Closed Thread

Old 10-08-20, 09:50 AM   #10801
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
Dietary supplements are good but a basic intake of foods with high versatility is a requirement. Then, of course, there are market forces behind "go all in" on everything that is spelled vitamins.

Well, a lot can be learned on for exmaple youtube. Not every channel there is a food guru., a prodeuct advertiser, a clealess fool. There are also those who are professional, have the knowledge and want to seriously help. Well, if I could plot a course through these waters, ending up where i am now, than you and everybody else can, too.

The quesiton is whether one is ready to give up comfortable illusions one has learne din the past. It took me some time for exmaple to accept over the past years that "Vollwert" grain and whole food and raw vegetable maybe just is not that healthy for us, as I had once learned, 20, 30 years ago. It took me years to get out of my comfort zone there. Even more so since I like fresh bread, I baked my bread mysef for almost 30 years.

You need "real" food for the so-called co-facotrs it ioncludes, and stuff not part of supplements, yes. But you canot get where oyu want to be with just eating food. And even less so when wanting to just move out of deficit zones of certain nutrients. If oyu wpould need to do that, you end up with needs of eatign nfor exmaple 22kg Broccoli. Per Day. Or Codfish in the morning. Codfish at noon. Codfish in the evening. Day for day.

And each of the contemporary nutrition schools like Vegan, Vegetzarians, Paleo, Ketonic, Atkinson,Low Carb, Atkinsons, comes wiht it sown typical set of nutrotiion deficits that are typical for the special diat in question. I know an ecotrophologist who can with very inmpressive reliability tell you abotu somebody'S diet that he follows just by seeing the list of deficits in his blood serum when doing a full scan of it (costs over 300 Euros, but you may want to do that every couple of years), if these people do not also take supplements to care for these typical deficits.

And then ther eis the thing with the socalled microbiomes: microbiologcial biomes in our bodies that can foster and then help our organism, or can be bobmed and shreddered to pieces by not "feeding" it the kind fo food stuff that the microscopic workers need to live and do what they do. Many people wpould need to almost get vaccinated their intestines with living bacteria cultures after decades of bad food killing them and bringing the biome down. And these days we know that you can silently form a fat liver even if not drinking alcohol or eating too fat - just by eating to much bad fat or too many carbon hydrates and all thatr tpxic stuff in the supermarkets.

Industrially processed food - its a killer. Too much bad fats and oils, too much carbon hydrates. Too much white fliur and corn products and white sugar and corn syrup. Too much bad fats, too much chemical agents that serve the needs of the industry, not that of the person eating the stuff.

If people do not eat healthy, okay, then let them at least throw in some nutrition pills. What you consider to be the second-best option only, still is more and is better than nothing.

In these Corona times and when asking how to battle the pandemic, thes epills are the obvious and fastest way to boost the immune system. Vitamines D, A, C, Selene, Zink, Magnesium, Omega-3, Q10. One needs to know in what chmeical formats they work best, Ubichinon is not really the same as Ubichionol , and one needs to know a bit ab out the doses. One can learn that, no big thing, we have internet today, learning it 25 yeras ago would have been much more difficult. The truth is out there, says Mulder. It costs money, yes, I have calculated it, and I see that IU get myself covered with 3.35 Euros per day, thats the price of a coffee and a chocolate bar in the cantina, or an evening beer after the job. Just that these do not do so much for me.
Old 10-08-20, 05:00 PM   #10802
Gerald
SUBSIM Newsman

Downloads: 548

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Well, a lot can be learned on for exmaple youtube. Not every channel there is a food guru., a prodeuct advertiser, a clealess fool. There are also those who are professional, have the knowledge and want to seriously help. Well, if I could plot a course through these waters, ending up where i am now, than you and everybody else can, too.

The quesiton is whether one is ready to give up comfortable illusions one has learne din the past. It took me some time for exmaple to accept over the past years that "Vollwert" grain and whole food and raw vegetable maybe just is not that healthy for us, as I had once learned, 20, 30 years ago. It took me years to get out of my comfort zone there. Even more so since I like fresh bread, I baked my bread mysef for almost 30 years.

You need "real" food for the so-called co-facotrs it ioncludes, and stuff not part of supplements, yes. But you canot get where oyu want to be with just eating food. And even less so when wanting to just move out of deficit zones of certain nutrients. If oyu wpould need to do that, you end up with needs of eatign nfor exmaple 22kg Broccoli. Per Day. Or Codfish in the morning. Codfish at noon. Codfish in the evening. Day for day.

And each of the contemporary nutrition schools like Vegan, Vegetzarians, Paleo, Ketonic, Atkinson,Low Carb, Atkinsons, comes wiht it sown typical set of nutrotiion deficits that are typical for the special diat in question. I know an ecotrophologist who can with very inmpressive reliability tell you abotu somebody'S diet that he follows just by seeing the list of deficits in his blood serum when doing a full scan of it (costs over 300 Euros, but you may want to do that every couple of years), if these people do not also take supplements to care for these typical deficits.

And then ther eis the thing with the socalled microbiomes: microbiologcial biomes in our bodies that can foster and then help our organism, or can be bobmed and shreddered to pieces by not "feeding" it the kind fo food stuff that the microscopic workers need to live and do what they do. Many people wpould need to almost get vaccinated their intestines with living bacteria cultures after decades of bad food killing them and bringing the biome down. And these days we know that you can silently form a fat liver even if not drinking alcohol or eating too fat - just by eating to much bad fat or too many carbon hydrates and all thatr tpxic stuff in the supermarkets.

Industrially processed food - its a killer. Too much bad fats and oils, too much carbon hydrates. Too much white fliur and corn products and white sugar and corn syrup. Too much bad fats, too much chemical agents that serve the needs of the industry, not that of the person eating the stuff.

If people do not eat healthy, okay, then let them at least throw in some nutrition pills. What you consider to be the second-best option only, still is more and is better than nothing.

In these Corona times and when asking how to battle the pandemic, thes epills are the obvious and fastest way to boost the immune system. Vitamines D, A, C, Selene, Zink, Magnesium, Omega-3, Q10. One needs to know in what chmeical formats they work best, Ubichinon is not really the same as Ubichionol , and one needs to know a bit ab out the doses. One can learn that, no big thing, we have internet today, learning it 25 yeras ago would have been much more difficult. The truth is out there, says Mulder. It costs money, yes, I have calculated it, and I see that IU get myself covered with 3.35 Euros per day, thats the price of a coffee and a chocolate bar in the cantina, or an evening beer after the job. Just that these do not do so much for me.
I myself have not eaten semi-finished products for a long time for the simple reason you mention in your text. Very little or no vitamins at all, and it does not taste good. I eat a lot of variety, mainly fish as well as steak and legumes and a lot of vegetables and fruit, and in some situations I can take supplements of some vitamins ... a little depending on exercise but is flexible in action based on situation.

Marie Curie

Old 10-09-20, 01:16 AM   #10803
Skybird
Soaring

Fish is good, I have come to eating it a lot over the past couple of years, too, whereas my meat nowadays almost exlcusively is chicken, sometimes lamb or veal. No pig and (almost) no beef, no cold meat on bread. I also use plenty of good oil and natural fat, no processed or artificially mixed fats, margarine and such. Eating lot of vegetable is something I must force myself to, but I understand the recomemndation in doing so. Fish 2-3 days a week, meat 1-2 days a week. Sidedishes like rice, potatoes, noodles I have almost abandoned, if I eat potatoe, than as main dish (boiled potatoes with butter, salt and a cream-dill herring), rice is replaced with hirse, and pasta only as main dish: spaghetti.

Moving a bit is important, too, we know today that there are links between body moving and even just mild excercising, and early brain degradation at higher age. A badly fed body lacking too many nutrients and fats (!), becomes thin, leads to brain degradation as well, as a specilaised German doctor put it in a speech he gave: "If you don’t have buttocks in your pants at 50 anymore, you’ll have no brains in your head at 70." Stress, often ignored and looked down on, some even pose with their jgih stress levels and feel important if they can say "I have stress!". Next, sleep, good sleep, enough of it, when we sleep well, the brain shrinks a bit temporarily, to allow the cerebral fluid that washes around our brain from all sides to enter into the spaces of the cerebral gyri and wash away remains of the chemical molccules that are a by product of the brain's activity and the constant use of neurotransmitter agents.

I learned that fruits are not recommended except just in small quantity, and no severla times a day, due to calories and sugars, they rerlly trigger a strong insulin reaction. Vegetable is better. Steamed, not raw. Vollwert/raw wholefood as propagated since the early 80s or so probably was a meander.

All that has an impact on our immune system, too.

And I think I triggered this topic in the wrong thread, sorry, maybe it would have been betterplaced in the virus thread. I got triggered by the "scandalous political failure during Corona" thing some posts above, since I think the biggest scandal is that no dietary advice is given by any "expert" in the media in order to boost the immune system.

Last edited by Skybird; 10-09-20 at 01:38 AM.
Old 10-09-20, 01:34 AM   #10804
Skybird
Soaring

Back on topic, US politics.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...itmer-n1242622

This is what you get when doiung like Trump does: philandering with the extreme right and encouraging them to become more active in his support and "be ready" as he suggestively said some days ago. He wants the country set ablaze: by his guys, and by the other guys so that he can accuse them.

The intendede victim is a democrat governor he miust hate with a passion sicne she refused to follow hiw demand to not lock down. That now he complainedf about her by dismissing the spoiled coup as "Democrats complaining" shows once again what a brute, degenerated dirtbag he is. He is defending serious crime and a coup d'etat here, and places his diatribe in support of it.

Last edited by Skybird; 10-09-20 at 01:44 AM.
Old 10-09-20, 01:52 AM   #10805
Skybird
Soaring

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/08/e...cbo/index.html

Quote:
"Debt is the size of the economy today, and soon it will be larger than any time in history," CRFB president Maya MacGuineas said.
The problem with such high debt levels going forward is that they will increasingly constrain what the government can do to meet the country's needs.
Not just that. I am shivering when thinking of what will happen to our private savings and money safeties, assets and all that paper stuff and theoreticla claim for value. I mean in Europe we are on the same course as the US.

