Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-29-14, 07:37 AM   #421
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichhornchen View Post
OK, since I'm outnumbered down there and I hear you have new attack dog by the name of Edrass, I cry "truce!" I only have Catfish to back me up now that Tango is sat up there on the fence trying to make things worse...
You can't simply rob a rat, insult him and then declare "truce" and walk away with a smile.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-14, 07:49 AM   #422
Tango589
Still crazy as ever!

Downloads: 180
Uploads: 1

Quote:
I only have Catfish to back me up now that Tango is sat up there on the fence trying to make things worse...
I'm not trying to make things worse, I'm just amusing myself! Besides, I'll back you up, I'll put laxatives in Armisteads' Brew when he's not looking.

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...
Tango589 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-14, 08:15 AM   #423
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango589 View Post
I'm not trying to make things worse, I'm just amusing myself! Besides, I'll back you up, I'll put laxatives in Armisteads' Brew when he's not looking.

You openly declare your loyalty to the enemy right here in the bilge.
That breaks our rules.

When our leader wakes up from his last drunk, I'm sure he'll deal with you.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Old 10-29-14, 10:32 AM   #424
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

JEEZE! I've tried to stay neutral here. But if our boat's padre is in cahoots with his fellow Englishman instead of his fellow sworn bilgerat brethren...THAT is a summary breach of FAITH! Perhaps a tightening of his jockstap celice and a porcupine quill hair-shirt will return him to the true faith of the BILGE...And we'll all flagellate him with our scaly tails till he is restored to 'proper pigboat piety and contrition'! If we are without spiritual guidance we are lost...maybe the Ma-Donna of the Bilge-brew will agree to be our high priestess!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-14, 11:03 AM   #425
Tango589
Still crazy as ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
JEEZE! I've tried to stay neutral here. But if our boat's padre is in cahoots with his fellow Englishman instead of his fellow sworn bilgerat brethren...THAT is a summary breach of FAITH! Perhaps a tightening of his jockstap celice and a porcupine quill hair-shirt will return him to the true faith of the BILGE...And we'll all flagellate him with our scaly tails till he is restored to 'proper pigboat piety and contrition'! If we are without spiritual guidance we are lost...maybe the Ma-Donna of the Bilge-brew will agree to be our high priestess!
Oh crap.

Old 10-29-14, 11:09 AM   #426
Armistead
Rear Admiral

I say it's time for a new leader. We are supposed to vote every 4 years and Wolferz has been at it for almost 6 with no election last go. He declared my mutiny as a reason for marsha law and she left long ago.

Until elections, Wolferz should be impeached, but I'm calling for new elections. Self nominations are allowed per the previous rules from 2008. I hereby nominate myself.

For the election to be valid, the person winning must have at least 3 votes. I also vote for myself, so I need two, plus one for the win.

Let's get this done before Wolferz wakes up.

Old 10-29-14, 11:22 AM   #427
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Impeachment order #1

Wolferz has been indicted for impeachment proceedings per Article 5, hapter 5, Subparagraph 5, line 5.

Charges are the following:

Refusing to stand against Subsim for throwing bilge members in the brig.

Aiding and Abetting the enemy over bilge members.

Aiding And Abetting Breach Of Fiduciary Duty.

Aiding and abetting Breach of Contract.

Refusing to bathe monthly setting proper example.

Passed out while on duty.

Scared on moderators, often siding with them over the bilge.

Spellchecking.

Refusing to provide for the general care of the crew.

Conspiring to bribe.

Being of poor physical shape and a poor lover.

Refusal to attack the enemy, hell, won't even leave port.

MAINLY....He promised to lead us to a full takeover of Subsim, giving us proper legit status. He promised Neal would be gone in 2009 and his gang of moderators to be held in the bilge to serve us. Nothing......

Old 10-29-14, 12:02 PM   #428
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy

Well! doing anything whilst the other party slumbers is what cost us victory in the 'Who What Wear' thread so we should avoid committing the same crime we rail against so piteously; You did have 'till tea time. Your charge #5 against Wolfertz is patently and manifestly untrue; I have, on numerous occasions, witnessed, 'fearless leader' grooming himself...licking both his back-bite wounds and the CRAP of the bilge off his over-length scaly tail! If our treacherous Padre was restored to penitence and padding puissantly about on all his bilgerat clawed paws, instead of dragging his tail on matters of faith, he would instruct us that cleanliness, even in the bilge, is next to godliness....

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Old 10-29-14, 12:18 PM   #429
Tango589
Still crazy as ever!

Quote:
Well! doing anything whilst the other party slumbers is what cost us victory in the 'Who What Wear' thread so we should avoid committing the same crime we rail against so piteously; You did have 'till tea time. Your charge #5 against Wolfertz is patently and manifestly untrue; I have, on numerous occasions, witnessed, 'fearless leader' grooming himself...licking both his back-bite wounds and the CRAP of the bilge off his over-length scaly tail! If our treacherous Padre was restored to penitence and padding puissantly about on all his bilgerat clawed paws, instead of dragging his tail on matters of faith, he would instruct us that cleanliness, even in the bilge, is next to godliness....
It sounds like you've got more of an idea of what being Padre involves than me, maybe it is your calling?

Old 10-29-14, 12:20 PM   #430
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Quote:

so all you want is an apology?

Old 10-29-14, 12:24 PM   #431
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango589 View Post
It sounds like you've got more of an idea of what being Padre involves than me, maybe it is your calling?
GADZOOKS! That would be a breech of FAITH! U-666

Old 10-29-14, 02:48 PM   #432
Eichhörnchen
Starte das Auto

Downloads: 5

Hey, Armistead, you Bugga! I was all for letting you get your turn when you woke up, but you like your pit too much. You lot spend far too much time asleep down there while the rest of us get on with the important stuff.

Look at all that important crap they're sorting out on the "Standard Deviation" thread; I don't know what the hell any of it means but it sure is important, I know that!

As for Tango, he doesn't know what he's saying 'cos I got Catfish to spike his cocoa with some of those magic mushrooms he likes ("tehe", as Ikalugin might say, using that sinister laugh of his).
Eichhörnchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-14, 11:55 PM   #433
Kaptlt.Endrass
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 96

Quote:
OK, since I'm outnumbered down there and I hear you have new attack dog by the name of Edrass, I cry "truce!" I only have Catfish to back me up now that Tango is sat up there on the fence trying to make things worse...
I got promoted to attack dog? Well, I could do well with this. All I ask for is a good bone to chew from time to time (Get your minds out of the gutter, I'm talking Scotch. Just can't drink it yet...legally...)

Armistead, let's be lenient and give him my old rate: deck scrubbing and underwear cleaning. That should teach the lad some humility.

As much as I dislike it sometimes, I'm a tin can sailor, through and through.
Kaptlt.Endrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-14, 03:23 AM   #434
Eichhörnchen
Starte das Auto

Downloads: 5

Default Hey Endrass... buddy,

If you mean Tango, well you can do what you like with him, he's a bilge-rat. But if you mean me, well then you'll have to come up here and find me, and everybody knows that up here:

Eichhörnchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-14, 07:31 AM   #435
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaptlt.Endrass View Post
I got promoted to attack dog? Well, I could do well with this. All I ask for is a good bone to chew from time to time (Get your minds out of the gutter, I'm talking Scotch. Just can't drink it yet...legally...)

Armistead, let's be lenient and give him my old rate: deck scrubbing and underwear cleaning. That should teach the lad some humility.

nice try, now get to scrubbing those stains out of my drawers....I think Wolferz passed out in the head and I couldn't make it.