SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-15-10, 09:17 PM   #1
lorka42
Planesman

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 5
Default [REL] Unrealistic Guns on Crack

to teh realism entheuiasts.... don't cry, dry your eye.

AA and deck guns, one shot one kill. mostly changed aa and HE shells
you may need to start a patrol or new career to get some things to change.
unzip to MODS folder, or to sh5 folder if you're brave, and have a backup of /Data
JSGME ready.
Enjoy.

Download Guns on Crack.rar for free on uploading.com

Last edited by lorka42; 03-16-10 at 09:32 PM.
lorka42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-10, 09:21 PM   #2
Juliano
Helmsman

Downloads: 139
Uploads: 0

does it come with a nuke detonation animation for the explosion?
Juliano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-10, 09:24 PM   #3
kylania
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 117

hehe, best mod name ever

kylania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-10, 09:43 PM   #4
mookiemookie
Navy Seal

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 1

At least there's no mistaking what the mod does now.

Want more U-boat Kaleun portraits for your SH3 Commander Profiles? Download the SH3 Commander Portrait Pack here.
mookiemookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-10, 10:54 PM   #5
krupp_88mm
Mate

Downloads: 5

am i a REALISM NAZI just because i want to play a historical u-boat from 1940 ???? hmm wait a minute..

free the oppressed!! look in the mirror for terrorists
krupp_88mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-10, 12:42 AM   #6
lorka42
Planesman

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 5

LOL@ krupps uber photoshop skillz, I actually spit nachos out my nose
lorka42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-10, 01:26 AM   #7
rascal101
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 200
Default unrealistic guns on crack - I'm a realisim Nazi and proud of it

Can we set up a seperate thread so folks that want to can ppost this stuff - that way the rest of us ie the Realism Nazis can get on with modding the game withouty having to deal with this stuff

R
rascal101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-10, 05:49 AM   #8
GDFTigerTank
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by rascal101 View Post
Can we set up a seperate thread so folks that want to can ppost this stuff - that way the rest of us ie the Realism Nazis can get on with modding the game withouty having to deal with this stuff R

Look... the guy was kind enough to add "unrealistic" to his thread title after 2 earlier mods - exactly as people requested - and now that's not enough and you just want to kick him out?

/sarcasm on

My favorite part is the "without having to deal with his stuff" you added at the end.

You're right it's SO HARD to have to put up with 2 or 3 non totally authentic mods in the search results. It's such a burden. Such a struggle. I just don't know how we can deal with it. It's like you know ,the total end of the world that his mods aren't totally real dude!

You know lets ask Niel to set up this like totally awesome realism committee. We should probably get a couple former u-boat skippers and such, and in order to get a mod posted, it has to be approved by our super authenticity committee to make sure that only the best of the best gets posted, everything else gets shoved into a forum called "Crap" and everything will be like super radically totally wonderfully real!

/sarcasm off

Now I'm not downloading his mod either but my point is it has a place here just as much as an upload from The Dark Wrath, Ducimus, Conus00, etc. This is a MODDING FORUM not a REALISM FORUM. And if I'm wrong then I'm happy to have a mod correct me on that.

But if you really just can't handle having to share the same e-space as a person that's not as big into computer game realism as you and me, then consider it a nudge from on high to grow a little as a person. It will do you good!

Last edited by GDFTigerTank; 03-16-10 at 06:01 AM.
GDFTigerTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-10, 05:57 AM   #9
sergei
Sea Lord

