View Single Post
Old 03-09-10, 01:33 PM   #1152
skwasjer
The Old Man

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by urfisch View Post
10.000 people should pay 20 eur each? ...

seriuosly. i understand you very much. what sum you want to be reached...we might get this solved, with a donations run. please tell me...as we modders in sh5 need this tool! 500 euros? 1000 euros? lets get this started...

it really pisses me off, we need to mod this game to a state, that is acceptable - i know. but you must admit, the graphics and the potential of this game is enormous...things are possible, we ever dreamed of in sh3 and sh4.

so, which amount would you make continuing work. its not, you would have to rewrite the whole program, dude. there are things need to be changed...but this might be not that complex. but tell me...and leave an amount, we need to get you back to work.

best regards
the fish
I totally agree that SH5 has great potential, but 1000 euro's = 2 days work for me (I am freelancer with lots of overhead in software tools, etc). In 2 days, I can get nothing done.

Of course 200K is a bit over the top, I was merely saying that 10000 people use S3D and 20 euro's isn't exactly much for what you get is it? But again, I was just making a point.

But calculate with me: S3D has taken me roughly 1500 hours... This is just a rough guess. At a VERY low rate of 20-30 euro an hour, that adds up to 30K-45K. So basically I lost 45K minus some 500 euro's in donation - in total - while making S3D... Think about that, each time you start it up.

You may think it's not alot of work to make it compatible with SH5, but I can tell you it is. But urfisch, really, the point isn't the cash. I just don't have much time. I'm seperated since one year, have a son to raise, looking for a new house and have two businesses to run... I'm kindof tied up you see
skwasjer is offline   Reply With Quote