SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-13, 02:32 PM   #11
lafeeverted
Chief

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0

Default Problem with SH3 Cmndr?

I have dusted off my SH3 and have gotten sort of up to speed on some of the latest mods. I have GWX3 installed as well as the commander files, this is not new. I recently installed patched exe and confirmed that that was working correctly. I also installed MaGUI 3.4 and the relative files for my Mods, as well as the MEP v 3 with corrected files.

When I launched SH3 through Commander I see that the game was loaded by SH3 Cmndr, however I was not seeing my selected option reflected in game such as start patrols at sea and skip intro movies. I have auto roll back selected and noticed upon quiting the game that SH3 comndr also shut down( i don't remember of it used to do that or not, I thought it did not). I had a few instances of the black sky and resolved that by removing and reinstalling the atmoshphere files. I do run Win7 and then luanched Cmndr "as administrator" and wound up with a much different game. There were no longer intro movies. I had the GWX splash screen(not MEP3) and my patrols started at sea. Also, it appeared that many mods were not installed. The MaGUI was gone.

So.....do I need to re-install SH3 Cmndr or is something else going on?
lafeeverted is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sh3 commander