SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-19-09, 10:13 AM   #1
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default [REL] Webster's Upgraded US Deck Gun for v1.4

Webster's Upgraded US Deck Gun for v1.4
===============================================
===============================================

This is for those of you who are not looking for pure realism in your game so you want to have some fun using the deck gun too.

this is not a super guns mod but it does let you fire a shell every 2 seconds instead of the stock 4-5 second firing rate.

================================================== ================

there are two versions to choose from:

"WEBSTER's Upgraded US Deck Gun v1" - increases firepower by 25%

"WEBSTER's Upgraded US Deck Gun v2" - increases firepower by 50%

================================================== ================

This mod will increase the damage caused only by your deck gun shells by increasing the shells effective strength (explosive impact) and i also increased all the shell speeds up 25% from where they were originally set at so you should have a little less droop or downward angle to your shells.

shell reload times are now set at about 2 seconds for faster firing rate, the original stock setting was set at 4 seconds.

i also gave you a much larger ammo reserve so you wont be running out of ammo during your missions.

i have also increased all of the AA guns ammo reserves and reload times were cut in half for them but i left the fire power strength of them alone.

if any conflicts show up with other mods then just install this mod last and overwrite any files.

Install info:

As with all my mods, this mod is jsgme ready and it includes a read me file. Open the downloaded zip file and then open the mod folder.

Inside the read me will tell you about the mod and the folder next to it is the actual mod itself. that is the folder you need to put into jsgme.

if the mod has more than one version then just choose the one you wish to use or the one that was made for your game version.

enjoy!

webster

Download here: SUBSIM or Filefront

Last edited by Webster; 07-02-09 at 11:08 AM.