropical.cfg -D -A -W +S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Tropical_A.cfg -D -A -W +S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Tropical_A_luv.cfg -D -A -W +S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Tropical_luv.cfg -D -A -W +S
Dynamic Environment SH5 Sleet For Winter Campaigns V2.1 conflicts with Dynamic Environment SH5 Basemod (realistic version) V2.1
\data\scene.dat -D -A -W +S
Dynamic Environmental SH5 Realistic Colors V2.1 conflicts with Dynamic Environment SH5 Basemod (realistic version) V2.1
\data\Filters\ColorCorrection\hdr_exterior.cfg -D -A -W -S
Dynamic Environmental SH5 Shallow Waters V2.1 conflicts with Dynamic Environment SH5 Basemod (realistic version) V2.1
\data\Shaders\Water\waterPS.fx -D -A -W -S
Dynamic Environment SH5 v 2.1 - Skycolor Hotfix #1 conflicts with Dynamic Environment SH5 Basemod (realistic version) V2.1
\data\Env\EnvColors_Polar.cfg -D -A -W -S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Polar_A.cfg -D -A -W -S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Polar_A_luv.cfg -D -A -W -S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Polar_luv.cfg -D -A -W -S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Temperate.cfg -D -A -W -S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Temperate_A.cfg -D -A -W -S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Temperate_A_luv.cfg -D -A -W -S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Temperate_luv.cfg -D -A -W -S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Tropical.cfg -D -A -W -S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Tropical_luv.cfg -D -A -W -S
Small_trees_SH5_V1 conflicts with Dynamic Environment SH5 Basemod (realistic version) V2.1
\data\Terrain\Textures_and_Vegetation\0.Taigas and Dry Lands\vegetation_taiga_autumn.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Textures_and_Vegetation\0.Taigas and Dry Lands\vegetation_taiga_spring.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Textures_and_Vegetation\0.Taigas and Dry Lands\vegetation_taiga_summer.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Textures_and_Vegetation\0.Taigas and Dry Lands\vegetation_taiga_winter.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Textures_and_Vegetation\1.Small Vegetation and Temperate Alpina\vegetation_small_autumn.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Textures_and_Vegetation\1.Small Vegetation and Temperate Alpina\vegetation_small_spring.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Textures_and_Vegetation\1.Small Vegetation and Temperate Alpina\vegetation_small_summer.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Textures_and_Vegetation\1.Small Vegetation and Temperate Alpina\vegetation_small_winter.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Textures_and_Vegetation\3.Arctic Tundra\vegetation_tundra_autumn.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Textures_and_Vegetation\3.Arctic Tundra\vegetation_tundra_spring.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Textures_and_Vegetation\3.Arctic Tundra\vegetation_tundra_summer.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Textures_and_Vegetation\3.Arctic Tundra\vegetation_tundra_winter.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Textures_and_Vegetation\4.Grasslands and Open Areas\vegetation_gl_autumn.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Textures_and_Vegetation\4.Grasslands and Open Areas\vegetation_gl_spring.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Textures_and_Vegetation\4.Grasslands and Open Areas\vegetation_gl_summer.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Textures_and_Vegetation\4.Grasslands and Open Areas\vegetation_gl_winter.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Textures_and_Vegetation\6.Tropical Forests\vegetation_tropical.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Textures_and_Vegetation\7.Savannas\vegetation_savanna_summer.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Terrain\Textures_and_Vegetation\7.Savannas\vegetation_savanna_winter.dds -D -A -W +S
sobers 3D deck spray mod V7 conflicts with Dynamic Environment SH5 Basemod (realistic version) V2.1
\data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7a\NSS_Uboat7a.fx -D -A -W +S
\data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7b\NSS_Uboat7b.fx -D -A -W +S
\data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7c\NSS_Uboat7c.FX.fx -D -A -W +S
\data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7c41\NSS_Uboat7c41.fx -D -A -W +S
sobers Lights Cfg SH5 conflicts with Dynamic Environment SH5 Basemod (realistic version) V2.1
\data\Cfg\Lights.cfg -D -A -W -S
sobers best ever fog  V10 SH5 conflicts with Dynamic Environment SH5 Basemod (realistic version) V2.1
\data\Env\FogDistances.cfg -D -A -W -S
Dynamic Environment SH5 v 2.1 - Skycolor Hotfix #1 conflicts with Dynamic Environment SH5 BrighterNights V2.1
\data\Env\EnvColors_Polar.cfg -D -A -W -S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Polar_A.cfg -D -A -W -S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Polar_A_luv.cfg -D -A -W -S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Polar_luv.cfg -D -A -W -S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Temperate.cfg -D -A -W -S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Temperate_A.cfg -D -A -W -S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Temperate_A_luv.cfg -D -A -W -S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Temperate_luv.cfg -D -A -W -S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Tropical.cfg -D -A -W -S
\data\Env\EnvColors_Tropical_luv.cfg -D -A -W -S
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 Basemod conflicts with Dynamic Environment SH5 Sounds V2.1
\Data\Sound\amb_Hydrophone.wav -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\amb_OceanSkylineLight_Q.wav -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\amb_Underwater_Q.wav -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Depth charges exploding at surface.wav -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Depth charges exploding from submarine.wav -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Depth charges exploding under-water.wav -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Sonar.wav -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Submarine waves lap.wav -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Thunder_3.wav -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Thunder_4.wav -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Vapor Siaj.wav -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Wave Bad Weather.wav -D -A -W -S
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 optional remaining orig sounds converted to 22Khz conflicts with Dynamic Environment SH5 Sounds V2.1
\Data\Sound\Depth charges splashing on water surface 1.wav -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Depth charges splashing on water surface 1_hyd.wav -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Depth charges splashing on water surface 2.wav -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Depth charges splashing on water surface 2_hyd.wav -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Depth charges splashing on water surface 3.wav -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Depth charges splashing on water surface 3_hyd.wav -D -A -W -S
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 Basemod conflicts with German U-Boat Crew Language Pack
\Data\Sound\Speech\Bosun\Normal\MCSQ_BOSUN_03.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Bosun\Tension\MCSQ_BOSUN_03.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Bosun\Whisper\MCSQ_BOSUN_03.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\HI_CR_CHIEF_01.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\HI_CR_CHIEF_02_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\HI_CR_CHIEF_02_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_02_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_03.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_09.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_10.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_100.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_101.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_102.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_103.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_104.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_105.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_106.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_107.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_108.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_109.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_11.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_111.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_112.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_114.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_115.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_116.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_117.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_118.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_12.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_13.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_14.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_145.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_15.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_16.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_17.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_18.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_24.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_25.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_28.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_29.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_30.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_32.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_34_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_34_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_35.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_36.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_39.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_44.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_63.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_64.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_72.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_78.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_84.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_88.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_89.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_90.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_91.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_92.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_93.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_94.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_95.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_96.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_97.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_98.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_99.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\SR_CR_CHIEF_02.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\SR_CR_CHIEF_27.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\SR_CR_CHIEF_28.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\HI_CR_CHIEF_01.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\HI_CR_CHIEF_02_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\HI_CR_CHIEF_02_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_02_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_03.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_09.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_10.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_100.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_101.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_102.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_103.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_104.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_105.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_106.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_107.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_108.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_109.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_11.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_111.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_112.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_114.