If self-destruction of the cultural self-identity does not break the backbone of the occident - the debt and FIAT money crisis and the resulting plundering and tyranny will.

Last edited by Skybird; 10-09-20 at 02:10 AM.
Old 10-09-20, 05:20 AM   #10806
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
I mean in Europe we are on the same course as the US.
I blame the EU

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 10-09-20, 06:15 AM   #10807
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
I blame the EU
And central banks. And FIAT "money" paradigm.
Old 10-09-20, 07:21 AM   #10808
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
I blame the EU

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 10-09-20, 07:55 AM   #10809
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 344

Quote:
Back on topic, US politics.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...itmer-n1242622

This is what you get when doiung like Trump does: philandering with the extreme right and encouraging them to become more active in his support and "be ready" as he suggestively said some days ago. He wants the country set ablaze: by his guys, and by the other guys so that he can accuse them.

The intendede victim is a democrat governor he miust hate with a passion sicne she refused to follow hiw demand to not lock down. That now he complainedf about her by dismissing the spoiled coup as "Democrats complaining" shows once again what a brute, degenerated dirtbag he is. He is defending serious crime and a coup d'etat here, and places his diatribe in support of it.

Hardly.

This looks like another Dem dirty trick to me.

The timing of the arrests, a few weeks before the election looks suspicious, especially when you know that Michigan is in play and its 16 electoral votes could decide who is the next President.

It looks even more suspicious when you realize there is no actual evidence of a real plot. The FBI affidavit just shows a bunch of yahoos shooting their mouths off.

On top of that, it turns out there was an "informant" infiltrating the group. What was his motivation and role? In many of these entrapment cases, it turns out the "informant" was driving the plot forward to actually create a crime.

It looks even more suspicious when you notice that typically, the police waits until there is an actual overt act that proves intent to commit a crime. None of that is here, but you can guess there was pressure to unveil the "plot" before the election.

And to top it all, the charges were announced and laid by the Michigan State Attorney General, a Democrat......Typcially in these cases, if led by the FBI, the charges would be filed by the local federal U.S. Attorney.

The U.S. is looking more and more like a banana republic.

Not surprised the anti-trumpers are falling for it though, hook, line and sinker.

Last edited by Bilge_Rat; 10-09-20 at 08:03 AM.
Old 10-09-20, 08:40 AM   #10810
Skybird
Soaring

Bilge Rat, you should listen to how you and some others sound. Like Martians living on a subterranean base on Phobos.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...ement-n1242670

Quote:
Several of the six men charged in federal court Thursday with a conspiracy to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer have histories of anti-government organizing, as well as interest in countering what they saw as an "uprising" against President Donald Trump, according to their online profiles and comments.
In addition, several of the seven men facing separate state terrorism charges for their activity with a group called the Wolverine Watchmen also posted pro-Trump and anti-government content.
But don't be irritated by this. Its a a democrats plot. they have build the right wing and Nazi scene ion the US to prepare for a day when a Trump shows up and they want to pull this trick out of the hat like a magical trick to gain some votes. Democrats are the truth behind the Nazi movement.

And the Uber-Nazi Biden still leads the polls, and significantly so.
Old 10-09-20, 08:53 AM   #10811
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilge_Rat View Post

The Moon is made of green cheese.
Fixed that for you.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.” (Douglas Adams)
Old 10-09-20, 09:07 AM   #10812
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidman View Post
I am brainwashed and believe whatever propaganda I am fed
fixed that for you.
Old 10-09-20, 09:17 AM   #10813
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Quote:
Bilge Rat, you should listen to how you and some others sound. Like Martians living on a subterranean base on Phobos.
Please Skybird, you are the master at spinning wild conspiracy theories, I am just analyzing the evidence as presented.
Old 10-09-20, 09:55 AM   #10814
VipertheSniper
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilge_Rat View Post
Please Skybird, you are the master at spinning wild conspiracy theories, I am just analyzing the evidence as presented.
If people were shooting there mouths off to abduct the POTUS, and put places of residence of Trump under observation in preperation, should the Feds just wait until the attempt is actually made, or should they act before that happens?

Surely before, right?
Old 10-09-20, 09:57 AM   #10815
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

btw, this is not the first time so-called michigan militia members have been charged with a violent plot only to have the case fall apart for lack of evidence:

Quote:
Thursday's case was the second major militia case brought by the feds in Michigan in a decade.

The last one ended as a major embarrassment for the federal government when all the defendants, some who had been jailed for years, were vindicated. Seven Hutaree militia members were charged in 2009 with plotting a revolt that included killing police officers with guns and bombs.

All faced up to life in prison, but their trial ended abruptly in 2012 when U.S. District Judge Victoria Roberts concluded that the government failed to prove its case. In the end, the judge said, there was no proof of a real plot to overthrow the government or kill police, only people engaging in unsavory talk.
https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...er/5924615002/

so yes, there is every reason to be sceptical of this one as well.

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter