SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-13-12, 07:17 PM   #1
CM_Beagle
Nub

Downloads: 57
Uploads: 0
Default I really miss Destroyer Command

I had started work on this a couple of years ago with the idea of developing a platform that would allow for moving about the ship through various compartments. As can be seen the main deck level compartments have all been subdivided in and I've got to go through and add hatch-ways. Since the last time I have worked on this I have finally gotten into Silent Hunter 5 and noticed the ability to move throughout the boat. While I would not ask anyone to get worked on any mods to correspond with this until I got much further along in it's progress. My question to the mod community is this, is it feasibly possible to create a mod that would allow for something similar to Destroyer Command. While I have worked professionally as a 3d artist I don't have a huge understanding of what goes into the programming side of things.

Never mind figured it out: Quick question what do I need to do in order to get my photobucket image to show up without the need to click through on the link.
CM_Beagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-12, 03:45 AM   #2
tonibamestre
中国水兵

Downloads: 82

Hey CM thats an interesting point of view.Would be great a group of talented moders and develop some 3D surface vessels.
Think about it,later on a Pacific sequel could be built and even grow till mid 60s.
By the way,would be nice the addition of the officers quarter into the type VII.

Cheers.
tonibamestre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-12, 03:36 PM   #3
Admiral Faier
Mate

Downloads: 65
We never dead.

Hello guys. I noticed that many are looking at wanting to create surface ships for SH 5, with the ability to command a ship single and as a squadron of Destroyer Command. I fully support this initiative because they are also a great passion a navigation and a of World War II. I'm sure (i repeat as always) that the material is there and you MUST USE for this important purpose. I hope you arrive at good results even for the good will that until now i observe by all components of the site. Of SH3 and 4 have so far created several mod working very well on graphics. I hope this boys and you friends resume projects having already experiences on the shoulders. Greetings

I think they are to exploit information and support

http://www.xmasgrupsom.com/public/in...?showforum=154

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=172467

Were done excellent work in recent years regarding the improvement grafica.Credo we should use it to the maximum

Admiral Faier is offline   Reply With Quote