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_115.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_116.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_117.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_118.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_12.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_13.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_14.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_145.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_15.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_16.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_17.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_18.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_24.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_25.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_28.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_29.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_30.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_32.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_34_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_34_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_35.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_36.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_39.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_44.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_63.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_64.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_72.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_78.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_84.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_88.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_89.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_90.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_91.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_92.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_93.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_94.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_96.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_97.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_98.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_99.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\SR_CR_CHIEF_27.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\SR_CR_CHIEF_28.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\HI_CR_CHIEF_01.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\HI_CR_CHIEF_02_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\HI_CR_CHIEF_02_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_02_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_03.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_09.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_10.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_100.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_101.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_102.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_103.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_104.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_105.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_106.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_107.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_108.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_109.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_11.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_111.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_112.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_114.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_115.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_116.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_117.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_118.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_12.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_13.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_14.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_145.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_15.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_16.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_17.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_18.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_24.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_25.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_28.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_29.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_30.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_32.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_34_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_34_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_35.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_36.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_39.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_44.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_63.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_64.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_72.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_78.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_84.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_88.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_89.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_90.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_91.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_92.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_93.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_94.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_96.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_97.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_98.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_99.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\SR_CR_CHIEF_27.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\SR_CR_CHIEF_28.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\HI_CR_CHIEF_01.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\HI_CR_CHIEF_02_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\HI_CR_CHIEF_02_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_02_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_03.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_09.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_10.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_100.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_101.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_102.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_103.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_104.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_105.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_106.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_107.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_108.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_109.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_11.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_111.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_112.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_114.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_115.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_116.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_117.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_118.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_12.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_13.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_14.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_145.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_24.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_25.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_28.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_29.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_30.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_32.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_34_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_34_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_35.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_36.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_39.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_44.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_63.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_64.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_72.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_78.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_84.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_88.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_89.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_90.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_91.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_92.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_93.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_94.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_96.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_97.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_98.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_99.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\SR_CR_CHIEF_27.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\SR_CR_CHIEF_28.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_01_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_01_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_30_A2.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_30_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_37.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_45.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_46_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_46_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_60.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_61.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_62.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_63.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_86.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_87.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_88.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_89.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_90.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_91.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_92.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_93.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_94.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_95.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_96.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_97.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_98.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Normal\MC_CR_SO_99.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_01_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_01_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_30_A2.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_30_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_37.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_60.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_61.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_62.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_63.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_86.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_87.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_88.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_89.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_90.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_91.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_92.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_93.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_94.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_95.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_96.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_97.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_98.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Tension\MC_CR_SO_99.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_01_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_01_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_30_A2.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_30_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_37.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_45.