PDA

View Full Version : Two things...

mangaroca
08-27-06, 10:11 AM
I know GW mod changed something in the field of torpedo ranges...

1) Is the "in game" data present on the screen true? (e.g.: G7e - 3 km; some time ago I used a mod that "claimed" this torpedo had in fact a longer range... Has this been implemented withought changing the torp's specifications or do GW get bac to original???)

2) I'm also looking for clues (pictures, guides) on how to hit crucial spots on different ships (egine, fuel, cargo) to make critical hits. There was a mod adding colored areas in the "ship book"... Anybody knows what could help now???

bigboywooly
08-27-06, 10:19 AM
I know GW mod changed something in the field of torpedo ranges...

1) Is the "in game" data present on the screen true? (e.g.: G7e - 3 km; some time ago I used a mod that "claimed" this torpedo had in fact a longer range... Has this been implemented withought changing the torp's specifications or do GW get bac to original???)

2) I'm also looking for clues (pictures, guides) on how to hit crucial spots on different ships (egine, fuel, cargo) to make critical hits. There was a mod adding colored areas in the "ship book"... Anybody knows what could help now???

Hi again
Not sure about question no 1
As for Q2 try this http://www.communitymanuals.com/shiii/index.php?title=Ship_Weak_Spots