Closed Thread

Old 06-22-20, 01:23 AM   #9661
Kongo Otto
Commodore

Downloads: 203
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
Turnout At Trump’s Tulsa Rally Was Just Under 6,200–A Fraction Of The Venue’s 19,200 Capacity
https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrews.../#18c75f8c1fed

That went well.

TBH, I really do think The Donald could speak in an empty arena and he still would get the message better out to the people than Alzheimer Joe.
You know in times of the Chinese cough and social distancing there is this nice "new" thing called YouTube.

And surprise surprise, all the live streams had a extremely good view count.
Guardian News: 389,200 views
ABC/ News bay Area: 318,754 views
PBS news hour stream viewers: 410,958 views
NBC News: 673,832 views
Yahoo Finance: 1,736,687 views
Fox News live stream viewers: 2,038,864
The views are still climbing like hell.
The message was sent and obviously heard (or watched in this case).

I can't wait when The Donald debates Joe, that will be fun.
I think I have to stock up my popcorn.
Old 06-22-20, 02:49 AM   #9662
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

^ yeah, i can imagine:

Joe: "What did you just say?"
Donald: "I do not care for what i just said!"

I understand the election system is medieval like with the Kurfuerst "elections", also it is obviously impossible for an intelligent man/woman to become Potus without being a millionaire.
Still, is there no better millionaire in the whole US, than those two?

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 06-22-20, 03:20 AM   #9663
Cybermat47
Willing Webfooted Beast

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongo Otto View Post
I can't wait when The Donald debates Joe, that will be fun.
Joe will talk about his hairy legs and call black children “roaches”, Donald will go on and on about how he single-handedly saved the world from COVID-19 and doesn’t have small hands, and no woman within 50ft of either of them will feel safe
Old 06-22-20, 03:21 AM   #9664
Kongo Otto
Commodore

Downloads: 203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
^ yeah, i can imagine:

Joe: "What did you just say?"
Donald: "I do not care for what i just said!"

I understand the election system is medieval like with the Kurfuerst "elections", also it is obviously impossible for an intelligent man/woman to become Potus without being a millionaire.
Still, is there no better millionaire in the whole US, than those two?

Tbh, God Emperor Trump isn't the worst President the US had, *cough* Jimmy Carter *cough*. But let's not go down that rabbit hole.
All that media whining about Trump reminds me when Ronald Reagan became President, all the same usual suspects were mouth foaming back then, the same way the do know. Washington Post, New York Times, ABC, CBS and so on.
And what crap they spouted "He will start WW3", "The end is ny" 24/7.
Major problem with media is that all of them have lost contact with reality/plain joe decades ago.
They live in their echochambers and think they know all. That's the reason they react they way they do, Trump was not even on the map for them. They were so stoned from huffing their own farts and praising godmother Hillary, while every body with a working brain could have told you from the beginning that she wouldn't win.

To be brutally frank, If we take a look at both Dem and Rep candidates during the primaries, yeah, well, they surely didn't send the brightest lanterns in the shed. Tbh, the only two IMHO who could have a chance after The Donald are Andrew Cuomo (D) and Ron DeSantis (R).
Alternatives to those two? I honestly don't see them.

Bernie Sanders? Nancy Pelosi? Nah, they're both at an age they could have rode down the Shenandoah Valley with Phil Sheridan.
Joe Biden again in 2024? Nah, he can be glad when he still can remember his name by then.

Same goes for the Rep's too, there's just nobody other than DeSantis there. Trey Gowdy, maybe?

I humbly disagree about the election system, just alone for the fact that if the US would have a popular vote California and the East Cost would decide every presidential election by their number of voters and that would end in a one party rule. I think the electoral system is maybe a little bit oldschool but it surely has its merit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybermat47 View Post
Joe will talk about his hairy legs, Donald will go on and on about how he single-handedly saved the world from COVID-19 and doesn’t have small hands, and no woman within 50ft of either of them will feel safe

I'm not sure about that, I really do think that Biden has no chance in a debate against Trump.
He hammered a few sick burns out against good ole boy Joe in his speech in Tulsa.
I think he would rip Joe a new one.
But that's just me, I could be wrong ofc.

Also worth mentioning:
Now they go after Teddy Roosevelts statue at the New York Natural History Museum.
Because ofc, systemic racism. That's the media who supports Joe Biden. These are the people who want nothing more than a cultural revolution, now take a knee and feel guilty for being a white working class dude, because ofc that's rayciss too.
Have fun with Joe as next President, my condolences.