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_46_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_46_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_60.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_61.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_62.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_63.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_86.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_87.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_88.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_89.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_90.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_91.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_92.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_93.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_94.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_95.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_96.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_97.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_98.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\ExecutiveOfficer\Whisper\MC_CR_SO_99.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\GenericCrew\Normal\MC_CREW_48.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\GenericCrew\Tension\MC_CREW_48.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\GenericCrew\Whisper\MC_CREW_48.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Gunner\Normal\MC_CT_GUN_11.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Gunner\Tension\MC_CT_GUN_11.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Gunner\Whisper\MC_CT_GUN_11.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Normal\MC_CR_NAV_02.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Normal\MC_CR_NAV_09.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Normal\MC_CR_NAV_44.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Normal\MC_CR_NAV_45.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Normal\MC_CR_NAV_46.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Normal\MC_CR_NAV_47.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Normal\MC_CR_NAV_48.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Normal\MC_CR_NAV_49.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Normal\MC_CR_NAV_50.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Normal\MC_CR_NAV_51.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Normal\MC_CR_NAV_52.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Normal\MC_CR_NAV_53.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Normal\MC_CR_NAV_54.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Normal\MC_CR_NAV_55.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Normal\MC_CR_NAV_56.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Normal\MC_CR_NAV_57.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Normal\MC_CR_NAV_58.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Normal\MC_CR_NAV_59.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Normal\MC_CR_NAV_60.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Normal\MC_CR_NAV_61.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Tension\MC_CR_NAV_09.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Tension\MC_CR_NAV_44.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Tension\MC_CR_NAV_45.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Tension\MC_CR_NAV_46.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Tension\MC_CR_NAV_47.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Tension\MC_CR_NAV_48.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Tension\MC_CR_NAV_49.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Tension\MC_CR_NAV_50.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Tension\MC_CR_NAV_51.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Tension\MC_CR_NAV_52.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Tension\MC_CR_NAV_53.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Tension\MC_CR_NAV_54.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Tension\MC_CR_NAV_55.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Tension\MC_CR_NAV_56.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Tension\MC_CR_NAV_57.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Tension\MC_CR_NAV_58.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Tension\MC_CR_NAV_59.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Tension\MC_CR_NAV_60.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Tension\MC_CR_NAV_61.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Whisper\MC_CR_NAV_44.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Whisper\MC_CR_NAV_45.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Whisper\MC_CR_NAV_46.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Whisper\MC_CR_NAV_47.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Whisper\MC_CR_NAV_48.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Whisper\MC_CR_NAV_49.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Whisper\MC_CR_NAV_50.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Whisper\MC_CR_NAV_51.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Whisper\MC_CR_NAV_52.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Whisper\MC_CR_NAV_53.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Whisper\MC_CR_NAV_54.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Whisper\MC_CR_NAV_55.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Whisper\MC_CR_NAV_56.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Whisper\MC_CR_NAV_57.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Whisper\MC_CR_NAV_58.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Whisper\MC_CR_NAV_59.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Whisper\MC_CR_NAV_60.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Navigator\Whisper\MC_CR_NAV_61.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\RadioMan\Normal\MC_RR_RADIO_01_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\RadioMan\Normal\MC_RR_RADIO_43.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\RadioMan\Normal\MC_RR_RADIO_52.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\RadioMan\Tension\MC_RR_RADIO_01_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\RadioMan\Tension\MC_RR_RADIO_52.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\RadioMan\Whisper\MC_RR_RADIO_01_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\RadioMan\Whisper\MC_RR_RADIO_43.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\RadioMan\Whisper\MC_RR_RADIO_52.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_100.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_101.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_102.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_103.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_104.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_105.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_106.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_107.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_108.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_109.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_110.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_111.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_65.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_98.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_99.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_100.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_101.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_102.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_103.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_104.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_105.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_106.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_107.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_108.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_109.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_110.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_111.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_65.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_98.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_99.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_100.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_101.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_102.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_103.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_104.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_105.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_106.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_107.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_108.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_109.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_110.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_111.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_65.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_98.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_99.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\TorpedoMan\Normal\MC_TRF_LOAD01_01_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\TorpedoMan\Normal\MC_TRF_LOAD01_12.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\TorpedoMan\Normal\MC_TRF_LOAD01_50.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\TorpedoMan\Tension\MC_TRF_LOAD01_01_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\TorpedoMan\Tension\MC_TRF_LOAD01_50.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\TorpedoMan\Whisper\MC_TRF_LOAD01_50.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Normal\MC_QRF_WATCH_20.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Normal\MC_QRF_WATCH_21.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Normal\MC_QRF_WATCH_23.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Normal\MC_QRF_WATCH_29.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Normal\MC_QRF_WATCH_30.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Normal\MC_QRF_WATCH_63.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Normal\SR_QRF_WATCH_07.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Normal\SR_QRF_WATCH_08_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Normal\SR_QRF_WATCH_08_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Normal\SR_QRF_WATCH_09.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Normal\SR_QRF_WATCH_10.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Normal\SR_QRF_WATCH_11.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Normal\SR_QRF_WATCH_12.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Normal\SR_QRF_WATCH_13.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Tension\MC_QRF_WATCH_01_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Tension\MC_QRF_WATCH_02_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Tension\MC_QRF_WATCH_03_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Tension\MC_QRF_WATCH_11.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Tension\MC_QRF_WATCH_13.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Tension\MC_QRF_WATCH_16.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Tension\MC_QRF_WATCH_23.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Tension\MC_QRF_WATCH_29.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Tension\MC_QRF_WATCH_30.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Tension\MC_QRF_WATCH_64.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_04.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_10.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_11.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_12.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_13.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_14.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_15_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_15_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_16.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_17.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_18.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_19_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_19_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_20.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_21.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_23.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_24_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_24_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_25.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_27_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_27_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_28.