PDA

View Full Version : WIP - Project Ultra

clive bradbury
07-14-07, 10:46 AM
I am currently working on a campaign mod that will provide messages encoded with Enigma. For the first time these will include operational orders based upon actual task groups, pack dispositions, and espionage missions.

So now you may be directed to a specific area during a patrol, or required to land an agent in Ireland, for example. Of course you can choose to ignore these orders, but hopefully it will add a little ambience, and make some use of the excellent Enigma simulators which are freely available.

Current state of play:

1. Plain text messages complete.
2. One message page (of 6) now encoded.
3. One (of 2) codebooks complete - the M3.

To do:

4. Complete encoding.
5. M4 codebook.
6. Manual.

At my present rate I would anticipate a release within two weeks.

Alex
07-14-07, 12:34 PM
Ambitious work, man :o
Can't wait to try this mod ! :hmm:

Good luck ! :up:

GoldenRivet
07-14-07, 02:18 PM
only qustion i have is where does the enigma fit in... i have the enigma simulator and im pretty good at using it but unless you have dual monitors you would have to alt tab out of SH3 and decode the message... is this correct?

clive bradbury
07-14-07, 02:55 PM
only qustion i have is where does the enigma fit in... i have the enigma simulator and im pretty good at using it but unless you have dual monitors you would have to alt tab out of SH3 and decode the message... is this correct?

Unfortunately, yes. No other way round it.

Kaleu. Jochen Mohr
07-14-07, 04:19 PM
no problems for me then :arrgh!:

:hmm: is there also a harbour raiding message included ? or to hunt down a TF ? :arrgh!:

Mohr

clive bradbury
07-14-07, 04:23 PM

:hmm: is there also a harbour raiding message included ? or to hunt down a TF ? :arrgh!:

Mohr

Want to go into Scapa or Loch Ewe? I'll be sending you...

Kaleu. Jochen Mohr
07-14-07, 04:31 PM

Mohr

Want to go into Scapa or Loch Ewe? I'll be sending you...

they are to easy :nope:
is there any other naval base ?

CapZap1970
07-14-07, 06:35 PM
Yummmyyyy!!!:rock:
I hope we have news about this n... It sounds really promissing:up:
CapZap