jmop
03-24-07, 06:14 PM
Look forward it, any improvement would be welcome

elite_hunter_sh3
03-24-07, 06:22 PM
DELETE...

ReallyDedPoet
03-24-07, 06:48 PM
Sounds good, when I have the game this is a must-have.

elite_hunter_sh3
03-24-07, 07:49 PM
bump for pple to se updated post on issues currently plauging me:damn:

CyberOps
04-02-07, 11:11 PM
this would definatly be something im interested in, how far is it and does it work ?

danlisa
04-03-07, 02:59 AM
uh oh, we have slight problem, all the files are different, and since there are no player units i cant save, AND there different files for, Convoys, lone merchants, hunter killer groups, task forces, costal boats and harbor traffic, and each of those files theres a seperate file for each year :shifty::shifty::shifty: so there like 40 file(exageration idk minimum 12ish) that need to be modded AND it cant save:shifty:, so now i only got the contacts to show up
Open the files with note pad & make the changes that way.:up: It's much easier than using the Mission Ed. Just use the find function and look for ReportPosMin & ReportPosProbability in whatever groups you are editing. That's if SH4 uses the same proceedure.

BTW you need to know that if you make your Spy Sat effect all shipping that's loads then there might be a FPS hit with the extra graphics. That's why I only chose to edit convoys.;)

elite_hunter_sh3
04-03-07, 06:16 AM
thanks for the tips, spysat will be up this weekend.:up:

CyberOps
04-03-07, 08:12 AM
Great news, looking forward to it.

BooBooLovesAll
04-03-07, 08:53 AM
Nice!:up:

KodiakPA
04-05-07, 09:22 PM
It's nice to see that we were able to launch some of these over the Pacific to help the war effort.

Deep6
04-05-07, 09:57 PM
It's nice to see that we were able to launch some of these over the Pacific to help the war effort.

They came over during the storm that brought the Nimitz over in The Final Countdown. Have not seen any F-14 Tomcats smoking the Zeros yet. :rotfl:

CyberOps
04-07-07, 08:15 AM
is it still gonna be up this weekend ?

CyberOps
04-07-07, 03:47 PM
by the way i hope you can make 2 versions this time around, one that really show everything i know it's a realism killer but give the players a choice which version they like to use. I also know it's a lot of work and if needed i would love to help realise it if you could explain where to look and what to look for :)

Grunt
04-12-07, 04:49 PM
Any news on this mod?

CyberOps
04-13-07, 12:37 PM
yeah is there any news the weekend has passed and we are starting a new weekend already. Really looking forward to this one.

CyberOps
04-16-07, 04:25 PM
still no news on this mod ?

trpmorgan
04-20-07, 07:36 AM
sounds like a great mod any news on its release date??

Egan
04-20-07, 08:19 AM
edit: after checking out the campaign files, there are some prblems,,

1. if you know how to save these files ecause i get no "player sub" error so if anyone here knows how to fix that problem plz post or PM.

In the mission editors, go to 'Parameters' and tick 'Ignore player sub'.

elite_hunter_sh3
05-07-07, 12:32 PM
DELETE...

Lagger123987
05-07-07, 04:47 PM
Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

elite_hunter_sh3
05-13-07, 12:07 AM
DELETE...

kiwi_2005
05-13-07, 12:15 AM
I wondered when the Spysat would be in the making, good to have now and then if you want a fun patrol. Use it in SH3 and every convoy had a mini taskforce sailing with it :)

Good one eite hunter, I will watch this space.

kiwi_2005
05-13-07, 12:18 AM
hey ummm well theres a major problem going on right now.. found out friday night that on thursday a good friend of mine decided to jump out of his friends 9th storey blacony, he recieved sever head injuries, both of his wrist bones punctured the back of the wrist and palm as he landed hands first, doctors had to cut out peices of his skull to relieve pressure from swollen brain, current status : in a coma (not medically induced), critical condition on life support machine, he cant breath on his own, has been confirmed he has brain damage but to wat extent they cant say... basically hes on his deathbed and hes been a good friend of mine for over a good 4 years:cry::cry:... i also found out his uncle who was a former boxer for some reason beat the living daylights outta him (we dont knoe why:nope::nope:).. and well doctors say longer hes in a coma the worse its gonna get for him.. :cry::cry: so i apologize to anyone who might get a little angry if this mod is not done on time.. however i will still try to get it finished by tommorw :up:

Doesn't sound good, sorry bout ya friend. Take your time with the mod it can wait.

