SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-12, 06:26 PM   #11
radiator
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 78
Uploads: 0

Hi, wolves!

Sorry for my english, I used a google translator...

Just recently came across this mod, a low bow to its creators! Thank you for your patience, perseverance, for they gave the game a second life! I play SH3 + GWX 3.0 for about three years, and when I saw this mod - I realized that I still have many, many battles! The monotony of always leads to depression, but with this mod does not threaten monotony for sure, because there are so many ships! Thank you so much!!!

Now the main question - what about the interaction with CLAssemblage2 (GraphicPack) and LCAssemblage (SoundPack)? For three years I played with these great mods, but when put MFM I discovered that none of the modes, except those that come with GWX, interact with him... After the gorgeous graphics CLA (water, sky, terrain, texture) and mark damage ships, rafts and many other things, to play SH3 + MFM with the usual graphics - it's a step back and sheer disappointment... Maybe still is a chance that the CLA and LCA will work with the MFM?

If not, the big request - please give a links to the similar mods to graphics and sound that will definitely be to interact with the MFM. Thanks in advance!

The basic SH3 + GWX 3.0 + MFM functioning normally.

My sistem:

Windows XP Pro 32 Bit
Processor 2.20 GHz
NVIDIA 8600
3 GB

P.S. Also, as for me MFM does not come with "St Naz and Schluese and other units V4" and "Wilhemshafen, St Naz, Schluese and xtra ships V6". I understand that there is a big conflict, is it?
radiator is offline   Reply With Quote