SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-05-19, 09:29 AM   #331
Eroxz
Nub

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0

How come i dont get another uboat when its supposed to happen? whatever i do i still have the VIIB...
Old 06-05-19, 03:41 PM   #332
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroxz View Post
How come i dont get another uboat when its supposed to happen? whatever i do i still have the VIIB...

Maybe take this optional VIIB starter mod out before you start a new campaign chapter ?
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-19, 04:20 PM   #333
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully

Downloads: 1123

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Eroxz
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
SH3 – 4 - 5 Tutorials > Downloads > Other Useful Information > See Links in My Signature Below
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-19, 06:36 PM   #334
Captain_AJ
Crusty

Downloads: 324

what is the proper procedure to add torpedos from reserve to the torpedo room? it seems that the torpedo on the outside deck stays hung at 95% unloading .. it is making my old captain eyes very nervous. this was an update, that you had to click on Kurt to get him to load the reserve torpedo, but silly me I forgot that and clicked on the way I did so before, which was to move the torpedo icon to which tube I wanted it from the outside, what can I do to fix this ?

Captain_AJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-19, 07:51 PM   #335
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_AJ View Post
what is the proper procedure to add torpedos from reserve to the torpedo room? it seems that the torpedo on the outside deck stays hung at 95% unloading .. it is making my old captain eyes very nervous. this was an update, that you had to click on Kurt to get him to load the reserve torpedo, but silly me I forgot that and clicked on the way I did so before, which was to move the torpedo icon to which tube I wanted it from the outside, what can I do to fix this ?

Hello Captain AJ!

If you didn't already, then you surely want to read this recent thread:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=241308

I don't know if you find your answers there, but the procedure is very well explained. The transfer should take very long and is dangerous because your sub is immobilized on the surface open to an air attack. Doing it at night should reduce this risk.

Cheers,
XS
Old 06-06-19, 02:34 AM   #336
Eroxz
Nub

Downloads: 47

Tried that to even silentotto wont help

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonSurf View Post
Maybe take this optional VIIB starter mod out before you start a new campaign chapter ?
Old 06-06-19, 06:44 AM   #337
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroxz View Post
What is your current rating shown in KSD commander? Campaign date?
There is no specific date for new U-boat offer. It depends of your rating...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-19, 10:36 AM   #338
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Default welcome back!

Eroxz! AFTER A LONG SILENT RUN!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-19, 11:49 AM   #339
Fidgety
Mate

Downloads: 33

Has anyone on the forum come across people with mouse problems in twos expansion or Silent hunter in general.
I have a few months ago bought a nice gaming mouse and have played around 6 other games with absolutely no issue whatsoever so I don't think this is a hardware problem.
When I am in game, after a little while its like the game overides my computers sensitivity settings and makes it incredibly frustrating to control your character. The slightest touch of the mouse can spin the camera.
After a few seconds of this it reverts back to my normal feel but it repeats again and again making this game basically unplayable for me.

Strangely enough, sometimes when it happens in the bunker before a patrol, this annoying problem is accompanied by what sounds like my character frantically trying to tap dance or stay on his feet. the echoing footsteps rapidly increase while my mouse gets hard to control.

Sigh I'm so fed up, I bought all the Silent hunter games in a package just to play TWOS.
Fidgety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-19, 12:36 PM   #340
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidgety View Post
Has anyone on the forum come across people with mouse problems in twos expansion or Silent hunter in general.
I have a few months ago bought a nice gaming mouse and have played around 6 other games with absolutely no issue whatsoever so I don't think this is a hardware problem.
When I am in game, after a little while its like the game overides my computers sensitivity settings and makes it incredibly frustrating to control your character. The slightest touch of the mouse can spin the camera.
After a few seconds of this it reverts back to my normal feel but it repeats again and again making this game basically unplayable for me.

Strangely enough, sometimes when it happens in the bunker before a patrol, this annoying problem is accompanied by what sounds like my character frantically trying to tap dance or stay on his feet. the echoing footsteps rapidly increase while my mouse gets hard to control.

Sigh I'm so fed up, I bought all the Silent hunter games in a package just to play TWOS.
I really don't remember anyone reported such problem. Did you try what is going on with ordinary entry level mouse?
Old 06-29-19, 12:51 PM   #341
Fidgety
Mate

Downloads: 33

Well I bought this gaming mouse due to my old one breaking. I guess I'll have to borrow one and give it a try. maybe the game hasn't installed correctly. I just installed an old dx93d installer and the game has graphically come to life. So the steam installation skipped that part it seems. Maybe something went wrong. I'll have to keep trying I guess. I already searched the forum to see if I could find any similar problems and I couldn't find anything.

Was really looking forward to coming back to Silent hunter. I spent thousands of hours on SH3 with grey wolves mega mod. Happy Times
Fidgety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-19, 01:44 PM   #342
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

@Fidgety,
see your other post, I have answered. You cannot fix that, it's the TDW 7_x_x NewUIs mod which is part of TWoS and will cause mouse mis-behavior or failure. To unstuck hit NUM-ENTER twice, only solution. And don't ALT-TAB out of the game.
Old 07-03-19, 08:52 AM   #343
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonSurf View Post
@Fidgety,
see your other post, I have answered. You cannot fix that, it's the TDW 7_x_x NewUIs mod which is part of TWoS and will cause mouse mis-behavior or failure. To unstuck hit NUM-ENTER twice, only solution. And don't ALT-TAB out of the game.
I don't think his problem has anything to do with that.
Re-read the post...

Quote:
Old 07-03-19, 11:40 AM   #344
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
I don't think his problem has anything to do with that.
Re-read the post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidgety View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post

(...)

The mouse is a very hard thing to use with SH5. The only reason I have some functionality and can manipulate it like I do is because of DLL injection. I inject my TDWMouse.DLL into the game to 'take control' of the mouse per se. It's not perfect but it gives me the functionality I wanted (mousewheel control, ability to use any button on the mouse, etc.).

(...)
No need to re-read, I have a normal mouse and 1 time out of 3 my right mouse button won't work, I have to left-click, then right-click again, so this is definitly a problem. Happens less if I always use the mouse and not the keyboard or vice-versa. And it's TDW NewUIs for sure, if I take it away, guess, all works ok (the mouse, but not the game anymore, you have to make compromises...)

Last edited by XenonSurf; 07-03-19 at 02:33 PM.
Old 07-05-19, 03:13 PM   #345
valves
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 21
Default NewUIs_TDC_7_4_2_ByTheDarkWraith [GLITCH]

Hello!

I'm having this image problem in a fresh and clean install of the Uplay

I know the problem is the MOD (NewUIs_TDC_7_4_2_ByTheDarkWraith)

Stand alone mod

twos:

-I made the change in Main. CFG
-I tried to exclude the draggables

Nothing has changed.

Can someone help me?

Last edited by valves; 07-05-19 at 05:07 PM.
valves is offline   Reply With Quote