PDA

View Full Version : Expect new missions soon!

WilhelmSchulz.
03-26-07, 10:09 PM
I plan to release a whole bacth of missions soon(well by sometime in April :roll:). So keep a eye out

FAdmiral
03-26-07, 10:38 PM
Very Good, I have made a few test missions for getting the AI of the
enemy ships to act like they should. Test them vanilla and then with
a mod installed to check any difference or imporvement....

JIM

Church SUBSIM
03-26-07, 10:40 PM
I plan to release a whole bacth of missions soon(well by sometime in April :roll:). So keep a eye out

Do you mean missions for the campaign? (please god say it's so :P)

Mush Martin
03-27-07, 04:45 AM
Wil are you getting mission names to show in menu?

some of us are having difficulty.

FAdmiral
03-27-07, 01:21 PM
See my post in this thread:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=109350

JIM

WilhelmSchulz.
03-27-07, 02:40 PM
Wil are you getting mission names to show in menu?

some of us are having difficulty.
Yes they are.

lorcan3
02-11-08, 03:47 PM
Ok shipmates. I found a book my grandpa gave me about 35 years ago. The title is Interrogation of Japanese officials and it was done by the Naval Analysis Division back in 1947. It lists the naval strength of Japan, both warships, transports and aircraft from 1 Dec 1941 to the end of the war in 1945. The book has some interesting naval battles including convoys. Anybody interested email me or give me a call at 208-286-7951. Unfortunetly it was a 2 volume set and I have the second volume. The first volume got water damaged so badly we had to throw it out, besides it was starting to grow hair. Anyways the second volume has the good stuff in it. The battles are very detailed as in what position they were in when they were attacked and so on. Like the battle off the Aleutian Islands in March of 1943, Battle of Surigao Strait 25 October 1944,Battle of Empress Augusta Bay 2 November 1943,it lists all coastal batteries, HQ's and infantry on Kiska, all the reinforcements brought there until 1943. Then some left Kiska and reinforced Attu. It also talks about the Wake Island battle. The ships and troops involved and a detailed naval track. It also talks of the air fleets involved in the battles, what kind and how many they had in reserve. It's a true wealth of information taken from the surviving Japanese Naval officers. Just let me know.