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_29.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_30.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_32.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_33.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_34.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_35.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_39.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_40.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_41.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_42.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_43.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_44.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_45.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_46.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_47.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_48.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_49.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_50.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_51.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_52.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_53.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_54.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_55.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_56.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_57.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_58.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_63.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\MC_QRF_WATCH_64.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\SR_QRF_WATCH_07.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\SR_QRF_WATCH_08_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\SR_QRF_WATCH_08_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\SR_QRF_WATCH_09.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\SR_QRF_WATCH_10.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\SR_QRF_WATCH_11.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\SR_QRF_WATCH_12.ogg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Sound\Speech\Watchofficer\Whisper\SR_QRF_WATCH_13.ogg -D -A -W -S
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 optional -6db damped Sonarguy conflicts with German U-Boat Crew Language Pack
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\CG_RR_HIDRO_01.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\CG_RR_HIDRO_04.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\CG_RR_HIDRO_07.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\HI_RR_HIDRO_01_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\HI_RR_HIDRO_01_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\HI_RR_HIDRO_02.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_01.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_02.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_03.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_04.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_05.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_06.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_07.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_08.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_09.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_10.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_100.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_100b.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_101.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_101b.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_102.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_103.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_104.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_105.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_106.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_107.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_108.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_109.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_10B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_11.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_110.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_111.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_112.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_113.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_114.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_115.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_116.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_12.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_13.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_14.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_15.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_16.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_17.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_18.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_19.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_20.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_21.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_22.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_23.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_24.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_25.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_26.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_27.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_28.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_29.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_30.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_31.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_32.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_33.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_34.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_35.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_36.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_37.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_38.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_39.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_40.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_41.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_42.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_43.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_44.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_45.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_46.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_47.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_48.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_49.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_50.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_51.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_53.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_54.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_55.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_56.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_57.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_58.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_59.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_60.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_61.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_63.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_66.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_67.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_68.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_70.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_72.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_72B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_73.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_73B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_74.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_75.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_76.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_77.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_78.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_79.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_80.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_80_ALT.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_81.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_82.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_83.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_84.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_85.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_86.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_87.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_88.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_89.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_90.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_91.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_92.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_93.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_94.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_95.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_96.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_97.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_98.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_98b.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_99.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_99b.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D01_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D01_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D01_C.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D02_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D02_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D03.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D04.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D05.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D06.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D07_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D07_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D08.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D09_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D09_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D09_C.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D09_D.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D10_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D10_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D11_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D11_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D12.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D13_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D13_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D13_C.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D19_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D19_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D19_C.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D28_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D28_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D29.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\PD_RR_HYDRO_D30.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\SR_RR_HIDRO_01.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\SR_RR_HIDRO_02.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\SR_RR_HIDRO_03.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\SR_RR_HIDRO_04.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\SR_RR_HIDRO_05.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\SR_RR_HIDRO_06.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\SR_RR_HIDRO_07.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\SR_RR_HIDRO_08.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\SR_RR_HIDRO_09.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D01_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D01_A_Ver1.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D01_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D01_B_Ver1.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D01_C.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D01_C_Ver1.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D02_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D02_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D02_D.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D02_E.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D03_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D03_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D03_D.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D03_E.