Downloads: 405
Uploads: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDFTigerTank View Post
This is a MODDING FORUM not a REALISM FORUM
Agreed.
Jeez give the guy a break.
There were quite a few of these type mods for both 3 and 4, and we all seemed to get along with it just fine.
Personally it's not for me. So I just chose to not download it. No big deal.
But there will be someone here who likes it. As a forum member he has just as much right to release mods here as us realism nuts.
sergei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-10, 06:08 AM   #10
Indietro
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDFTigerTank View Post
I'm not downloading his mod either but it has a place here just as much as an upload from The Dark Wrath, Ducimus, Conus00, etc. This is a MODDING FORUM not a REALISM FORUM.
Hey why don't you cut this bull**** ? Those who mod seriously tries to mod FOR realism not against it. And this poor guy does enjoys doing everything in reveresed style like he was some kind of jerk or is simply rebellious against the common sense what are all moders are struggling for here - TO RAISE REALISM IN SH5! I wonder did he ever mod something stupid for SH4 or is he just holding some kind of grudge to SH5 as it is GERMAN U-boats simulation ? Pay attention to his "Unrealistic Nazi Disclaimer" he added. Probably the guy is suffering from some sort of inadequatence or simply doesn't have a clue how to show off his freak-out in any other way.
  Reply With Quote Received Warning
Old 03-16-10, 06:21 AM   #11
jwilliams
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indietro View Post
Hey why don't you cut this bull**** ? Those who mod seriously tries to mod FOR realism not against it. And this poor guy does enjoys doing everything in reveresed style like he was some kind of jerk or is simply rebellious against the common sense what are all moders are struggling for here - TO RAISE REALISM IN SH5! I wonder did he ever mod something stupid for SH4 or is he just holding some kind of grudge to SH5 as it is GERMAN U-boats simulation ? Pay attention to his "Unrealistic Nazi Disclaimer" he added. Probably the guy is suffering from some sort of inadequatence or simply doesn't have a clue how to show off his freak-out in any other way.
I dont see anything wrong with what he is doing. SH5 is also aimed at casual players.
I hope most mods will be realism mods. but others like to play for fun... bang bang your dead, type of fun.

His mods, I would never download myself. because I want realism. But there are other, more casual players on this forum too.
And these more casual players have just as much right to make, upload and download mods. As you or anyone else have.
Old 03-16-10, 06:24 AM   #12
GDFTigerTank
Machinist's Mate

Quote:
We had enough from you yesterday - you have been out to troll this guy from post 1.

The only people suffering from "inadequacies" in this thread are those who lack the basic self control to be able to share AN ONLINE MODDING FORUM with people modding this game in a way they don't like. I mean for god sakes, you're fighting over his right to exist in a place that doesn't even technically exist! Did one of his 1s accidentally touch your 0s or something?
Old 03-16-10, 06:26 AM   #13
Indietro
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
I dont see anything wrong with what he is doing. SH5 is also aimed at casual players.
I hope most mods will be realism mods. but others like to play for fun... bang bang your dead, type of fun.

His mods, I would never download myself. because I want realism. But there are other, more casual players on this forum too.
And these more casual players have just as much right to make, upload and download mods. As you or anyone else have.
In perspective of democracy you are right. But how many of us wants to see unrealistic mods amongst those who are and will be a true jewel for hardcore subsimers ? I would be happy if there was specific place for these kind of under 12 y/o mods so they woun't interfere with "REAL STUFF".
Old 03-16-10, 06:30 AM   #14
GDFTigerTank
Machinist's Mate

Quote:
I would be happy if there was specific place for these kind of under 12 y/o mods so they woun't interfere with "REAL STUFF".
Explain exactly how they "interfere" please. And unless you're 12 or younger, how about you act your age and quit calling him a 12 years old just because of the mod he made?

And also, can you please provide me to any link to any mod you've ever made that shows you have any more experience at modding than he does? Or are you just talking the talk but can't walk the walk?
Old 03-16-10, 06:32 AM   #15
piri_reis
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 115

Indietro, this is no way to treat a modder, even if you don't agree with their mod. Enough trolling the threads like this, I would be surprised if you didn't get bunch of infraction points for your actions lately.

Lt.z.S. Barbaros Hayreddin, U-35, 2nd Flot/Kiel, Type VIIB
Oct.29.1939, 2nd Patrol Eastern English Waters
Running SH5/TWOS
piri_reis is offline   Reply With Quote