SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Sub & Naval Discussions: World Naval News, Books, & Films
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-13, 12:14 PM   #10
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kptlt. Hellmut Neuerburg View Post
Wow just wow. On the other hand I think most of us here could write an equally long review on how Pearl Harbour is a chick flick, and not at all factual and how its the worst war movie in the history of war movies.
True, but this woman also wrote a review of a fur coat she *didn't* buy because despite her giving it (or rather it's picture and description) four stars, it still doesn't live up to her rigorous and exacting standards of design, by which I mean it doesn't look like some coat she says Sue Ellen once wore on Dallas. Then she points that it shouldn't be *that* hard to "correct" the design, in which case it would definitely be something she'd consider buying, as though she expects the manufacturer to do that just to please her and get her money. Oh and then she instructs any furriers out there who DO have the kind of coat she wants to contact her.

She also spends several paragraphs complaining that an item she bought is an Audio CD and not a DVD, despite that fact that the item's page clearly says "Format: Audio CD" right underneath the title. Based on the fact that when she's buying "50 DVDs at a time" she can't be bothered to make sure everything that came up in whatever search she did is actually a DVD and not something else. Then goes on to say that this is clearly part of some nefarious plot on the part of Amazon and/or its sellers to trick her and other people into buying things they don't want.

As I said: ignorant, entitled, moron with way too much time on her hands.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote