PDA

View Full Version : Multiple installs?

GOZO
02-21-18, 07:04 AM
fellow submariners,:Kaleun_Salute:

Is it possible to make multiple installs of CW+

we have it on SHIII & IV so why not or are we stuckl under the of Steam?
:hmmm:

FPSchazly
02-21-18, 09:08 AM
fellow submariners,:Kaleun_Salute:

Is it possible to make multiple installs of CW+

we have it on SHIII & IV so why not or are we stuckl under the of Steam?
:hmmm:

I do it this way on Dangerous Waters, but I'm sure it would work for Cold Waters too. You have your Cold Waters game folder (folder 1), and then for example you have a separate folder called Cold Waters_pbs (folder 2) where you keep your playable subs mod version. To play the pbs, you just take off the "_pbs" part from folder 2 and put "_stock_ for example on folder 1 and now you can play stock and keep the pbs version around.

There may be a simpler way, but I do this for Dangerous Waters and the multiple versions of the RA mod. I think it should work for Cold Waters, too.

GOZO
02-22-18, 04:54 AM
I do it this way on Dangerous Waters, but I'm sure it would work for Cold Waters too. You have your Cold Waters game folder (folder 1), and then for example you have a separate folder called Cold Waters_pbs (folder 2) where you keep your playable subs mod version. To play the pbs, you just take off the "_pbs" part from folder 2 and put "_stock_ for example on folder 1 and now you can play stock and keep the pbs version around.

There may be a simpler way, but I do this for Dangerous Waters and the multiple versions of the RA mod. I think it should work for Cold Waters, too.

Thanks mate! Worth a try :salute:

Gunnyhwy
02-26-18, 02:07 PM
Dis anyone try JSGME for mods on cold waters?...