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D04_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D04_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D04_C.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D05_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D05_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D05_C.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D05_D.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D05_E.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D06_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D06_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D06_C.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D06_D.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D06_E.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D07_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D07_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D07_C.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D07_D.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D08_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\TM_RR_HIDRO_D08_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\CG_RR_HIDRO_02.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\CG_RR_HIDRO_05.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\HI_RR_HIDRO_01_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\HI_RR_HIDRO_01_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\HI_RR_HIDRO_02.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_01.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_02.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_03.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_04.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_05.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_06.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_07.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_08.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_09.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_10.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_100.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_100b.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_101.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_101b.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_102.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_103.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_104.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_105.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_106.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_107.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_108.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_109.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_10B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_11.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_110.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_111.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_112.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_113.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_114.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_115.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_116.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_12.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_13.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_15.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_16.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_17.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_18.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_19.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_20.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_21.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_22.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_23.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_24.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_25.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_26.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_27.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_28.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_29.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_30.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_31.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_32.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_33.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_34.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_35.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_36.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_37.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_38.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_39.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_40.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_41.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_42.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_43.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_44.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_45.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_46.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_47.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_48.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_49.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_50.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_51.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_53.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_54.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_55.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_56.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_57.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_58.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_59.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_60.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_61.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_62.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_63.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_64.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_66.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_67.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_68.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_69.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_70.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_71.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_72.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_72B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_73.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_73B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_74.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_75.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_76.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_77.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_78.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_79.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_80.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_80_ALT.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_81.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_82.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_83.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_84.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_85.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_86.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_87.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_88.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_89.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_90.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_91.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_92.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_93.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_94.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_95.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_96.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_97.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_98.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_98b.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_99.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_99b.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\SR_RR_HIDRO_01.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\SR_RR_HIDRO_02.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\SR_RR_HIDRO_03.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\SR_RR_HIDRO_04.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\SR_RR_HIDRO_05.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\SR_RR_HIDRO_06.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\SR_RR_HIDRO_07.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\SR_RR_HIDRO_08.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\SR_RR_HIDRO_09.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\CG_RR_HIDRO_03.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\CG_RR_HIDRO_06.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\HI_RR_HIDRO_01_A.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\HI_RR_HIDRO_01_B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\HI_RR_HIDRO_02.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_01.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_02.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_03.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_04.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_05.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_06.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_07.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_08.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_09.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_10.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_100.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_100b.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_101.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_101b.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_102.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_103.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_104.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_105.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_106.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_107.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_108.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_109.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_10B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_11.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_110.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_111.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_112.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_113.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_114.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_115.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_116.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_12.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_13.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_14.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_15.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_16.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_17.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_18.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_19.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_20.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_21.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_22.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_23.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_24.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_25.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_26.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_27.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_28.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_29.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_30.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_31.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_32.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_33.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_34.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_35.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_36.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_37.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_38.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_39.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_40.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_41.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_42.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_43.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_44.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_45.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_46.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_47.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_48.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_49.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_50.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_51.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_53.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_54.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_55.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_56.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_57.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_58.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_59.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_60.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_61.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_62.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_63.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_64.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_66.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_67.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_68.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_69.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_70.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_71.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_72.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_72B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_73.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_73B.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_74.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_75.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_76.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_77.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_78.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_79.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_80.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_80_ALT.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_81.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_82.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_83.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_84.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_85.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_86.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_87.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_88.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_89.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_90.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_91.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_92.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_93.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_94.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_95.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_96.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_97.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_98.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_98b.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_99.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_99b.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\SR_RR_HIDRO_01.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\SR_RR_HIDRO_02.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\SR_RR_HIDRO_03.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\SR_RR_HIDRO_04.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\SR_RR_HIDRO_05.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\SR_RR_HIDRO_06.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\SR_RR_HIDRO_07.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\SR_RR_HIDRO_08.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\SR_RR_HIDRO_09.ogg -D -A -W -S
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 HOTFIX 3 conflicts with German U-Boat Crew Language Pack
\data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Normal\MC_CR_CHIEF_40.ogg -D -A +W +S
\data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\NormalDepressed\MC_CR_CHIEF_40.ogg -D -A +W +S
\data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_36.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_40.ogg -D -A +W +S
\data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Whisper\MC_CR_CHIEF_40.ogg -D -A +W +S
MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt w beards conflicts with German U-Boat Crew Language Pack
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 optional -6db damped Sonarguy conflicts with Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 Basemod
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_100.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_101.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_102.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_103.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_104.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_105.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_106.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_107.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_108.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_109.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_110.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_111.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_98.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Normal\MC_RR_HIDRO_99.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_100.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_101.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_102.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_103.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_104.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_105.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_106.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_107.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_108.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_109.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_110.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_111.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_98.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Tension\MC_RR_HIDRO_99.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_100.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_101.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_102.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_103.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_104.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_105.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_106.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_107.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_108.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_109.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_110.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_111.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_98.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\SoundMan\Whisper\MC_RR_HIDRO_99.ogg -D -A -W -S
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 optional NavMap babelling conflicts with Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 Basemod
\data\Cfg\Commands.cfg -D -A -W -S
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 HOTFIX 3 conflicts with Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 Basemod
\data\Library\Baza_FX_Sounds.dsd -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\HUD_Warning_expired.wav -D -A -W +S
\data\Sound\HUD_Warning_started.wav -D -A -W +S
\data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer\Tension\MC_CR_CHIEF_36.ogg -D -A -W -S
MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt w beards conflicts with Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 Basemod
\data\Scripts\AI\Crew\crash_dive.aix -D -A -W -S
\data\Scripts\AI\Crew\Crew_Idle_Actions_CR.aix -D -A -W -S
\data\Scripts\AI\Crew\dive.aix -D -A -W -S
\data\Scripts\AI\Crew\emergency_surface.aix -D -A -W -S
\data\Scripts\AI\Crew\periscope_depth.aix -D -A -W -S
\data\Scripts\AI\Crew\set_depth.aix -D -A -W -S
\data\Scripts\AI\Crew\snorkel_depth.aix -D -A -W -S
\data\Scripts\AI\Crew\surface.aix -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\MFCM\Dive_sequence.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\MFCM\fall01.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\MFCM\fall02.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\MFCM\footsteps01.ogg -D -A -W +S
\data\Sound\Speech\MFCM\footsteps02.ogg -D -A -W +S
\data\Sound\Speech\MFCM\footsteps04.ogg -D -A -W +S
\data\Sound\Speech\MFCM\ladder_up.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\MFCM\Nav_turn01.ogg -D -A -W +S
\data\Sound\Speech\MFCM\Nav_turn02.ogg -D -A -W +S
\data\Sound\Speech\MFCM\Submarine_Bell.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\MFCM\Submarine_tanks_blowing.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\MFCM\Submarine_tanks_flooding.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\MFCM\telegraph01.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\MFCM\telegraph02.ogg -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Speech\MFCM\telegraph03.ogg -D -A -W -S
MCCD_1.04_MFCM_1.2.1_compatible conflicts with Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 Basemod
\data\Scripts\AI\Crew\Propulsion_standard.aix -D -A -W -S
\data\Scripts\AI\Crew\Send_contact_report.aix -D -A -W -S
\data\Scripts\AI\Crew\Send_patrol_report.aix -D -A -W -S
OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.8 conflicts with Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 Basemod
\data\Sound\motor_Diesel_LOOP.wav -D -A -W -S
\data\Sound\Submarine_diesel_exterior.wav -D -A -W -S
SubFlags_0_0_9_byTheDarkWraith conflicts with Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 Basemod
MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt w beards conflicts with NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_Das_Boot_Crew_Mod_by_Illyustrator
\data\Menu\Skins\German\Gui\Crew\engineer.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Menu\Skins\German\Gui\Crew\navigator.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Menu\Skins\German\Gui\Crew\watchman.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Menu\Skins\German\Gui\Crew\xo.dds -D -A -W +S
MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt w beards conflicts with Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 HOTFIX 3
OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.8 conflicts with Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 HOTFIX 3
SubFlags_0_0_9_byTheDarkWraith conflicts with Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 HOTFIX 3
MCCD_1.04_MFCM_1.2.1_compatible conflicts with MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt w beards
\data\submarine\NSS_Uboat7a\crew_commands.txt -D -A -W -S
\data\submarine\NSS_Uboat7b\crew_commands.txt -D -A -W -S
\data\submarine\NSS_Uboat7c\crew_commands.txt -D -A -W -S
\data\submarine\NSS_Uboat7c41\crew_commands.txt -D -A -W -S
Nauticalwolf's_Torpedo_Textures_v1.2 conflicts with Nauticalwolf's_Damage_and_Torpedo_UI(g)_Mod_v1.1
\data\Menu\Skins\German\Gui\Torpedo\Torpedoes.dds -D -A +W +S
\data\Menu\Skins\German\Gui\Torpedo\TorpedoPage.dds -D -A +W +S
mtns - more traffic, nations and ships 1_8d conflicts with MRP_4_3_ratio
\Data\Library\cameras.cam -D -A -W -S
mtns - more traffic, nations and ships 1_8d conflicts with OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.8