CaptainHaplo
05-13-07, 11:59 AM
What Kiwi said! Take care of important things first - SH4 and this community aren't going anywhere soon mate. Best of luck.

CaptainCox
05-13-07, 12:15 PM
JESUS CHRIST MAN!...that's some fuked up story. All the best to you and your friend man, take care!

ReallyDedPoet
05-30-07, 12:15 PM
hey ummm well theres a major problem going on right now.. found out friday night that on thursday a good friend of mine decided to jump out of his friends 9th storey blacony, he recieved sever head injuries, both of his wrist bones punctured the back of the wrist and palm as he landed hands first, doctors had to cut out peices of his skull to relieve pressure from swollen brain, current status : in a coma (not medically induced), critical condition on life support machine, he cant breath on his own, has been confirmed he has brain damage but to wat extent they cant say... basically hes on his deathbed and hes been a good friend of mine for over a good 4 years:cry::cry:... i also found out his uncle who was a former boxer for some reason beat the living daylights outta him (we dont knoe why:nope::nope:).. and well doctors say longer hes in a coma the worse its gonna get for him.. :cry::cry: so i apologize to anyone who might get a little angry if this mod is not done on time.. however i will still try to get it finished by tommorw :up:

Just wondering how everything was going elite_hunter_sh3 :roll:

RDP

elite_hunter_sh3
06-02-07, 11:36 AM
Delete....

ReallyDedPoet
06-02-07, 12:20 PM
well heres a major update on ym friend and the mod...

1.) doctors said he MIGHT be a vegetable state (brain dead).. but by some lucky chance, he opened his eyes and looked around and managed to squeeze the doctors hand after the the dactor was talking to him.. but he didnt speak.. then went back to sleep.. still in a "semi -coma" most of the brain damage healed and the blood from the hemmoraghe (spelled wrong) was cleaned out.. they had to call a special neurosurgeon form the states for that operation...:-?..but they dont know if hes gonna be paralysied from the waist down.. cuz he did move his fingers which means it aint from the neck down... dont know enything about his legs... doctors say it could take at least 1 year for him to fully recover.

I wish him well, gaming is pretty small when compared to stuff like this :roll:.

2.) mod is in beta stages.. i have been VERY busy with my school studies (summative evaluations, exams and final projects are due this week and next week are exams)..

the link is up.. i only did 1941 convoys and taskforces and i think also 1942... but im not sure

here is DL link

http://files-upload.com/263870/finished.rar.html

please PM me if there any problems whatsoever (ie bugs, if it works or not)... if it does work then please post here so i know i did it correctly:up:

Will d\l and let you know how I make out. Thanks again, good luck with
the studies:up:

RDP

elite_hunter_sh3
06-05-07, 04:57 PM
DELETE...

ReallyDedPoet
06-06-07, 08:45 AM
Have not tried this yet elite_hunter_sh3 , it has been crazy here at work.

RDP

CaptainHaplo
06-06-07, 05:33 PM
Tried to dl and test - not sure the link is good..... anyone care to verify? Also - tell your mate good luck - while we appreciate your work - its things like he is going thru that show how some concerns just aren't what we think at times.

elite_hunter_sh3
06-06-07, 09:07 PM
DELETE...

elite_hunter_sh3
06-13-07, 06:33 PM
DELETE...

joea
06-14-07, 04:57 AM
Good luck with your exams! Hope your friend will get better.