PDA

View Full Version : Does This Happen To you ?

Captain_AJ
01-08-09, 12:57 PM
I have designed A few Missions {Please Look At my file front Page......http://hosted.filefront.com/kimuraijn}, Recently I have made more , Since Iam partial to the IJN I have built another mission... Attack On Rabaul Harbor . Its were you as the Comander Of I-25 , You are on the dock when suddenly a Air Attack starts . You As the sub comander have too get your sub underway without getting it sunk , if you are successful and are at sea , A report is issued and you are now looking for the USN task force that attacked . rabaul harbor . I will post this mission on my page for your testing , However here is my problem . When I Try to run this mission in single player , I cannot play it on my sh4 game .. I looked at the fiiles and the nesscary folders and missions dats are in place , data/singlemissions . however the mission will not load . Before I installed the mission... It was valadated and accepted by mission editor . any suggestions would help .. thanks :damn:

FIREWALL
01-08-09, 02:06 PM
I don't have a clue on how to make a mission.

I count on you guys charitable nature. :D

Manpegao
01-31-09, 03:55 PM
Hello Kim...both the directory and the files of the mission inside must have the same name. If you named your file mission "Rabaul Harbour", the directory to put it in the game mus be named "Rabaul Harbour" too... any difference will do the mission "invisible"...