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Arctic_Convoys\GroupTypeDefs.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Arctic_Convoys\GroupTypes.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Battle_of_Mediterranean\GroupTypeDefs.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Battle_of_Mediterranean\GroupTypes.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Black_May\GroupTypeDefs.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Black_May\GroupTypes.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Common\GroupTypeDefs.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Common\GroupTypes.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Distant_Waters\GroupTypeDefs.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Distant_Waters\GroupTypes.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Happy_Times\GroupTypeDefs.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Happy_Times\GroupTypes.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Mare_Nostrum\GroupTypeDefs.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Mare_Nostrum\GroupTypes.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Operation_Drumbeat\GroupTypeDefs.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Operation_Drumbeat\GroupTypes.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\The_Black_Pit\GroupTypeDefs.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\The_Black_Pit\GroupTypes.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Total_Germany\GroupTypeDefs.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Total_Germany\GroupTypes.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Western_Approaches\GroupTypeDefs.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Western_Approaches\GroupTypes.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\DefSide.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\American\Sea\KMCSAkita.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Australian\Sea\DDV&W.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Australian\Sea\KMCSAkita.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Belgium\Sea\KMCSAkita.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Brazil\Sea\KLCSC2SB1.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Brazil\Sea\KMCSAkita.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Brazil\Sea\KMCSC1B.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\British\Sea\KMCSAkita.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Canadian\Sea\KMCSAkita.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Denmark\Sea\KLCSC2SB1.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Denmark\Sea\KMCSAkita.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Finland\Sea\KMCSAkita.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\France\Sea\KMCSAkita.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\German\Sea\CVGrafZeppelin.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\German\Sea\KMCSAkita.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Greece\Sea\KMCSAkita.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Italian\Sea\KMCSAkita.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Netherlands\Sea\KMCSAkita.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\NewZealand\Sea\KLCSC2SB1.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\NewZealand\Sea\KMCSAkita.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Norway\Sea\KMCSAkita.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Norway\Sea\KMCSC1B.cfg -D -A -W +S
\Data\Roster\Panama\Sea\KLCSC2SB1.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Panama\Sea\KMCSAkita.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Panama\Sea\KMCSC1B.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Poland\Sea\KLCSC2SB1.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Poland\Sea\KMCSAkita.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Romania\Sea\KLCSC2SB1.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\Romania\Sea\KMCSAkita.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\SouthAfrica\Sea\DDV&W.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\SouthAfrica\Sea\KLCSC2SB1.cfg -D -A -W -S
\Data\Roster\SouthAfrica\Sea\KMCSAkita.cfg -D -A -W -S
mtns - Enhanced FunelSmoke1.2_by HanSolo78 (recommended) conflicts with OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.8
\data\Sea\NATF\NATF.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Sea\NF_boat\NF_boat.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Sea\NF_Boat_1\NF_boat_1.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Sea\NKMCS_Akita\NKMCS_Akita.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Sea\NKSCS_Taihosan\NKSCS_Taihosan.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Sea\NKSSS_Kasagisan\NKSSS_Kasagisan.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Sea\NOS_Haruna\NOS_Haruna.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Sea\NPS_Tyohei\NPS_Tyohei.sim -D -A -W -S
Accurate German Flags conflicts with OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.8
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\German.dds -D -A -W -S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\German_m.dds -D -A -W -S
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1 conflicts with OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.8
\data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7a\NSS_Uboat7a.upcge -D -A -W -S
\data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7b\NSS_Uboat7b.upcge -D -A -W -S
\data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7c\NSS_Uboat7c.upcge -D -A -W -S
\data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7c41\NSS_Uboat7c41.upcge -D -A -W -S
SubFlags_0_0_9_byTheDarkWraith conflicts with OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.8
AST_SH5_v2 conflicts with OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.8
OHIIv1.8 Full patch2 - Copy conflicts with OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.8
\data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Total_Germany\Campaign.cfg -D -A -W -S
mtns - Enhanced FunelSmoke1.2_by HanSolo78 (recommended) conflicts with mtns - more traffic, nations and ships 1_8d
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_byTheBeast conflicts with Critical hits v 1.2
\Data\Library\Shells.zon -D -A -W -S
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_byTheBeast conflicts with NOZAURIO'S SKIN (Standar No Emblem) v-1.0.0
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Conning_7C_01_O01.dds -D -A -W +S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Uboat7C_O01.DDS -D -A -W -S
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1 conflicts with NOZAURIO'S SKIN (Standar No Emblem) v-1.0.0
\data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Conning_7C_01.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Conning_7C_01_N.dds -D -A +W +S
\data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Conning_7C_02.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Conning_7C_02_N.dds -D -A +W +S
\data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Uboat7C_structure.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Uboat7C_structure_N.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Uboat7_body.dds -D -A -W +S
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1 conflicts with Dooms Decks for VIIABC41 1.4
\data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Uboat7C_deck.dds -D -A -W +S
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1 conflicts with Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_byTheBeast
\data\Menu\Pages\Page WeaponsAndSensors.ini -D -A -W -S
\data\Menu\Skins\German\Gui\Upgrade\Uboat_7C_camo_d.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Objects\Sensors\coatings.sim -D -A -W -S
\data\Objects\Sensors\Uboot_Sensor_parts.dat -D -A -W -S
\data\Objects\Sensors\Uboot_Sensor_parts.dat.GrannyIDs -D -A -W -S
\data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7c\NSS_Uboat7c.sns -D -A -W -S
\data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7c41\NSS_Uboat7c41.sns -D -A -W -S
\data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Conning_7C_01_camo_d.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Conning_7C_01_N_camo_d.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Conning_7C_02_camo_d.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Conning_7C_02_N_camo_d.dds -D -A -W +S
\data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Conning_7C_02_O01.dds -D -A -W -S
\data\UPCDataGE\UPCLocalization\UPCLocalization.tsr -D -A -W -S
\data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\Equipment.upc -D -A -W -S
\data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\UpgradePacks.upc -D -A -W -S
\data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\Weapons.upc -D -A -W -S
A Fistful of Emblems v1.51 conflicts with Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_byTheBeast
\Data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\Equipment.upc -D -A -W -S
\Data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\UpgradePacks.upc -D -A -W -S
Equip_Upgrades_Fix_1_4_AFFOE_151 conflicts with Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_byTheBeast
Equip_Upgrades_Fix_1_4_Patch_1_AFFOE_151 conflicts with Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_byTheBeast
#Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1_HotFix conflicts with Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_byTheBeast
stoianm upgrade available mod compatible a fistfull of emblems&Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_1_2_byTheBeast conflicts with Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_byTheBeast
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1 conflicts with R.E.M_by_Xrundel_TheBeast_1.2
A Fistful of Emblems v1.51 conflicts with Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1
\Data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\Equipment.upc -D -A -W -S
\Data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\UpgradePacks.upc -D -A -W -S
Equip_Upgrades_Fix_1_4_AFFOE_151 conflicts with Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1
Equip_Upgrades_Fix_1_4_Patch_1_AFFOE_151 conflicts with Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1
#Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1_HotFix conflicts with Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1
stoianm upgrade available mod compatible a fistfull of emblems&Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_1_2_byTheBeast conflicts with Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1
SubFlags_0_0_9_byTheDarkWraith conflicts with Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1
\data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7c\NSS_Uboat7c.eqp -D -A -W -S
\data\Submarine\NSS_Uboat7c41\NSS_Uboat7c41.eqp -D -A -W -S
A Fistful of Emblems v1.51 (Weathered) conflicts with A Fistful of Emblems v1.51
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\13th-Flotilla.dds -D -A -W +S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf1.dds -D -A -W +S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf10.dds -D -A -W +S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf12.dds -D -A -W +S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf13.dds -D -A -W +S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf15.dds -D -A -W +S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf16.dds -D -A -W +S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf19.dds -D -A -W +S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf2.dds -D -A -W +S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf20.dds -D -A -W +S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf21.dds -D -A -W +S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf4.dds -D -A -W +S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf5.dds -D -A -W +S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf6.dds -D -A -W +S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf7.dds -D -A -W +S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf8.dds -D -A -W +S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf9.dds -D -A -W +S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-552.dds -D -A -W +S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-672.dds -D -A -W +S
\Data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-96-Green.dds -D -A -W +S
Equip_Upgrades_Fix_1_4_AFFOE_151 conflicts with A Fistful of Emblems v1.51
Equip_Upgrades_Fix_1_4_Patch_1_AFFOE_151 conflicts with A Fistful of Emblems v1.51
stoianm upgrade available mod compatible a fistfull of emblems&Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_1_2_byTheBeast conflicts with A Fistful of Emblems v1.51
Equip_Upgrades_Fix_1_4_Patch_1_AFFOE_151 conflicts with Equip_Upgrades_Fix_1_4_AFFOE_151
stoianm upgrade available mod compatible a fistfull of emblems&Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_1_2_byTheBeast conflicts with Equip_Upgrades_Fix_1_4_AFFOE_151
stoianm upgrade available mod compatible a fistfull of emblems&Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_1_2_byTheBeast conflicts with Equip_Upgrades_Fix_1_4_Patch_1_AFFOE_151
QP10 conflicts with Accurate German Flags
Window_Lights_Redone_V1 conflicts with QP10
\Thumbs.db -D -A -W -S
AST_SH5_v2 conflicts with More Powerful Torpedoes v1.0
\data\Library\torpedoes_g7a-e.zon -D -A -W +S
sobers best ever waves V2 SH5 conflicts with Dynamic Environment SH5 Waves (normal version) V2.1
\data\Env\SeaParameters.cfg -D -A -W -S
Old 04-14-12, 09:09 PM   #1059
DD
Swabbie

