Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-20-20, 11:36 AM   #1
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Default What is the 'boogaloo'?

This was on NBC news this morning, but it was in the middle of other news about the convid 19 and the Democrats debate last night. So I had to go to yahoo to get it all by itself.

I do not like yahoo due to the click bait tactics they use to get you to read their articles.

With that said this is a new on for me 'boogaloo' ... Please be aware that this is more serious that it looks and could be the real beginning of tearing our nation apart.

Paul Goldenberg, a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council, said the report was "a wake-up call.

https://news.yahoo.com/boogaloo-onli...151000706.html

Quote:
An anti-government movement that advocates for a violent uprising targeting liberal political opponents and law enforcement has moved from the fringes of the internet into the mainstream and surged on social media in recent months, according to a group of researchers that tracks hate groups.

The movement, which says it wants a second Civil War organized around the term "boogaloo," includes groups on mainstream internet platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Reddit, as well as fringe websites including 4chan, according to a report released Tuesday night by the Network Contagion Research Institute (NCRI), an independent nonprofit of scientists and engineers that tracks and reports on misinformation and hate speech across social media.
Be aware of this movement and don't let their hate be your hate ...

I was just reading along thinking "oh this is just some kind of movement to sell guns and live in the countryside like some White Supremist do".

Then I remembered a prophecy form Dumitru Duduman back in the early 1990's that a Civil war is coming to America. This sounds just like what he was talking about.

I knew Dumitri personally and he was not a man to lie about prophecy
He died in 1997 and his prophecy about America was in 1984

Quote:
In 1980 Dumitru delivered over 100,000 New Testaments which were used extensively at the Moscow Olympics. In August of 1980 Dumitru was arrested, imprisoned and interrogated for five months. He was beaten almost every day and repeatedly shocked in an electric chair. Arrest and interrogation became a continuous way of life for Dumitru. In 1983 he was hung by his waist and beaten on three different occasions. He suffered nine broken ribs and today has deformities on his rib cage.

Finally, the authorities gave Dumitru three choices; a mental hospital, prison... or expulsion to the United States. The choice was hard for Dumitru because of his loyalty to his homeland, but he felt his first loyalty was to God. They packed their clothes and most prized possessions, but the officials refused to let them take anything, so they left their homeland and friends empty-handed. God had a reason for bringing Dumitru to this country and has given him a message for America. The message is hard and many people will be unable to receive it, but the Lord has promised a victory to those who will listen.
I did not include the youtube video's that talk about him and his prophecies,
because they would just bore you anyway.

So beware ...
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote