Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-18, 04:07 PM   #1
bortass
Swabbie

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default CTD in Baltic first mission TWOS

I'm playing for the first time and installed TWOS. My copy of SH is from Amazon. I keep getting a CTD when I try to go to Kiel. I am trying to go between mainland Europe and the large island that's in the Baltic, south of Sweden. I keep getting a CTD, even at TC 1. I can reload the game and let it run a bit and it will crash.

I think it is either time or location related. I reloaded the game after the first CTD and it happened a second time. I reloaded the game and saved it after a bit of time. I was hoping that the CTD was random...

It crashed shortly after my save. I've reloaded it a couple of times to try TC 2 and 1 and it crashes within a few minutes. I'm going to start trying a different course and even just going all stop and seeing if it crashes.

I have sunk the Polish task force, one merchant, and a U class sub that I found when I started to head for Kiel. It's 9/4 and about 03:30 in case any of this matters.

I found nothing with a Google search but I recall that using TC near Kiel is dicey at times but I'm not near Kiel. I probably left the Danzig bay area about 12 hours ago....

Any thoughts?
bortass is offline   Reply With Quote