SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-03-15, 06:45 PM   #1
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Downloads: 80
Uploads: 0

Default Ai German U-Boats Collection

I decided to update the model ai Submarines. Models from Ubisoft, to be honest, I was irritated, so I took this job on updating ...... This collection of updated u-boats is suitable for GWX3.0 (however, it has some and other type of boat). It can be used as FixAllSubGWX. So is (with some adjustments) suitable for other mega-mods. Enjoy use.....
Alex Ahnenerbe
Ai German U-Boats Collection (Ahnenerbe).7

Ahnenerbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-15, 07:15 PM   #2
JCWolf
Admiral

Downloads: 199
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe View Post
I decided to update the model ai Submarines. Models from Ubisoft, to be honest, I was irritated, so I took this job on updating ...... This collection of updated u-boats is suitable for GWX3.0 (however, it has some and other type of boat). It can be used as FixAllSubGWX. So is (with some adjustments) suitable for other mega-mods. Enjoy use.....
Alex Ahnenerbe
Ai German U-Boats Collection (Ahnenerbe).7

Great...

So if we use this with FixAllSubGWX Mod there are no problems yes ???

JCWolf Mediafire SHIII Page

User name : JCWolf
Password : stefre@jcm
JCWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-15, 07:27 PM   #3
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCWolf View Post
Great...

So if we use this with FixAllSubGWX Mod there are no problems yes ???
Yes, JC, instead of FixAllSubGWX in German U-Boats Compilation& German U-Boats Compilation 2.

Old 10-03-15, 09:49 PM   #4
Beqanyc
Watch

Downloads: 27

Thank you Ahnenerbe
Beqanyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-15, 12:08 AM   #5
Fahnenbohn
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 155

I have no idea of what is this mod called FixAllSubGWX. What does it change, and when have we to use it ? Or, if you don't want to answer directly, could you give me the link to the appropriate thread ? Thank you.
Fahnenbohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-15, 12:33 AM   #6
Anvar1061
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 850

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahnenbohn View Post
I have no idea of what is this mod called FixAllSubGWX. What does it change, and when have we to use it ? Or, if you don't want to answer directly, could you give me the link to the appropriate thread ? Thank you.
SSS
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...20&postcount=1
Anvar1061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-15, 12:49 AM   #7
Fahnenbohn
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvar1061 View Post
So, if I understand well, FixAllSubGWX is remapping the id in the U-Boots' files to avoid conflicts with new mods ?
Old 10-04-15, 03:02 AM   #8
Wise
Engineer

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahnenbohn View Post
So, if I understand well, FixAllSubGWX is remapping the id in the U-Boots' files to avoid conflicts with new mods ?
Yes. Besides, this mod eliminates mistakes GWX, when arrows of all devices showed "12 hours".
Wise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-15, 04:01 AM   #9
Fahnenbohn
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise View Post
Yes. Besides, this mod eliminates mistakes GWX, when arrows of all devices showed "12 hours".
Strange, I've never noticed that problem in GWX...
Old 10-04-15, 11:00 AM   #10
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Nor have I.
Old 10-05-15, 07:37 AM   #11
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 783

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beqanyc View Post
Thank you Ahnenerbe
Yes, many thx!
Old 10-05-15, 05:01 PM   #12
radiator
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 78
SHO

Саня, приветствую! Потрясающая работа, спасибо огромное!

Скажи пожалуйста, а возможно ли разместить на рубках типов IIB, VIIC/41, XB and 7A команду лодки?
Если мы добавим эти лодки в файлы компании, они не должны быть "Летучими Голландцами"...

И еще один момент, по поводу эмблем на рубках: если мы встретим эти лодки в море, то каждый раз это должны быть разные лодки,
но с одной и той же эмблемой на рубке она будет восприниматься как одна и та же... Может лучше удалить эмблемы?
Или выпустить версию без них... В целях улучшения реализма и геймплея?
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________

Hello, Alex! Stunning work, thank you very much!

Please tell, is it possible to place on the turms of the types IIB, VIIC/41, XB and 7A a boat crew?
If we add this boats in the company files, they should not be the "Flying Dutchman"...

And one more thing, about emblems on the turms: if we meet these AI-boats into the sea, each time it must be different boats,
but with the same emblem on the turm will appear that it is the same U-boat... It may be better to remove the emblems?
Or release a version without them... In favor of realism and gameplay

Best regards, radiator

Last edited by radiator; 10-06-15 at 12:15 PM.
radiator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-15, 03:14 AM   #13
nik112
Captain

Downloads: 369
Default CTD

Hi all
Enabled the mod under TKSS18 German U-Boats Compilation and fixallsubsgwx but i got ctd.
Tried again without fixallsubsgwx but again d*** ctd

Please help

cheers
nik112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-15, 09:40 AM   #14
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiator View Post
Саня, приветствую! Потрясающая работа, спасибо огромное!

