PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Load Torps

sdcruz
07-08-05, 11:48 PM
Hi

I have RuB 1.4b installed with 1.4 of the game - now I cannot load any of my torps - its set to load automatically. I have enough crew in the bow torp compartment to load torps, but it still says waiting in queue.

Now, I have 2 spares externally, and 1 internally, but trying to move these to the compartments to load is not possible as it says, waiting in queue to load - any help will be appreciated.

This is problem is effecting both the stern and fore.

Regards
Shelton.

gonzman
07-09-05, 12:09 AM
Are you rigged for silent running?

sdcruz
07-09-05, 01:53 AM
no - not rigged fo Silent Running.

sdcruz
07-09-05, 01:54 AM
delete this post - sorry i was looking at torp 1 and torp 2 was being loaded.

Sorry guys

:oops:

gonzman
07-09-05, 02:25 AM
Hey, it happens!

I'm trying to figure out how to turn off fatigue (maybe just in the torpedo rooms) because i'll be 90% through loading a torpedo and the process will stop because my crew started to tire and the game does not tell me "Not enough crew in the torpedo rooms!"

I have to check every now and then to see if it's still reloading!

Average Joe
07-09-05, 02:37 AM
Hey, it happens!

I'm trying to figure out how to turn off fatigue (maybe just in the torpedo rooms) because i'll be 90% through loading a torpedo and the process will stop because my crew started to tire and the game does not tell me "Not enough crew in the torpedo rooms!"

I have to check every now and then to see if it's still reloading!

Hi gonzman,

Try the 'No Fatigue' mod, if you think SH3 gets too carried-away with tired sailors. The mod doesn't remove all fatigue, but makes the game much more enjoyable. After loading this mod I can't imagine playing Sh3 without it. The mod file is here:

http://www.subsim.com/subsim_files/patches/no_fatigue.zip

gonzman
07-09-05, 03:25 AM
I've installed that mod either partialy or incorrectly because my crew still fatigue very quickly.

Average Joe
07-11-05, 02:16 AM
I've installed that mod either partialy or incorrectly because my crew still fatigue very quickly.

Well..., if it is installed correctly, the crew will still get tired fairly fast, if:

1. Beginning a new campaign. They get pretty tired no matter what. At least until a few patrols are finished, and medals/promotions are awarded.

2. In case you didn't know, crew will fatigue quickly if time-acceleration is 32x or lower. If accel is 64x or faster, the crew doesn't fatigue at all.

The Avon Lady
07-11-05, 02:55 AM
http://geritol.com/images/product.jpg

gonzman
07-11-05, 05:59 AM
I need to know how to modify the files to get a "No fatigue when in the engine rooms or torpedo rooms" mod effect, i hate the sudden stop of a tired crew or not knowing my torpedos are not being reloaded because there is no message to tell me they fell asleep.