SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-18-13, 09:07 PM   #1
desertstriker
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 998
Uploads: 0
Default [REL] Supper ammo mod SH3 Commander

Hello all
Just want to cruise around? be king Neptune or Poseidon in a Uboat? well with nearly unlimited ammo you have some of that power. mind you you are still limited by fuel if you play that way (i know i play with limited fuel). But are you JUST in one of those Gung Ho moods where realism does not matter?

WELL this mod gives you pretty much ALOT of ammo for flak and Deck guns... but at a small price. each shell now costs some renown. NOT a whole lot though assuming you actually sunk something and were not just shooting at random things like birds :P for DG ammo it is 0.1 renown where as flak is 0.05. Now can you really complain you have more ammo than you can possibly use in a patrol and for a small cost. mind you this can be a realism killer but if you want to be a gun boat you can remove some of your torpedos.

but lets do the math to show how reasonable the cost is (assuming you play with 100% realism) and don't mind easy numbers
5000 GRT ship takes 50 shells to sink. 50*0.1=5 renown and you get 5000 renown from that kill so 5000-5=4995 total renown left from that sink

To install
First off you must have SH3 Commander and know how to add stuff to the Static settings of Sh3 Commander if you don't here is a short 13 minute or so video by me on how to do so . pretty buch for install copy the lines in text file in the add to folder.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23781...mo+mod+SH3C.7z
desertstriker is offline   Reply With Quote