PDA

View Full Version : sh4 mission editor

manden22
08-12-07, 08:07 AM
so now i have made a mission, how do i play it? Should i make a folder called eg. Sm12 and then put my .mis inside? I cant seem to find it in the game..

Best regards..

manden22
08-12-07, 08:30 AM
i have updated the game to ver 1.3 could that be it?

tater
08-12-07, 08:33 AM
If you make a single mission called Sm12.mis, it needs to me inside a folder called Sm12, and that folder needs to be inside the SingleMissions folder with the others.

Note that single missions will also load campaign missions. So if you made a harbor mission, for example, you might see competing traffic from the campaign.

You can actually make a single mission that puts a player sub someplace on the map, then just play and you'll see the campaign stuff (most of it).

tater

Webster
08-12-07, 08:36 AM
you need to open the data folder then open singlemissions folder

inside it you will see the .mis file and the .tga file of the mission you created.

add a new folder there with the same name as these files and then move those files into it. (all 3 must have same name to work)

you will now see your mission in the game, however the menu will only show the name given in the mission title in "language localization" section so if you didnt change that it will show up as "mission title" in the mission list, have fun.

by the way you dont need to name the mission using numbers but i would still use the SM prefix, only the original game missions need numbers in them.

manden22
08-12-07, 08:46 AM
okay it works now. Thanks for your time..