SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-11, 12:56 PM   #23
Plissken_04
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 522
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damo View Post
Thankyou for your excellent collection, a great service to the SH3 community, however, I request that you remove my Ambiance and Lighting mod from your archive at your earliest convenience as it was never meant for general release. From the readme:

The files were sent to a select few including the people whose files I edited for evaluation and feedback. At no point did I agree to public release and at no point did I receive any requests for such a release (which would have been denied). Due to the beta stage of this mod I did not include credits to those whose files I used and to those that offered me help and advice during it's development, I not only feel that it's inclusion in your archive is against my wishes, but potentially against theirs as well.

Finally, I offer no support to those who already have this mod and in it's present state may or may not have bugs that could cause stability issues. I therefore am not responsible for any issues you may encounter with your game or system when using these files.

Damo.

Hi Damo

I remove your folder from my Server as you wish,and sorry for this mistake

So Long

Maik
Plissken_04 is offline   Reply With Quote