SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-12-13, 11:16 AM   #2041
volodya61
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 374
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandongogogo View Post
Hmm.. could some one tell me why i cant donwload the sobers best ever waves pls? i'm downloading sobers but i need this... i'll keep traying
Sober's best ever waves is old mod.. this mod is already removed/deleted..

Actual version of Sober's wave edition is Sober's waves mod V12 27032013.. you can download it here - http://www.subsim.com/radioroom//dow...o=file&id=3815

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos © - and for some people awakening will be cruel
volodya61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-13, 01:26 PM   #2042
robbierob2005
Watch Officer

Downloads: 83

Thanks Bathrone. I'll give it a try.

@ volodya61

My specs are

MB: Asrock 870 extreme3
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 980 Black Edition 3.7 ghz
Graphic: Asrock Nvidia 660 gtx
Disc: 160 gb SSD
RAM: 8gig
robbierob2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-13, 02:09 PM   #2043
Mikemike47
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 1078
Uploads: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbierob2005 View Post
Can you please tell me how to create a Dbgview report? I used the latest mod pack which I downloaded from the SUBSIM BONUS MODS section. (yes I'm a SUBscriber)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathrone View Post
Mate open the data application folder in SH5 install directory from your mods and youll see dbgview as an application

Let it run while playing Sh5 and it will trap all the messages
I do not follow that thread, "mega mod pack which I downloaded from the SUBSIM BONUS MODS section", it may be very outdated from Jan 2013. I am not going to download this very old mod collection. Is there a Multiple UIs with TDC or something like NewUIs_TDC listed in the folders once uncompressed? If so, look under the applications folder for dbgview?

The latest dbgview executable can be found in the download for NewUIs_TDC_Version X.X.X_ByTheDarkWraith thread. The download link is on post #1 about 1/3 down the page. After uncompressing the NewUIs_TDC_X.X.X._ByTheDarkWraith file, the dbgview program is in the applications folder.

Create a dbgview shortcut on your desktop? Run the dbgview program first, then start SH5 after.

Last edited by Mikemike47; 06-12-13 at 02:20 PM.
Mikemike47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-13, 05:37 PM   #2044
volodya61
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
@ volodya61

My specs are

MB: Asrock 870 extreme3
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 980 Black Edition 3.7 ghz
Graphic: Asrock Nvidia 660 gtx
Disc: 160 gb SSD
RAM: 8gig
Don't know then .. you have enough good specs to use Sober's list without CTDs at a campaign start.. are you trying last list or all the mods of 'all in one'? if second I suggest you to download and try actual list..

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos © - and for some people awakening will be cruel
Old 06-13-13, 04:16 AM   #2045
robbierob2005
Watch Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by volodya61 View Post
Don't know then .. you have enough good specs to use Sober's list without CTDs at a campaign start.. are you trying last list or all the mods of 'all in one'? if second I suggest you to download and try actual list..
Are you sugesting that I'll download every mod one by one?
And then import them using the MEP-file?
Old 06-13-13, 04:43 AM   #2046
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

I am getting fed up with the all in one list . I never supported it . Just about ready to quit this whole thing .
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-13, 04:48 AM   #2047
volodya61
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Are you sugesting that I'll download every mod one by one?
And then import them using the MEP-file?
Why every? just new ones and updated.. then you can enable them using .mep or one by one.. how do you like it..

EDIT: all we downloaded mods one by one.. and still alive

Old 06-13-13, 06:34 AM   #2048
Trevally.
Navy Seal

Downloads: 166
Uploads: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
I am getting fed up with the all in one list . I never supported it . Just about ready to quit this whole thing .
Im sure im not the only one here Sober who knows this.
Please stick with us and see if we can get rid of it

@CCIP , Webster , Sailor Steve

Can we look at renaming the sobers mega mod download to something else. It is out of date and had errors from the start.
Everyone who can't then get it to work is posting in Sobers thread and not the download one by Philipp_Thomsen

If we were to go through sobers list and pick out all the mods that have NOT been updated lately - we could put them together as the mega download and advice to them download the latest versions of the mods that are still being worked on

Old 06-13-13, 07:37 AM   #2049
volodya61
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevally. View Post
Im sure im not the only one here Sober who knows this.
Please stick with us and see if we can get rid of it

@CCIP , Webster , Sailor Steve

Can we look at renaming the sobers mega mod download to something else. It is out of date and had errors from the start.
Everyone who can't then get it to work is posting in Sobers thread and not the download one by Philipp_Thomsen

If we were to go through sobers list and pick out all the mods that have NOT been updated lately - we could put them together as the mega download and advice to them download the latest versions of the mods that are still being worked on

Maybe the better way is - just combine a lot of mods (50-60) in one package.. it will not be ready for the installation.. just a lot of the latest versions of the mods in one package.. the basic mods, which are included in most of the lists of all users/players.. as an example can be used Sober's and Fifi's lists..if this is necessary at all..

Just point of view..

Old 06-14-13, 04:32 PM   #2050
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

sobers 0730 15062013
added SkyBaron's Leigh Light for SH5 1.0
Old 06-14-13, 05:19 PM   #2051
Melcorn
Swabbie

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by volodya61 View Post
Maybe the better way is - just combine a lot of mods (50-60) in one package.. it will not be ready for the installation.. just a lot of the latest versions of the mods in one package.. the basic mods, which are included in most of the lists of all users/players.. as an example can be used Sober's and Fifi's lists..if this is necessary at all..

Just point of view..

I discovered SH5 few days ago and after spending 20h playing it I was disappointed and started searching on web how come game is so full of lags and discovered that true spirit of this game is in mods and dedicated guys I found on this forum. And last few days I was reading and searching for right set of mods and stuff needed to be done to game and I realized that tard like me (concerning pc) probably will never get this right and working and get it ready to play. I know that simply isn't fear to all you guys who spent so much there time doing all this mods, edits and tutorials. But I would love very much to be able to get one big file which will include everything I need and in much simpler way to implement it. I'm kind a disappointed that I just cant install game and play like rest of the games. I know I ask for too much and if this post is in wrong place remove it I just wonted to tell I would like to see that combo of mods.

Best regards and much much respect for everything you managed to make of this game! I realy mean it!
Melcorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-13, 05:59 AM   #2052
robbierob2005
Watch Officer

I downloaded every mod by itself and import it using the MEP files. It works splendid.
De mod-pack in the Bonus mods Section is very outdated. Don't use that one. It will cause CTD.
Old 06-16-13, 02:46 PM   #2053
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

sobers 1930 16062013
added Depth Charge Fix Reduced Explosion Range
Removed sobers see thru wake fix (does not work with nividia cards)
Old 06-16-13, 05:02 PM   #2054
loukylouk
Watch

Downloads: 452
Default ctd temp answer

OK earlier I wrote about consistent crashes during the opening mission. Id sink a ship then the game would freeze or Id check the log book and the game would freeze. Well I removed OH V2.2 and it works great now. So I think its safe to say the problem has something to do with OH and certain people's computers. I just thought Id share that with you guys so when you see another guy asking around for help about this like I have, you can at least tell him try removing OH.
loukylouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-13, 07:01 PM   #2055
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456

Quote:
Originally Posted by loukylouk View Post
OK earlier I wrote about consistent crashes during the opening mission. Id sink a ship then the game would freeze or Id check the log book and the game would freeze. Well I removed OH V2.2 and it works great now. So I think its safe to say the problem has something to do with OH and certain people's computers. I just thought Id share that with you guys so when you see another guy asking around for help about this like I have, you can at least tell him try removing OH.
I kind of agree. OH 2.1 had less problems with computers than 2.2.
I think there are way to much stuff involved in couple of first missions in 2.2.
Well for my PC anyway, and it's not the worst around imo
Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote