SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-23, 02:30 PM   #29
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foffy View Post
I wanted to make sure this mod is even working properly, and I assume if I was able to see a pre-Pearl Harbor start date that would be a good sign. Following your suggestions, I only see the default 1941-1944 year selection, there's not even a 1945 option. I even deleted the SH4 folder in My Documents and changed the exe compatibility to XP Service Pack 2 which fixed my SH3 problems, but no, nothing. The game looks like it's just straight vanilla. I wouldn't be able to tell you how I'd know this is working, but I see no difference between this and vanilla. 4GB patching the game did nothing either.

I really can't figure out why none of this is working but everything is working for SH3 and SH5. They're all the Steam versions. I have to be missing something for this one to not be working at all, by the looks of it. JGSME is in the root folder with the game executable, the mods are in the MODS folder, I selected what mods I want to use, shouldn't that be it?
Open the JSGME in your SH4 folder Foffy, and in the middle is a "Tasks..." link. Click on that, and then on the "Export activated mods list to -->" and then "Clipboard". Do a Reply here, and use the <Ctrl><V> key combination to paste the clipboard into the posting text box, and we'll be able to see your install folder and the activated mods list...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote