PDA

View Full Version : Spy satellite mod for sh4

rick_bagby27
11-23-07, 09:51 AM
Is there a way to make the spy sat mod for sh3 work for sh4? I have tried to find the file in sh4 to replace it with the mod file. I cant find it. Did they name it something else? Put it in a different location? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

ReallyDedPoet
11-23-07, 10:08 AM
You can't port from SH3 to 4. Somebody had started to do something for SH4 a number of months ago, but it was never completed.

With patch 1.4 on the horizon, it is possible that somebody could do something with stock files. However traffic is not very realistic with stock so I am not sure if anybody would be interested in modding it.

Then there are some of the larger mods that have modified the campaign files, however these mods are still changing and probably will continue to for the next while, especially with the patch on the horizon.

So no quick answer for you, however eventually something may happen as far as a spysat for SH4.

By the way, welcome to SUBSIM :up:

RDP

rick_bagby27
11-23-07, 05:20 PM
thanks poet. I really like using the spysat mod. I was just curiuos if there was a way to use it. I hope that in the future they find a way to make it possible
:arrgh!:

rick_bagby27
11-24-07, 04:25 PM
Every once in a while I run into an arrow on my crew management page. its in the upper corner of the crew members picture. What does this mean? There is nothing about it in the manual nor can I find anything about it online. So far I have found all of the important answers on this site.( Thanks poet and others.... tooo many to list) all help would be greatly appreciated.

Reaves
11-29-07, 08:54 PM
Every once in a while I run into an arrow on my crew management page. its in the upper corner of the crew members picture. What does this mean? There is nothing about it in the manual nor can I find anything about it online. So far I have found all of the important answers on this site.( Thanks poet and others.... tooo many to list) all help would be greatly appreciated.

They've just been promoted. You can hover the mouse over the icon and text will appear telling you that.

sparkomatic
12-05-07, 08:43 PM
thanks, was also wondering if spy sat would show up for SH4