Downloads: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevally. View Post
Thanks Rongel

Did removing IRAI fix the ctd when you enter scapa too?

I'm sorry I can't test this myself (making Op Monsun, so can't add and remove mods), but could you try opening TotalGermany campaign with ME2 and changing the BB from docked=true to docked=false and test again with IRAI on?

It could be to do with ship state - But when I have posted test missions before - docked BBs could be hit with no ctds (not sure how many people tested this)
If it's of any help:

Would setting dockedship=false in the campaignmission.mis file of my save have the same effect as a new campaign with the edit you mention? I tried that using a save with the Royal Oak shot lined up for ease of CTD testing, they now had smoke coming out of their stack, but same end result as without the edit: IRAI on = CTD, disabled = kaboom.

I'll try and do a fresh campaign test with the "real" campaign file set if I have the chance tonight or tomorrow, and make another save to test IRAI on/off, etc.
DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-12, 10:10 PM   #1060
volodya61
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 374

Quote:
Here, thanks to Mischa, you'll find my JSGME conflict log. He taught me how to do a scrollable box in a post.
I could be wrong, but I think you need this one - mtns - OHII&HarbourAdditon_Fix_1_8b

here is http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...&postcount=166
volodya61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-12, 02:14 AM   #1061
Rongel
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 174

I realised too that I should probably start the campaign from the start to get reliable results when editing the Scapa Mission... Is there easier way to test this? I noticed that there is a group of ships whose leader is the Royal Oak (if I remember right). I tried to delete the other ships so that the BB is just a single ship. The problem might be very well the fact that we sink the leader of the pack (which is docked) and the system doesn't know how to react.

My bet is that if we take out the docked state and make the BB a single unit, no crashes.
Rongel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-12, 03:38 AM   #1062
libindi
Watch

Downloads: 79

When i try to download the patch 2 it says Download parameters invalid - please try again later,what should i do??
libindi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-12, 04:03 AM   #1063
Trevally.
Navy Seal

@Quink

Yes - Volodya is correct here
Thanks Volodya

Quote:
Originally Posted by volodya61 View Post
I could be wrong, but I think you need this one - mtns - OHII&HarbourAdditon_Fix_1_8b

here is http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...&postcount=166
Old 04-15-12, 04:17 AM   #1064
Trevally.
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD View Post
If it's of any help:

Would setting dockedship=false in the campaignmission.mis file of my save have the same effect as a new campaign with the edit you mention? I tried that using a save with the Royal Oak shot lined up for ease of CTD testing, they now had smoke coming out of their stack, but same end result as without the edit: IRAI on = CTD, disabled = kaboom.

I'll try and do a fresh campaign test with the "real" campaign file set if I have the chance tonight or tomorrow, and make another save to test IRAI on/off, etc.
Hi DD - yes your method for changing docked setting is correct and is a short way of doing it without the restart

Thanks for testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongel View Post
I realised too that I should probably start the campaign from the start to get reliable results when editing the Scapa Mission... Is there easier way to test this? I noticed that there is a group of ships whose leader is the Royal Oak (if I remember right). I tried to delete the other ships so that the BB is just a single ship. The problem might be very well the fact that we sink the leader of the pack (which is docked) and the system doesn't know how to react.

My bet is that if we take out the docked state and make the BB a single unit, no crashes.
Thanks Rongel, but here my aging brain is letting me down
I am sure that the group status was only added in v1.8 and all other versions were single units

Everything is pointing at IRAI - but where is there only one torp is fired and no ctd is odd.
What could be going on that firing 2 or more torps triggers this ctd

I think we may have to wait for TDW to finish his gr2 app and then perhaps he could take a look at this. I guess the more info we can gather the better for him to see what is happening.
Old 04-15-12, 04:20 AM   #1065
Trevally.
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by libindi View Post
When i try to download the patch 2 it says Download parameters invalid - please try again later,what should i do??
It is working ok for me.

Here is a direct link - https://rapidshare.com/#!download|33...s_patch2.7z|19

If this does not work, let me know and I will add it to a new host

Tags
awesome, campaign, graf zeppelin, harbour, new bases, new ships, ohii