Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-20-17, 11:37 AM   #2236
Quicksand
Swabbie

Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
That;s quite normal, your photos are stored in "documents/SH5/data/Photos" folder...
This time I did everything step by step according to book, And I succesfully took the photo, but somehow I am having same problem again. Before success and fail I didnt change anything in my game settings, mod config or etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
This function is still in test phase but it shouldn't have any significant impact on your gameplay if you carefully read about "campaign transfers" in FAQ and tips section...
After I be sure about the photo problem again, I tried something within small hope for to solve this problem. When I was trying lower graphic settings suddenly I started getting the good order messages, It may be helpful for mod makers, I mean the relevance between graphic settings and good order message if any relevance is really exist, I just share my experience.

Last edited by Quicksand; 02-20-17 at 11:59 AM.
Quicksand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-17, 07:59 PM   #2237
OldCoder
Soundman

Downloads: 24

Interesting info on the graphics setting. Go download 5g from Vecko's signature link as it contains some fixes for detecting campaign state.
OldCoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-17, 12:21 PM   #2238
davidtodorovic
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 2
Default Please,help

On my SH5 game there is no way I can set the battle stations,no way to use periscope if not on battle stations...tried absolutely everything I could remember but I can't set the battle stations. I can open/close all doors and hatches,talk to the crew,well most of them...I can click as much as I want on some,but nothing happens. In the first mission,to sink the very first ship,that was the first and the only time I was able to set the battle stations ,and fire a torpedo...nothing after that. EDIT, Now I can destroy the ship,but,I can't see how much torpedoes I have. I know it's on ENTER key,but no matter how many times I press it,nothing happens...so any idea? Thank you.

Last edited by davidtodorovic; 02-24-17 at 03:35 PM.
davidtodorovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-17, 03:42 PM   #2239
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully

Downloads: 1123

Hi dtd
What mods are you using?
Post #9 JSGME How To Export Your Mod List To A Subsim Post
Peter
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-17, 02:17 AM   #2240
Maddox95
Nub

Downloads: 20
Default Radioman reports not working properly

Hello,

I just came back to sh5 after a long break. I made a fresh install (latest patch) and am using the current version of twos, installed per instructions, with the enigma addon.
My problem is the radioman report shortcut (in the crew icons on the bottom of the screen) have stopped working all of a sudden after a couple in-game days. I can see the report contacts and status buttons, but they show '[no function]' underneath and nothing happens when clicked. I can still use the radioman directly from his station, however.
A fresh install didn't fix the problem.

Do you guys have any idea what might have gone wrong? As I said everything was working fine before.
Thanks for your help.
Maddox95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-17, 05:08 AM   #2241
THEBERBSTER

A Warm Welcome Back To The Subsim Community > Maddox95
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
Please don't discuss in this thread any potential issues caused by your own custom modlists and unsupported mods.
Also, make sure to pay special attention to FAQ and Tips section and feel free to ask in this thread for any additional elucidation.

The watch officer Dieter Epp now plays a more important role in issuing out order to different crew members.

Old 03-23-17, 11:44 AM   #2242
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Default welcome aboard!

Maddox95!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-17, 12:29 AM   #2243
Maddox95
Nub

Downloads: 20

Nice to know I did not break my game. Well, time to break the fortress then!
Thank you for the prompt response.
Happy hunting!
Maddox95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-17, 08:25 AM   #2244
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Happy Hunting Maddox

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-17, 05:26 AM   #2245
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL!TZKR!EG View Post
Two questions:

1) Set WHAT back to W10 ?

2) I am running Win7, there is no such option.

Please clarify.
How about to reinstall DX form this MS link and see what will happen...https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...n.aspx?id=8109

Run the game as an administrator and play a bit with windows compatibility options for SH5 executable...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-17, 06:43 AM   #2246
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL!TZKR!EG View Post

Can you please also answer my questions?
I see that you full-quoted, but answered neither of them:

He is referring to SH5.exe compatibility tab (right click-properties)...
Of course you don't have Win10 compatibility options (since you're win 7 user) but you can experiment with other available options...

Again, cant assist you much with system relates issues which I can't reproduce...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-17, 03:30 PM   #2247
terryr51
Nub

Downloads: 0
Icon8

I have a problem with SH5 Gold edition. More often than not, when I sink ships, it fails to give me credit for the tonnage sunk. I have to keep reloading the mission to get the thing to work right. Any thoughts on this?
terryr51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-17, 04:16 PM   #2248
THEBERBSTER

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > terryr51
If you are new to SH5 look > > HERE << STEAM is not compatible with the essential application TDW’s Generic File Patcher
Steam Conversion Installation Instructions for SH5 Updated Version
Highly Recommended SH5 > The Wolves Of Steel Mega Mod > Includes > Optional KSDCommander And Working Enigma M4 Machine > Sub Flags
If you are playing the stock game then not all ships that are sunk count towards your total.
Old 03-25-17, 04:57 PM   #2249
OldCoder
Soundman

Downloads: 24
Icon1

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryr51 View Post
I have a problem with SH5 Gold edition. More often than not, when I sink ships, it fails to give me credit for the tonnage sunk. I have to keep reloading the mission to get the thing to work right. Any thoughts on this?
TWOS uses a different system to tonnage sunk system so mostly avoids the issue, and I wrote an optional mod campaign advance verifier for TWOS to detect this problem .
OldCoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-17, 01:39 PM   #2250
leBlubb
Swabbie

Downloads: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryr51 View Post
having the same issue with twos installed. often ships are sinking/sunk but i don't get the "she's going down" or "xx freighter/tanker/warship sund for xxx tons"
no sunk marker on the map either.

additional issue: everytime when i'm on patrol and need to load my in-patrol save (because other bugs -mostly:tc not going to 1 while aircraft spotted and under attack or own fault.. like standing on the bridge and trying to crash dive without going into the sub in the first place) the currently selected patrol mission gets deselected and i don't get any mission progress even if i sink a small unguarded convoy of 3 big juicy freighter with 7000+ tons each. it's now my third new career, issue persists through all of them so far.
leBlubb is offline   Reply With Quote