Скажи пожалуйста, а возможно ли разместить на рубках типов IIB, VIIC/41, XB and 7A команду лодки?
Если мы добавим эти лодки в файлы компании, они не должны быть "Летучими Голландцами"...

И еще один момент, по поводу эмблем на рубках: если мы встретим эти лодки в море, то каждый раз это должны быть разные лодки,
но с одной и той же эмблемой на рубке она будет восприниматься как одна и та же... Может лучше удалить эмблемы?
Или выпустить версию без них... В целях улучшения реализма и геймплея?
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________

Hello, Alex! Stunning work, thank you very much!

Please tell, is it possible to place on the turms of the types IIB, VIIC/41, XB and 7A a boat crew?
If we add this boats in the company files, they should not be the "Flying Dutchman"...

And one more thing, about emblems on the turms: if we meet these AI-boats into the sea, each time it must be different boats,
but with the same emblem on the turm will appear that it is the same U-boat... It may be better to remove the emblems?
Or release a version without them... In favor of realism and gameplay

Best regards, radiator
I apologize for the Russian language, it's personal, it's easier to explain...
Здорово, Родион!
Начну с того, что в рубках ai лодок (а их сделаны по два варианта, не все конечно) уже имеются, или же нет, вахтенные (это для выбора, который прописан в .eqp каждой лодки (почти каждой)). Это не трудно проверить и самому, а в редакторе миссий не составит труда сделать выбор на прописку то ли Crew on Deck, то ли кому что угодно. Поэтому, не стоит паниковать из-за обыденных вещей. К тому-же всегда есть возможность самому отредактировать .eqp файл.
К эмблемам.... Понятие реализма и реалистичности у каждого своё, и уж тем более эти два понятия сами по себе различны. Ты используешь третью атмосферу мода от Маноса, где ночное небо синего цвета..... Какая тут реалистичнсть????.... Небо должно быть только чёрным!! Да, понятно, что это в угоду собственному геймплею. О нём тоже можно много говорить, но это всего лишь игра, которую создали разрабы уже в косячном виде, не даром Лёха парится и исправляет (не он один) всю их "реалистичность". Или найдутся такие, которые играют в мороз или дождь на улице, что бы ощутить все прелести реализма нахождения на рубке? Сколько времени прошло с появления новых моделей? Много.... А почему никто не сделал? Вот и я не могу ответить.... То, что я сделал, это тоже время (хоть делал для себя), которым пришлось жертвовать, к тому же помимо эмблем, там ещё кое-что есть, и по моему, их проще удалить, чем туда прописать обычному обывателю, коих здесь не мало. Кому не нравится, велком ту олд модел, там фул реал..... В общем, ты меня конечно извини, просто реально устал от глупостей. Тут многие сидят годами, а так и не понимают, что устанавливают из модов, а уж тем-более, как их редактировать. Я тоже гарвардов не заканчивал, и по сути, есть и другая сторона жизни..... Не даром Лёша на всё забил (на общение), и передал эту ношу мне...... Не бери в голову, всё нормально, если что, пиши по подобным вопросам в личку.

Last edited by Ahnenerbe; 10-09-15 at 02:54 PM.
Old 10-09-15, 10:02 AM   #15
radiator
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 78

Саня, спасибо за ответ.
Я тебя понял, в голову не беру, всё прекрасно понимаю)
Что касается вахтенных на рубке - я совсем забыл про загрузки, вылетело из головы...
По поводу эмблем - это можно пережить, главное что сами лодки получились крутые)
Я протестировал лодки - обнаружил один небольшой нюанс: когда я использовал загрузки "Uflak" и "Crew on deck" типа VIIF, рубка не отображалась.
Загрузка "Basic" работает нормально (даже присутствует команда вахтенных).
Или подобная проблема только у меня?

Alex, thanks for the reply.
I understand you, do not take the head, understand perfectly)
As for the watching crew on the turm - I forgot about loadouts, out of my head...
What about emblems - this too can be overcome, the main thing that the boats themselves are very cool)
I tested the boats - noticed one small bug: when I used loadout "Uflak" and "Crew on deck" type VIIF, the turm are not displayed.
Loadout "Basic" working fine (even with the watching crew).
Or maybe it's just I have such a problem?

Best regards, radiator
radiator is offline   Reply With Quote