View Single Post
Old 03-12-08, 03:03 PM   #437
skwasjer
The Old Man

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 3

For those that have the automatic update notification disabled, or work with an older version of S3D:

Version v0.6.1 - Download link in main post (or follow link in footer to my site)

This release replaces any previous v0.5/v0.6 release! Make sure to uninstall previous versions first.

NOTE: unless you are planning on working with animations, you don't really need to update to this release. Choose as you wish.

New
  • Key frame animation support (not mesh animation!). You will now be able to set, change, or even add animations (based on key frames). I have some incomplete specs on mesh animation, so this is for the future. Thanks to privateer for helping me out.
  • I noticed SH3 has *.anm files that are also based on the .dat-file structure. They contain purely animation data (both key frame/mesh), so now S3D's file filter accepts files with this extension as well. I've also added the extension to the global file search dialog. Note that SH4 does not make use of this extension.
  • Added import/export menu item for embedded images.
Fixed
  • Pc's without the WingDings2 font didn't have a correctly rendered Close button with an X. (Button is on the right of the toolbar) I have never really payed attention to this. Button is now drawn correctly without the need for this font.
  • I don't remember in which version but a bug was introduced where importing a chunk into an empty document would fail with an error message. Previously this worked fine. Fixed, so it works again.
Improved
  • Controller engine improved + some controller definitions tweaked.
  • Improved some error messages.
skwasjer is offline   Reply With Quote