Last edited by Kongo Otto; 06-22-20 at 04:21 AM.
Old 06-22-20, 01:38 PM   #9665
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 344

Looks like around 12 million folks watched the rally.

Quote:
President Trump's rally in Tulsa generated the largest Saturday audience in Fox News Channel's 24-year history in delivering 7.7 million viewers, according to the early Nielsen data.

The rally, which began shortly after 8:00 p.m. and ran for approximately one hour and 45 minutes, was also the network's highest-rated telecast of the year after the president's State of the Union address, which drew 8.2 million viewers in early February.

The Trump campaign also says four million additional unique viewers watched on streaming platforms online.

“President Trump’s rally in Tulsa attracted over 4 million unique viewers across all of the campaign’s digital media channels. The live-streamed pre-rally shows drew an audience of more than 2.5 million unique viewers by themselves,” said Tim Murtaugh, communications director for Trump 2020.

CNN and MSNBC did not carry the rally live.
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...rs-on-fox-news

I watched part of it, Trump is clearly more an entertainer than a standard politician, although at the end it was a fairly typical political speech.
Old 06-22-20, 01:58 PM   #9666
Torvald Von Mansee
Sea Lord

Downloads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilge_Rat View Post
Looks like around 12 million folks watched the rally.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...rs-on-fox-news

I watched part of it, Trump is clearly more an entertainer than a standard politician, although at the end it was a fairly typical political speech.
Spin, baby, spin.
Old 06-22-20, 03:03 PM   #9667
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Explosive revelations in Washington

......................."A##H### !"................................................ ........."Yourself !"
Der Tagesspiegel, Stuttmann
Old 06-25-20, 05:03 PM   #9668
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Trump is losing ground fast

She Wanted to Be a Republican President. She’s Voting for Biden.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-biden/613474/

Quote:
“As citizens, our vote is more than a check on a box. You know, it’s a statement about where we want to go, and I think what we need now actually is real leadership that can unify the country,” she said. “I am encouraged that Joe Biden is a person of humility and empathy and character. I think he’s demonstrated that through his life. And I think we need humility and empathy everywhere in public life right now. And I think character counts.”
Haha, I don't know what she's been smoking.

The Bolton book doesn't help. Funny how Bolton is so important to the Dems, he was a bad guy under Bush, and worse when the impeachment advocates wanted him to seal the deal. Now he's a sage.

Man, he had this in the bag but the last 5 months he has been so tone deaf, so stupid. I guess it's the same story, someone baffles the experts and rises from unlikely circumstances...then they begin to believe what they're selling and they fall on their face.

If Trump overcomes this I'll be more amazed than the first time around. Good thing he's running against Biden.
Old 06-25-20, 05:18 PM   #9669
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
If Trump overcomes this I'll be more amazed than the first time around.
Maybe being deeply worried would be the more natural reaction, because it would tell something about people - somethign that cannot be seen as a compliment or an encouraging quality.

I said it often before: Trump as well as the political divide of the present, are not cause and origin, but are symptoms and effects. They feed back on the near future development, yes, but in principle, historically, they are symptoms and effects - not the original causes.

If Biden wins, I will express my dearest congratulations and my dearest condolences. If Trump wins, I will only express my condolences.
Old 06-26-20, 05:31 AM   #9670
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Funny how Bolton is so important to the Dems, he was a bad guy under Bush, and worse when the impeachment advocates wanted him to seal the deal. Now he's a sage.
He's still a bad hombre, but he has information Dems want. Nothing special about it, law enforcement uses criminals turned informations all the time. Doesn't make the criminals any less bad guys.
Old 06-26-20, 06:04 AM   #9671
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

One thing is for sure. John Bolton's career in the US government is over. Any one would have to be crazy to put this guy in an administration after this book.

Next up ... the CNN/MSNBC analyst job.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is online  
Old 06-26-20, 11:20 AM   #9672
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

If Biden wins it won't be sleepy Joe making our decisions for us, it will be "the squad" in a hard left turn. I think I'd rather run the risk of dying than hand the USA over to that particular bartender and her amigas.

Old 06-26-20, 11:49 AM   #9673
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Meh, they'll get about as far as Trump has on everything he wanted.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 06-26-20, 01:28 PM   #9674
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Meh, they'll get about as far as Trump has on everything he wanted.

Well, at least you apparently know who you'll be voting to hand the country over to.
Old 06-26-20, 02:25 PM   #9675
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Halleluja my American friends.
If em2nought is correct, then you will go from
Plaque to cholera or vice versa

To those who dislike Trump I will say onto them

Thou shall not complain-thou have given Biden thy vote.

Markus
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter