SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [Rel]Playable destroyer alpha version! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=133982)

Xantrokoles 04-06-08 03:54 AM

Right...I hat that, but I think this is better than no torpedoes...
And I am sure we can't fix that (u would have the same problem with the sboat...)
DAMN IT

But I got an advance!:
Ijn sailors run arround on my Deck:rock:

But after a hit near them they are death, so in carrer u got them may thre days or so:huh:

But I like them:yep:

I found no command to 'let the DC's roll', so I don't think it is possible to make BUUUUMM!:cry:

Xantrokoles 04-06-08 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikhayl
For your DC, you could probably link a custom DC rack to a bold launcher :) It worked for my smoke generator in SH3, the DC rack would need more thinking but I think it should work :hmm:

Great idea!
I didn't thought about the BOLD:up:

Gratulations to ur 1000th post:)

News:
Resupply Missions are working!

MMarques 04-06-08 06:36 AM

Congrats on your 200 posts :)

Any news on the Panzershiffe?

Xantrokoles 04-06-08 07:41 AM

Thanks
Yep there are information:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=134600

gimpy117 04-06-08 07:22 PM

rats it's for 1.5

any deals for 1.5 anywhere $20.00 sounds steep considering i bought sh4 for $20.00

Will-Rommel 04-07-08 08:41 AM

Gimpy, look at the SH4 Addon forum on SubSim. There is a post from Neal i think that shares a link where you can download UBM for around 10 bucks.

It's stickied.

Will-Rommel 04-07-08 12:42 PM

Xantrokoles,

Could you update the download link with the version containing the newly painted destroyer and the resupply missions fix?

It's still the old version that i get when downloading.

Thanks!

Xantrokoles 04-07-08 01:26 PM

I will geive it for download when the panzerschiff is ready and it is include in there, because I may get some things done, and I will make them compatible:up:
...we got time right..

M. Sarsfield 04-07-08 01:42 PM

Quote:

For your DC, you could probably link a custom DC rack to a bold launcher :) It worked for my smoke generator in SH3, the DC rack would need more thinking but I think it should work :hmm:
Maybe we could use the dropped torpedoes to our advantage. Add two invisible torpedo nodes to the stern of the DD. When you fire a "DC", the torpedo drops into the water and just sinks, rather than motoring off into the sunset. The torpedo depth gauge could set the DC depth timer - would need to be modified. Now, if only there was a way to have magnetic detonation go off at the set torpedo depth.... :hmm:

As for graphics, substitute oil drums for the torpedoes.

Xantrokoles 04-07-08 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M. Sarsfield
Quote:

Maybe we could use the dropped torpedoes to our advantage. Add two invisible torpedo nodes to the stern of the DD. When you fire a "DC", the torpedo drops into the water and just sinks, rather than motoring off into the sunset. The torpedo depth gauge could set the DC depth timer - would need to be modified. Now, if only there was a way to have magnetic detonation go off at the set torpedo depth.... :hmm:

Sounds like another good idea... co

Xantrokoles 04-07-08 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M. Sarsfield
Quote:

Sounds like another good idea... cause I didn't get it with the deploy launcher...
And I am now on my Pocket BB project...
But ur for sure allowed to do some test's:D
And then u release it and everyone can play mp DD VS. sub

M. Sarsfield 04-07-08 02:51 PM

I could mess with the files, if you give me a hint as to which ones to look at. I've never done much modding except for basic changes to configuration file values and I've never messed with S3D before (or whatever it's called).

keltos01 04-10-08 03:40 AM

depth charges/mines

could use the bold launcher to launch mines or depth charges?
in weapons, in UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\weapons.upc

here's the american counterpart:

[Weapon 9]
ID= DecoyLaunchTube
NameDisplayable= Decoy Launcher
FunctionalType= WpDecoy ->WpTorpedoTube
WeaponInterval= 1920-12-01, 1945-12-01
WeaponSlotType= USDecoyLaunchers
AmmoTypesAccepted= BubbleGenerator, SignalFlare, FakeScopeHead, Mk10Torpedo
AmmoTypeLoaded= NULL